剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Pupils are reactive.
这就对了 我的乖儿子 谢天谢地
There he is. That's my boy. Oh, thank God.
马利克 我要问你几个问题
Okay, Malik, I'm going to ask you a few questions.
你不用现在就说话
I don't you want to try and speak yet,
点头是 摇头不
But you can nod your head "Yes" Or shake your head "No."
能做到吗 好的 很好
Can you do that? Okay, good.
你出车祸了 还记得吗
You were in an accident. Do you remember that?
你左边的这个人 你知道他是谁吗
This man to the left here, do you know who he is?
好孩子 他小时候
There's my boy. He used to tickle my hand...
会挠我的手把我叫醒
wake me up when he was a baby.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
这孩子真是反应奇快啊
Kid's jumping the gun on us.
手臂有动作了
We have arm movement.
好 马利克 请动动另一边的手臂
Okay, Malik, can you move your other arm for me, please?
马利克
Malik?
你有在动另一边胳膊吗
Are you trying to move your other arm?
好的
Okay.
马利克 能动动你的脚吗
Malik, can you move your feet, please?
马利克 能动动脚趾吗
Malik, can you move your toes? Just wiggle your toes.
可以吗
Can you do that?
能感觉到吗
Can you feel this?
有感觉吗 马利克
Can you feel any of this, Malik?
加油儿子 动动腿
Come on, son. Move your leg.
动动胳膊 动动手
Move -- move your arm. M-move your hand.
动不了吗
You can't do that?
有...
There's...
有些脊椎损伤
There's some cord damage,
也可能是可逆的
but that can be reversible.
我们会再做几个测试
We can... we'll run some tests.
-斯科特 -还有
- Scott. - And there's...
很多事 很多原因都有可能
A lot of things -- a lot of reasons that -- that can happen.
所以...
So...
我可以帮忙
So I can -- I can help.
斯科特跟我出来待会
Scott, step outside with me for a sec?
出来吧
Come on.
没事的 孩子
It's okay, son.
我就在这陪你 哪都不去
I'm right here. I'm -- I'm not going anywhere.
我得说 不是我之前不尊重你
Gotta say, not like I didn't respect you before,
因为我很尊重
because clearly I did,
但经过今晚跟你一起出动以后
but after riding along with you tonight,
我得说 你确实很特别
I must say, you are something special.
你自己也不差
Not so bad yourself.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What's wrong?
天啊 就怪那只小丑鱼
God, it's just that damn Nemo.
知道吗
You know?
每次都会把我惹哭
Gets me every time.
我懂 还真懂
Yeah, I get that, actually.
你看 咱俩一样
See? You and me both.
T 衣服换完没
Hey, Tee. You done changing?
刚刚换完了
Yep. Just,
手术不容易
tough surgery.
是啊 能想象到
Yeah, I can imagine. Yeah.
谢谢你信任斯科特
Hey, thank you for trusting Scott.
我信的不是斯科特 是你
Oh, I didn't -- I didn't trust Scott. I trusted you.
那谢谢你信任我
Well, thank you for trusting me.
我会一直信任你的
I'll always trust you, you know,
就像你一直努力信任我一样
'cause I know you're trying to trust me.
-我信任你的 -是吗
- I do trust you. - Yeah?
-是的 -你确定
- Yeah. Yeah? - You sure?
听着 我爱你
Look, uh, I love you,
我也爱这孩子
And I love the baby, and...
我只是有点纠结
I'm just still struggling a little bit.
就是我以为
You know? With -- with -- uh, I-I thought
创伤后应激综合征已经好了 可没有
all this P.T.S.D. was going away, and it hasn't.
我觉得是有进步的
That sounds like progress to me.
听着
Look...
我郑重的说
For the record,
你冒的那些险 吓到我了
the risks that you take, they scare me.
但我确实相信你
But I do trust you.
知道吗 不代表我不会...
All right? It doesn't mean that I don't...
不时地想扇你一巴掌
wanna smack you every once in a while.
你有不扇我巴掌的时候吗
Hey, how did you not smack me all the time?
确实没有
No, I did.
等我把这些都想清楚了
Look, when I figure this all out,
对你和我还有宝宝都是好事
it'll be good for you and me and the baby.
咱们仨 我保证
The three of us. Promise.
我知道
I know.
-好啦 -好
- All right. - All right.
-外面见 -好
- I'll see you outside. - Yep.
他去做了磁共振
He's in M.R.I. --
怎么显示的 是因为手术吗
What did it show? Was it the surgery?
不是的 别这么对你自己
No, it wasn't. Don't do this to yourself.
急救的时候 上半身脊椎就已经损坏了
When he coded, the upper part of his spinal cord died.
你我都无能为力
There was nothing you or anybody could've done.
你救了那孩子一命 斯科特
You saved the boy's life, Scott.
你怎么能这么说呢
How can you say that?
他这一生被我永远的改变了
I changed his life forever.
永远
Forever.
他要瘫痪了 陶福
He's going to be paralyzed, Topher.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
我要怎么才能弥补
So how can I possibly make this right?
我要怎么弥补他
How can I make this up to him?
你会找到方法的
You're gonna figure out a way.
我跟你保证
I promise you.
现在你需要好好休息
Right now, you need some rest.
我送你回家
Let me drive you home.
好了 兄弟
All right, brother.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表