剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
因为他不想让同性恋医生碰他
'Cause he didn't want a gay doctor touching him.
我给那个人治疗了无数次了
I have treated that guy thousands of times!
他之前都没问题 但现在他知道了...
Didn't have a problem with it, but now that he knows...
那又怎样 他只不过是个被蛊惑的瘾君子
So what, man? He's just one deluded junkie, man.
肯定不止那个人
It's not gonna be just that guy!
肯定还有更多人 你知道的
There's gonna be more. You know it.
-别人只看到我是同性恋医生 -所以呢
- I'm just the gay doctor to everyone. - So?
作为个黑人护士 你希望别人怎么对你
How would you like to be the black nurse?
我就是个黑人护士
I am a black nurse.
那又怎样
And?
-你想说什么 -我只是需要一些隐私
- What else you got? - I just want my privacy back.
想找回曾经的生活 不想掺和这些东西
I want my life back. I don't want any part of this.
听着德鲁 我知道你想过有隐私的生活
Look, Drew, look, I know you're a private guy, man,
不过很遗憾
But I'm sorry.
那样的生活已经离你远去了
That ship has sailed,
我不得不说
and I got to say,
从你去年出柜 直到现在
ever since you came out last year,
你都始终还是有些畏畏缩缩的
it's like you still got one foot in the closet, man.
怎么你现在成这方面的专家了吗
So, what, are you some sort of expert now?
我了解我的好朋友
I am on one of my best friends.
我认为你不能再逃避这件事了
And I know you got to stop hiding behind this privacy thing
你得站出来 借助这个机会
and step up and use this as an opportunity
让人们认识真正的你
to let people know who you are, man.
这根本不是真正的我
That's not who I am!
这就是真正的你 你就是这样的人
That is who you are! That is who you are!
你为国家服务
Man, you served your country!
为战斗中受伤的战友治疗
You took care of your troops in battle!
你是一名医生
You're a doctor!
你 我的朋友 作为一名医护人员
You, my friend, are a caregiver
应该听听你胸腔里那颗跳动的心脏的声音
from the very bottom of that thing beating in your chest,
你得担起这份责任
and you have a responsibility to be counted,
去战胜你现在这种偏执
a responsibility to fight this bigotry head on.
不仅仅是为了你
N-not just for yourself,
更重要的 是为了那些不能公开的人
but, more importantly, man, for those who can't.
关于这个 我确实是知道一些
And that, I-I do know a little something about.
圣马科斯 16英里
圣安东尼奥 72英里
他的脉搏越来越微弱了
We're losing his pulse.
一定是腹膜后腔的血管破裂了
Bleeder must be in the retroperitoneum.
我想他的主动脉也在出血
I think his aorta is leaking.
我已经开到最快了
I'm driving as fast as I can.
我需要找个东西来替代腹部止血带
I-I need something to simulate an abdominal aortic tourniquet.
安全带应该可以
I could use this seat belt.
我得向伤口内部施压
I need to apply pressure into the wound.
-你需要可以吹气的东西对吧 -没错
- You need something inflatable, right? - Yeah.
那这样 看到那个袋子没
Okay, okay, that bag right there,
里面有我给侄女带的玩具
Um, I was bringing toys for my niece.
我给她买♥♥了个水气球发射器
I got her a water balloon launcher.
-真的吗 -真的
- Are you serious? - Yes!
好了 这个气球应该管用
All right, this balloon's going to work.
希望如此
I hope so.
好了 你要坚持住 乔
All right, stay with me, Joe.
这个可能会有点痛 不过很管用
This is gonna hurt a little, but it's gonna help.
他目前暂时撑得住
This should hold him for now,
但我得尽快给他开刀
but I really need to open him up asap.
你总不能在车后座开刀吧
Y-you can't open him up in the back.
总得找地方做 不然他会死的
We'll have to do it somewhere, or he's going to die.
两位
Hey, guys.
脊椎穿刺初步结果显示
The prelim spinal-tap results
确实像是细菌性脑膜炎
do look like bacterial meningitis,
-具体还需等实验培养的结果 -天哪
- but we're still waiting for the cultures. - my God.
已经在给你使用抗生素了
You're already getting antibiotics,
所以应该马上就会舒服多了
so you should start to feel better soon.
他的体温升高了 41度
His temp's going up. It's 106.
怎么会升高 药物剂量用的对吗
Going up? Is he getting the right dose of the meds?
对的
Yes.
我的腿没有知觉了
My legs are going numb.
-陶福 这情况正常吗 -不是细菌
Topher, is that normal? It's not bacterial.
抗生素现在应该开始起作用了
He should be responding to the antibiotics by now.
-他这是怎么了 -我们会找出原因的
- What's wrong with him? - We're gonna find out.
给他注射类固醇 还有抗病毒药物
L-let's give him steroids, and add an antiviral.
这就去
You got it.
会不会是他在国外染上的病
Could it be something he picked up in a foreign country?
西蒙妮
Simone...
有这种可能吗
Could it?
你是不是该跟我说点什么
Is there something you should be telling me?
-我们先不要操之过急 -不不不
- Let's not get ahead of ourselves. - No, no, no,
我不会隐瞒这件事的
I'm not being quiet here.
你刚回家 就开始不舒服
Okay, you came home, and you started feeling sick,
你就告诉他之前你去了哪里
so just -- just tell him where you were.
我知道你最近去了布拉格堡
I know you were at Fort Bragg recently.
难道你还出国了吗
Did you also leave the country?
布伦特 你就告诉他到底去了哪里吧
Brent, please just tell him where you really were.
他去了海外
He was overseas.
-西蒙妮 别 -他是特别行动组的
- Simone, don't. He's special ops.
不是什么巡回♥教♥官
He's not a-a roving instructor.
看在上帝的份上别说了 西蒙妮
Oh, for the love of God, Simone.
他什么都不跟我说
He won't tell me anything.
他什么都不能跟我说
He can't tell me anything ever.
这是他的工作 这我理解
It's his job, and I get it,
从他回国之后就不对 现在他生病了
but this started when he came back, and now he's sick.
对不起亲爱的 陶福我很抱歉
I'm sorry, babe. I'm sorry, topher,
之前没告诉你 我
that we kept this secret. I --
我理解 但现在开始
I understand. Look, right now,
你把所有情况告诉我 还不算晚
anything you say could help before it's too late.
你了解我
You know me.
不会有其他人知道这次谈话
Nothing you say leaves this room.
求你就告诉他吧
Tell him. Please.
我的铁哥们特洛伊和我 我们在闲逛
My best buddy, Troy, and I, we were hanging out.
在谈论那种假啤酒有多难喝
Talking about how terrible the fake beer is.
最不想念部队里的东西就是无酒精啤酒
One thing I don't miss about deployment's the nonalcoholic beer.
是啊
Exactly.
太难喝了
It all sucks.
我们的悍马碰上了一个简易炸♥弹♥
Our Humvee got hit by an I.E.D.
所有人都炸死了
Killed everyone.
布伦特
Brent...
正是如此我才不想告诉你
This is why I don't tell you things.
我知道 我做不到
I mean, I know I can't.
全身而退
Walked away with minor damage.
我的胸口还有脖子上都有弹片
I had shrapnel in my upper chest and my neck.
在兰施图尔的时候他们帮我取出了弹片
They got the metal out at the center at Landstuhl.
这是多久以前的事
How long ago did this happen?
六周以前
Six weeks.
有帮助吗
Does that help?
有
Yeah.
我想应该有帮助
I think it might.
我们再带你去做个核磁共振还有几组X光
We're gonna get you an M.R.I. And some more x-rays.
宠物医院
好了 甘草先生跟棉花糖太太都没事了
Okeydokey. Mr. Licorice and Mrs. Marshmallow are all set.
这个每天餐后服用一次
That's one a day each after meals.
很快你就能看到它们活蹦乱跳了
You should notice a spring in their hop in no time.
我需要你们这最大的轮床和手术室 马上
I need your biggest gurney and an O.R. -- now!
你怎么会有我的号♥码
How did you get my number?
不 我不接受任何采访
No, I'm not doing any interviews.
别再打来了 也别再给急诊室打电♥话♥
Stop calling me, and don't call the E.R.
我们有工作很忙
because we're trying to get some work done here.
阿利斯特医生
Doctor Alister.
不打算接吗
Aren't you gonna answer that?
瑞克
Rick.
看来你还记得我 算是不错的开始
So you recognized me. That's a good start.
是啊
Yeah.
我找个人来替我一下
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表