剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
This doesn't make any sense.
他体内过量的酸都应该呼出了
He should be breathing off the excess acid,
可是他的pH值还在不断降低
but his pH levels just keep dropping.
该死
Damn it.
他没有脉搏了 把急救车推过来
We lost his pulse. Get a crash cart in here!
挺住啊 希德
Come on, Sid.
调度中心说这有心脏骤停的病人吗
Dispatch said it was a cardiac arrest?
是的 有人在一辆福特卡车里昏倒了
Yeah. Man down in a Ford pickup.
你确定我们来的是正确的地点吗
Are you sure we got the right spot?
各单位注意
All units, 2.
有人开枪射击
Shots fired.
我们有两名急救员在北面仓库遇袭
We have paramedics under fire at north side warehouse.
开枪的人是名狙击手
Believed to be sniper.
警官 枪案是在哪里发生的
Officer. Uh, where was it?
他们说了遇袭的急救员是谁了吗
Did they say what paramedic?
他们有没有说是哪辆车
Did they say what rig?
抱歉女士 不方便透露
Not at liberty, ma'am.
听着 我们有朋友在那儿
Look, part of our team is out there.
怎么了 我以为他插上呼吸机后已经稳定了
What's going on? I thought he was stable on the vent.
因为酸中毒 心脏骤停了几次
Coded from severe acidosis
可我怎么都找不到他酸中毒的原因
and I still don't know what's causing it.
增加他的呼吸频率也不起作用
Increasing his respirations didn't help.
化验结果 乳酸浓度是25mmol/L
Lab just called. Lactic acid is 25.
25吗 我从没听说过那么高的乳酸浓度
25? I've never heard of lactic acid that high.
这样的程度跟窒息差不多了
Yeah, it's like he's suffocating,
可他的血氧水平是正常的
but his blood oxygen level's normal.
等等 我想到了
Wait. Wait, that's it.
他血液里含有大量的氧
He's got plenty of oxygen in his blood
而里面细胞却不能运用这些氧
but his cells can't use it.
-快打开一个氰化物解毒包 -好的
- Open a cyanide kit now! - Okay.
-他这是氰中毒吗 -没错
- Cyanide poisoning? - Yeah.
一定是车里塑料燃烧时吸入太多氰化物
From the plastic burning in the car.
-没错 -快给他注射
- Yeah. - Let's get this in him quick.
挺住 希德 我们在这
Come on, Sid. We got you.
已经注射钴胺素
Cobalamin is in.
硫代硫酸钠已经注射
Sodium thiosulfate is in.
心肺复苏先停一下
Hold CPR.
加油啊
Come on.
还是没有脉搏
I'm still getting nothing.
先等等看药物有没有发挥作用
Just give the meds a chance to work.
好的 加油啊
Okay. Come on.
有了 我摸到脉搏了
There. I feel something.
我也是
So do I.
监视器显示窦性恢复 他活过来了
Monitor shows sinus. He's back.
太好了
Okay.
刚才真是好险
That was close.
确实好险
Too close.
那才是作为一名医生该做的
That was being a doctor.
据消息称 一名急救员被狙击手射中
We are hearing that a paramedic has been shot by the sniper
突发新闻
地点是北面仓库
on the north side.
此时此刻 我们并没有收到任何确切新闻
No news on their condition at this time.
调度中心只是说她们中有一个受伤了
Dispatch is just saying that one of them got hit.
他们不清楚谁受伤了 现在正往那边赶
They don't know who. They're heading in now.
他们怎么会不清楚呢
Well, how can they not know?
我不知道 我只是把他们告诉我的告诉你
I don't know. I can only tell you what they told me.
那边那位 她是第一个受害人的妻子吗
Hey, uh...is that the first sniper victim's wife?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
他们
They were, uh...
两周前结的婚
married two weeks ago.
因为丈夫的工作原因 他们推迟了蜜月
Postponed their honeymoon because of his job.
他们现在本该在夏威夷的
Supposed to be in Hawaii right now.
-那你 你还好吗 -我没事
- Hey, you -- you okay? - Yeah.
很奇怪 我会为自己的难过感到愧疚
It's weird. I...feel guilty about being upset.
别这样 跟病人家属宣布消息
Don't. Telling the families is
才是做医生最难的部分
the hardest part of the job.
这种感觉会慢慢消失吗
Does it ever get easier?
我也希望能给你个肯定的答案
I wish I could tell you yes.
格温
Gwen!
-没事 我没事 -到底发生什么了
- Fine. I'm fine. - What the hell happened?
我们被人设计了
Got called into a setup.
某个胆小的王八蛋射中了莎拉
Son of a bitch coward shot Sara,
击碎我们的挡风玻璃
blew our windshield out.
我们带莎拉去CT室 再预定手术室
Okay, let's get Sara to C.T. and call it to the O.R.
我没事的 只是伤了手臂而已
I'm fine. It's just my arm.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-因为我很 -先不说了 肯尼
- 'cause I -- - Oh, not now, Kenny.
我得先去向警♥察♥汇报
I got to debrief the cops,
我们稍后再聊 好吗
but we'll talk about it later, okay?
雷利怎么样了
Hey, how's Riley?
挺好 大腿上有贯穿伤
He's good. Through and through thigh wound.
这几天会有点瘸
Be limping for a couple days.
他会没事的 阿里怎么样了
He'll be okay. How's Ali?
快好了 我正在缝合外流移植血管
Getting there. I'm suturing in the outflow graft now.
之前的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
你知道 我那时很害怕 我不想死
You know, I was scared and I didn't want to die.
我不想待在这
I don't want to be here.
我也不想待在这
I don't want to be here, either.
我想帮你这件事 很抱歉
I'm sorry I wanted to help you.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
你那时候就是这个意思
Yeah, that's exactly what you're saying.
听着 陶福 我明白的 我从战场回来
Look, Toph, I get it. I came back from the war.
我酗酒 整个人一团糟 我那时候不正常
I was a drunk, I was a mess. I was out of my mind.
-你没必要 -你问我害不害怕
- You don't have to -- - Look, you asked me if I was scared.
你知道我最害怕的是什么吗
You want to know what I'm scared of?
我怕我再一次伤害乔丹
I'm scared of hurting Jordan again.
我不确定我的存在是在帮她还是害她
But I'm just not sure if I'm helping or ruining her life.
我
Look, I...
我很爱她 视她为家人
I love her, and she's my family,
可我还是来这里了
and yet I came here.
我马上就要做父亲了
I'm about to be a dad.
我明白
I know.
如果我死了
If I die...
这才是我最害怕的事情
That's what I'm scared of.
没有陪在乔丹和孩子的身边
Not being there for Jordan and the baby.
-我只想回家 -我也是
- I just want to go home. - Yeah, me, too.
要不要帮我接一下导线
You want to help me with this driveline?
当然
Oh, yeah.
好了 先从每分钟六千转速开始
All right, let's start at 6,000 rpm.
好了 接上了
Okay. Hooked up.
加油啊宝贝
Come on, baby.
流量是四升
Flow is four liters.
干得漂亮 陶福 你做到了
Nice job, Toph. You did it.
你也有功劳
Nice job.
你现在觉得回到这里开心吗
You glad you came back now?
开心
I am.
好了 现在我们把这个放进胸腔再缝合
All right, let's put it in the chest, close it up,
-然后离开这个鸟地方 -没错
- And get the hell out of here. - Oh, yeah.
这么说她生下来就带着这个病 一直都有
So, she was born with it? She's had it her whole life?
没错
Yeah.
这是一种很罕见的遗传病
It's a rare genetic disease
病毒会攻击大脑 肾上腺 骨骼
that attacks your brain, your adrenal glands, bones.
她的病情只会越来越严重
And it's only going to get worse.
瑞秋为什么不告诉我她生病了
Why didn't Rachel tell me she was sick?
因为你母亲死了
Because your mom died.
她害怕你知道以后承受不了
She thought it would be too hard on you.
她不想让你担心她
She didn't want you to worry about her.
为什么所有人都要骗我
Why does everybody lie to me?
这不是欺骗不欺骗的问题
It's not a question of lying.
她是为了保护你
It's protecting.
他们告诉我 我妈妈在我小时候去世了
They told me my mom died when I was little.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表