剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
处方与药品调配
圣安东尼奥纪念医院 用户 肯尼·福内特 注册护士
输入处方编码
药品调出
柜门已打开
你拿到药了吗
You got the meds?
对
Uh, yeah.
想了点办法
Yeah, I figured something out.
怎么说 医疗救助吗
How? Medicaid?
不是
Um, no, no.
药剂师欠我个人情
The pharmacist actually owed me a favor,
所以他把制药公♥司♥的样品给我了
uh, so he gave me samples from the drug company.
那些是免费送给医院的
They were -- they were free to the hospital, actually,
所以 不用花钱
So, um, you know, they're free.
真是难以置信
That's unbelievable.
你还好吗
Hey, you -- you okay?
我没事
Yeah. Um...
我只是不太习惯别人帮我
I'm not -- I'm just not used to people helping me.
偶尔有人帮帮你感觉也不赖
It's nice to have someone else care for a change.
他的爸爸
His father...
抱歉 我不该...
I am -- I'm sorry. I shouldn't, um...
别拘束 你说
No, no, no. Um, what?
马库斯的爸爸
Marcus' dad, he -- he bailed
看到照料孩子这么艰难就抛弃了我们
when he saw how hard it was to take care of him.
他一直把这孩子当成残废一样
He always treated him like he was some sort of cripple.
我的孩子
And my kid --
他不需要同情和眼泪
he does not need pity and tears.
他需要爱
He needs love.
他好像得到了很多的爱
Well, it sounds like he gets plenty of that.
是的
He does.
不管怎么说
Anyway...
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
这一块是钴料
This patch is cobalt.
这个是硅树脂
This one is silicone.
你能撑得住吧
You holding up okay?
还没找机会跟你聊聊枪击的事
We haven't had a chance to talk about the shooting.
其实
Honestly...
今晚负能量太多了
Tonight was... just a lot.
我们无力掌控生活
Life's just so out of our control.
一次事故 一个瞬间
Just one accident, one moment,
-一条新闻 -对
- One piece of news. - Yeah.
所以我才
And that's why I'm just -- I mean,
我才要活在当下
I trying to live life in the moment,
特别是在瑞克的变故以及跟他分手之后
especially after Rick's accident and the breakup.
我只能努力承受这些摔打
I'm just trying to take all the hits and bumps,
兜兜风 看开些
go for a ride, hope for the best.
因为 就像你说的
'cause, I mean, like you said,
这是不可控的
it's just out of our control.
德鲁 快看补片
Drew, look at that patch.
他对钴过敏
He's allergic to cobalt.
是的
Yeah.
太好了 现在只需要找个厂商
Great. Now we just got to find a manufacturer
做一个不含钴的起搏器
who makes a pacemaker without cobalt.
你能先去打电♥话♥吗
Can you start making some phone calls?
我想去看一下吉娜
I want to go check on Gina.
当然 我找拉戈萨帮忙
Of course, of course. I'll get Ragosa to help.
-快去吧 -谢了
- You go. - Thank you.
医生 虽然说我名草有主了
So, doc, I know I said I'm taken,
但我跟我女朋友商量要不要
but, uh, my girlfriend and I have been talking about
保持一种开放的恋爱关系
having one of those open relationships.
你懂的 跟别人上上♥床♥也是可以的
You know, where you can have sex with other people.
好吧
Okay.
因为过了一段时间 老实讲
Because after a while, let's be honest,
总是那一套也挺烦的
it gets pretty boring doing the same old...
你要保持安静 不然没办法扫描
You have to be quiet now, or the scan won't work.
明白
Copy that.
别开机器 也别告诉别人
Okay, don't run the scan, and don't tell anyone,
我给你放三周周末的假
and I will get you the next three weekends off.
-成交 -好样的
- Deal. - All right.
一会儿再过来
Catch you later.
也许是精神疾病
Maybe this is mental illness.
也许我们找的病因
Maybe -- maybe we're trying to find something
根本就不在那儿
that's not there.
陶福 直觉告诉我们这不是精神疾病
Toph, both of our guts told us it wasn't psychiatric.
有时候直觉是错误的
Sometimes our guts are wrong.
有时候我们明明知道爱莫能助
Sometimes that's just us trying to fix something
却还是想要修补
that we know we can't.
我可不吃那一套
Nah, I'm not good with "Can't."
那也是工作的一部分
"Can't" is part of the job.
她父亲说
Her father said
城里的精神病医生她都看过了
that she's been to every psychiatrist in town.
他们都不知道病因 我们怎么知道
What do we know that they don't?
战场教会了我们什么
What did we learn in the war?
跟随你的直觉
To follow your gut.
逆行会有什么后果
And what happened when we didn't?
-我明白 T -陶福你看
- I know, Tee. - Look, Toph.
-什么 -看
- What? - Look.
紫色的尿
Purple pee.
紫色的尿
Purple pee.
肠胃和神经的症状 膈肌麻痹
G.I. and neuro symptoms, diaphragmatic paralysis.
癫痫 皮肤水疱 月经周期
Seizures, skin blisters, menstrual cycle.
紫色的尿
Purple pee!
我们找到了 是啊
We got it! Yeah!
临时通知的吗
On short notice?
你真的认为可以完成吗
You really think you can pull off?
不试试怎么知道呢
We don't know if we don't try, right?
把消息传出去 知道吗
Hey, look, spread the word, okay?
收到
Roger that.
手术室传来消息
Hey. I just got an update from O.R.
还有一个小时 吉娜就可以进去了
Gina's gonna be in there another hour.
不过目前来看还不错
But so far, so good.
老兄 那个外科医生告诉我
Man, the surgeon told me
如果你没做那个脑部扫描...
that if you didn't order that brain scan --
这是我的工作
That's just my job.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你就是我的兄弟 真的
You're my brother, man. You really are.
我知道
I know.
好了 别让我整同性恋那一套
Okay, don't get all gay on me now.
闭嘴吧
Hey, shut up.
你老婆会没事的 我不适合你
Your wife is gonna survive. I'm not your type.
老兄 很抱歉
Hey, man, I'm sorry about
之前想撮合你跟我的表兄
trying to hook you up with my cousin, too.
只是... 我不该问你的
It was just -- I should've asked you, you know,
你喜欢什么类型的 那些事
what kind of guys you're into or whatever.
我只是... 看你很难过
I just -- I saw you were hurting.
我想帮忙
I wanted to help.
我知道
I know.
但我还忘不了瑞克
But I'm still not over Rick.
而且我还没准备好认识别的人
And I'm not ready to meet someone else
假装很在乎他姐妹的孩子叫什么名字
and pretend to care about what school they went to
或者上什么学校
or the names of their sister's kids.
我仍处在「一切都糟透了」的阶段
I'm still in that "This all really sucks" stage.
老兄 男人和女人的关系里
Man, that's the same relationship crap
也会经历同样的事
men and women go through.
是的
Yes.
这就叫做恋爱
It's called being in love.
别像个傻子一样 拜托
Don't be such a moron. Please.
少来了
Oh, shut up.
你怎么样
Hey, how you doing?
没事
Hey. Hey, yeah.
只是 很难找到不含钴的起搏器
It's, uh, just super-hard to find a pacemaker that doesn't have cobalt.
不 我是问 你怎么样
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表