剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你就让我来做他的手术
you'll let me do this operation.
-不许你碰我儿子 -求你让我把话说完
- You're not touching my boy. - Just let me say my piece, please.
先生 马利克的肺部伤得很重
Sir, Malik's lung is badly injured,
多发肋骨骨折
and several ribs are detached from his chest.
我们得修复他的肺部
We need to repair the lung
再固定住他的胸壁
and put his chest wall back together.
没人能做得比我好
No one can do that like I can.
相信我 约翰逊先生 在这医院里没有人
Believe me, Mr. Johnson, there is nobody in this hospital --
没人比我更想让你儿子活下来
Nobody wants your boy to live more than I do.
这么说好吗
Oh, is that right?
比我还想 比他的家人还想
More than me? More than his family?
-不 我是说... -我知道你想说什么
- No, what I meant -- - I know what you meant!
你想说你愧疚 因为你撞了他
You meant that you're guilty. You hit him.
所以你得进去 你得治好我儿子
So you go in there and you better go fix my boy.
对 要是你敢不这么做 我就起诉你
That's right, 'cause if you don't, I'm gonna sue you,
我要看着你烂在监狱里
and I'm gonna see your ass rot in jail.
好 我们会治好他的
Okay, we'll fix it.
去刷手准备手术吧 我去给律师打电♥话♥
Okay, go scrub in for surgery. I'll call legal.
好
Yeah.
别跟我说一个字 一个字都别说
Don't say nothin' to me! Don't say nothin' to me.
好
All right.
没有胆结石的迹象 可能是病毒引起的
No sign of gallstones. Could be viral.
或者是耐药性腹膜炎
Or a drug-resistant peritonitis.
你给手术器械消毒了吗
Did you sterilize your instruments?
不 我在上面吐痰了 保罗你想什么呢
No, I spat on them. Paul, what do you think?
我觉得这女孩的病情明显在说
I think there's a giant neon sign on this girl that says
手术中出了问题
mistakes were made during surgery.
才几周轮班
Oh, a few weeks into your rotation,
你就突然变成外科问题专家了
you're suddenly the expert on surgical mistakes.
-你可不是你父亲 -天 谢谢你提醒我
- You're not your dad. - Gee, thank you for the reminder.
如果你能把注意力多放在手术上
You know, maybe if you focused more on surgery
而不是整天关注乔伊的翘臀
a little bit more than Joey's ass,
-这女孩也不会又回到这里 -你不
- this girl wouldn't be back in here. - You don't --
注意点 我家里也这么闹腾
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I get this crap at home.
我不想在这儿重演 到底怎么了
I don't need it here. What the hell's going on?
-我们只是...-对鉴别诊断产生了分歧
- We were just -- - Disagreeing on the differential.
你们两个是一条船上的
You guys are on the same team.
抱歉 我们会好好合作的
Sorry. We -- we'll work together.
说话算话
See that you do.
去做检测 结果反馈给我
Just run your tests and then report back to me.
-好 谢谢 -好 谢谢
- All right. Thank you. - Thank you. All right.
干的好
Nice job.
真的 你怪我
Really? You're blaming me?
-对 -别着急 交给我处理
- Yeah. - Yeah, don't worry. I'll solve this.
好吧
Right.
斯科特那有消息了吗
Any word on Scott?
这回谣言工厂可算是火力全开了
Okay, the rumor mill? It is in full force.
你知道的 究竟是他的过失
Yeah. You know, was it his fault?
-或者不是他的过失 -是啊
- Wasn't it his fault? - Right.
我都不敢想象他现在的感受
I can't imagine what he's going through.
对啊 我有个警方的哥们说
Yeah, my buddy on the force said
他有可能会被起诉
he might be facing charges.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
-那待会见了 -待会见
- Hey, I'll see you later? - Yeah.
-乔丹 -怎么了
- Jordan. - Yeah?
刚拿到肖恩的心脏超音波检查结果
Fresh off the scan -- Shane's heart echo.
很奇怪 他的心脏射血分数十分的低
It's weird. His ejection fraction is way down.
你觉得这很奇怪吗 看那边
You think this is weird? Look at that.
我实在不忍♥告诉你这个消息 夫人
I hate to be the one to deliver this news to you, ma'am,
你患了狼疮 而且
but you have lupus, and...
-有可能还有疱疹 -肖恩
- maybe the herpes. - Shane?
-我是来治拇囊炎的 -我明白 夫人
- I'm here for my bunion. - I understand, ma'am.
肖恩 你在干什么
Shane, what is going on?
不好意思 他不是医生 我向您道歉
I'm sorry. He's not a doctor. I apologize.
我怎么不是医生了 你怎么敢这么说
What do you mean I'm not--how dare you?
你觉得我不知道自己是谁吗
You don't think I know who I am?
亲爱的 这不好玩
Baby, this is not funny.
没错 别再干蠢事了
Yeah, stop fooling around.
不 我是贝克曼医生
No, but my name's Dr. Beckman.
-真诚地向您道歉 -这边这位女士
- I sincerely apologize. - And this -- this -- this woman here,
她的病情很严重
she's in serious troub--
-我们带你回病房♥ 德鲁 -我的天
- Let's get you back -- Drew! - Oh, my God!
-宝贝 -把他身子侧躺到这边
- Baby! - Let's get him on his side.
肖恩
Shane!
麻烦来个人去推张轮床过来
Somebody get a gurney, please.
请你一定要救救他
You gotta help him!
好了
Okay.
看到那里了吗
You see there?
肖恩的出血症状是由
Now Shane's bleeding is caused by
喉内血管扩张引起的 也叫静脉曲张
dilated veins in his throat called varices.
可能是酒精中毒引发的
They can be caused by alcoholism.
有没有可能他其实并没有戒酒
It is possible that he never stopped drinking?
不会的 我相信他已经戒了
No, I believe he quit.
他有时会编故事 但他不会骗我的
I mean, he makes things up, but he's not a liar.
那他有去做过心理评估吗
Well, did he ever have a psychiatric evaluation?
没有 从我认识他开始 他从没去过
No. Not since I've known him.
好吧 听我说 我知道他名声不好
Okay. Listen, I know how people talk,
我也知道他喜欢自吹自擂
and I know that he can be boastful,
但那只是
but that is...
那只是他表演的一部分罢了 你懂吗
that's just part of being in the rodeo, you know?
夸大事实也是他魅力的一部分
And stretching the truth's just part of his charm.
假装自己是医生就不只是吹嘘那么简单了
Pretending to be a doctor is a step beyond boastful.
没错 确实有点吓到我了
Yeah. That did kind of freak me out.
是啊 你待在这耐心等等 好吗
Yeah. You just hang tight, okay?
等等 哪个案子 你说责任是无限的
Wait, in--in which case, liability is unlimited?
那个
That...
稍等一下
Hold -- hold on a second.
-怎么了迈克 -有人找你
- What is it, Michael? - You have visitors.
他们说他们等得够久了
They say they've been waiting a long time.
格雷格 我得挂了 再打给你 好
Greg, I gotta--I gotta call you back. Okay.
-他们不光是想让他做药检对吧 -对
- They want more than a drug test, don't they? - Yeah.
我不小心听到他们说要以驾驶疏忽
And I overheard them talking about pressing charges
起诉他
for reckless driving.
这样 你拖住他们
Okay. Uh... stall them.
什么 拖住他们是什么意思
What? What do you mean "Stall them"?
-我该怎么说 -把事实告诉他们
- What do I say? - Tell them the truth.
告诉他们那个孩子很危险
Tell them the kid is critical,
我现在去跟斯科特谈谈
and I'm talking to Scott now.
脉搏血氧值保持在91%
Pulse ox is holding at 91%.
设法止住血
Fine job stopping the bleeding.
得切掉半个肺才能止住
Had to take out half a lung to do it.
我钻入时帮忙固定住他的肋骨
Stabilize the rib while I drill?
好的 来吧
Yeah. Go ahead.
几位 我不想打扰你们
Guys, I hate to have to do this.
但是斯科特 你必须跟我下楼一趟
Scott, I need you to come downstairs with me.
-没开玩笑吧 -到底怎么了
- You gotta be kidding me. - What the hell's going on?
T 只有麻烦你来接着做了
Tee, please just take over.
你疯了吗 这孩子胸口还有个洞呢
Are you insane? The boy has a hole in his chest.
我也不想这样 可是警♥察♥就在楼下
Y-you think I wanna do this? The police are downstairs.
那警♥察♥只能等等了
Well, the police can wait.
你根本不知道你遇上什么麻烦了 斯科特
Let me give you a reality check, Scott.
他们说要起诉你
They're talking about filing charges down there.
你没听错 所以还是去做个见鬼的药检吧
That's right. Take the damn drug test.
不 我不会放着这孩子不管
No, I'm not leaving the kid.
再给我一个小时
We need one more hour,
等这边完了我随他们处置
and then they can do what they want.
-再给他一小时 陶福 -就一小时
- Give him the hour, Toph. - One hour.
我不确定能不能做到 我尽力
I don't know that I can, but I'll try.
你还好吗
You okay?
我有得选吗
Do I have a choice?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表