剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I wish I had something like that
可以知道娜奥米的一举一动
to know what Naomi's doing.
相信我 孩子们长得太快了
Trust me -- they grow up really fast.
我恨高科技
I hate technology.
宝贝 一晚上都没见你呢
Hey, babe. - haven't seen you all night.
在急诊室做断肢再植
So, limb attachment in the E.R.
真是让人热血沸腾呢
That's pretty exciting stuff.
正等着恢复供血变粉红呢 如果成功的话
Yeah. Just waiting for it to pink up, see if it worked.
你感觉如何呀 准妈咪
So, how you feeling, mama?
今天下午你都没睡过觉
You didn't get any sleep this afternoon.
我知道 因为每次我一闭上眼
I know -- that's because every time I close my eyes,
大脑中就涌起无数的问题
there's a million questions just running through my brain.
你需要放松
You need to relax.
是吗
Yeah?
我在努力尝试 但
I'm trying, but...
好吧
Okay.
我们要去看哪个产科医师
Which O.B. are we going with?
等孩子出生我们要住在哪儿
Where are we gonna live once the baby gets here?
如果咱俩一起值班的话
And who's gonna take care of the baby
谁来照顾宝宝呢
when we're both working a shift?
牛顿医生 我的公♥寓♥
Dr. Newton, my apartment,
陶福会安排咱们俩错开值班
Topher will schedule us on different shifts.
我真是天才 问题解决
I'm a genius. Problem solved.
谢我
Thank you.
我更倾向于祖力医生而不是牛顿医生
Okay, well, I prefer Dr. Zeuli over Dr. Newton,
你的公♥寓♥太小了
Uh, your apartment is way too small,
如果咱俩错开值班 那就没机会看到对方了
And we will never see each other if we work separate shifts.
如果你这么说的话
When you put it like that...
乔丹 我需要你去跟布恩谈谈 他吓坏了
Jordan, I need you to talk to Boone. He's freaking out.
好 我马上去
Okay. I'll be right there.
感谢上帝 你真可爱
Thank God you're cute.
我见过上百个外科住院医
I have seen - hundreds of surgical residents
还有急诊实习医做手术
and E.R. interns do their rotations,
我可以告诉你
and I can tell you,
总有一天 你会跻身前五位
after one day, you're in the top five.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yes.
我也理解为什么你父亲会这么逼你上进
So I get why your father pushes you as hard as he does.
我确信你是一位非常优秀的急诊医生
I'm sure you are a really good E.R. doc,
但你也可以成为一位优秀的外科医生
but you could be an amazing surgeon.
感觉就像乔丹离开公牛队去打棒球一样
It's like when Jordan left the Bulls to go play baseball.
感觉真的是很浪费
It just -- it just felt like such a waste.
但棒球是他最初的爱啊
Yeah, but that was his first love.
他只是顺从自己的心而已
He was just following his heart.
好吧
Okay.
那你心里是怎么想的
So, what's in your heart?
急诊医学吗
E.R. Medicine?
-不是 -那是什么
- No. - Then what is?
如果你只是单纯地跟父亲作对的话
Because if you are just rebelling against your father,
你是在跟自己过不去了
Then you're cutting your nose off to spite your face.
如果你想做外科医生 那就去做
If you want to be a surgeon, be one.
布恩 如果你拒绝我给你的医疗建议
Boone, you do understand that if you refuse
你知道这样做的的后果吗
the medical advice that I'm giving you,
你的生存几率会降至为零
Your chance of survival is close to zero?
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
没错 我想死
Yes, I want to die.
你究竟是为什么这样做
Where is this coming from?
艾丽克斯怎么办
What about Alex?
她现在无比地需要你
She's gonna need you now more than ever.
好吧 我知道
Okay, look, I -- I realize
心脏移植手术听起来是很可怕
that a heart transplant is a scary proposal --
不是因为这个
It's not that.
那个心脏应该给别人
The heart should go to someone else.
为什么你...
Why would you s--
因为
Because.
是我造成了那场爆♥炸♥
I caused that explosion
使得大楼坍塌
that made that building collapse.
难以置信
Can't believe it.
怎么了
Hey. What's wrong?
咱们夜班接收的第一位患者 布恩
Our -- our first patient of the shift, Boone,
整个意外事故就是他造成的
The whole mass casualty was his fault.
他刚刚跟我坦白认罪说他破产了
He just confessed to me that he was bankrupt,
所以他故意在自己餐厅放火
so he intentionally set fire to his diner
以便获得保险公♥司♥的赔偿
to collect the insurance company.
他以为火势能够控制住
He thought it was contained.
现在却造成那些人因此受伤或丧命
And now he may have injured or killed all of those people,
更别提他自己的教女也包括其中
Not to mention his goddaughter.
他被拘捕了没
Has he been read his rights?
警♥察♥正在路上
The police are on their way,
但现在他还是我们的病患
But for now, he's our patient,
现在我们得保证让他活着
And...we just have to keep him alive.
除非他拒绝被医治
Except he's refusing medical treatment.
他只想死
He just wants to die.
我倒认为他没那么好运而免受治罪
Yeah, I don't think he's gonna get off that lucky.
他对自己造成的事故十分震惊
He's devastated about what he did.
尤其是对艾丽克斯的伤害
Especially - how it's gonna affect Alex.
他甚至无法面对她
He can't even face her.
天哪
Oh, man.
我还得在警♥察♥赶来之前告诉她这件事
I have to tell her - before the police get here.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好
Yeah.
美好时光不再啊
Good times.
那么要把这东西拿下来了吗
So, they're taking this thing off?
我刚开始喜欢上了呢
I was just starting to like it.
这个造型还蛮酷的
It's kind of a cool look.
只需一些时间等待愈合
Well, listen, with some time and healing
再进行大量的机能康复治疗
and a good amount of physical therapy,
你就可以准备工作了
You're gonna be ready to work.
工作
Work?
你可真会开玩笑 医生
Yeah, that's -- that's very funny, doc.
其实我们跟退伍军人管理处争取了一下
Well, actually, - we did some digging in the V.A.
他们有个新项目可以承认军队医疗服务
They got a new program that credits army medic service
像你这样的人可以在那里的急救中心工作
and gets guys like you jobs in V.A. Emergency centers.
这个职位叫做中级医疗技师
It's called an intermediate care technician.
在任职期间会进行培训
You train as you get paid.
13个月后 你会完全通过认证
In 13 months, you're gonna be fully certified
可以在全国任何医院就职
to work in any hospital in the country.
无语了 我以为退休军人管理处很烂呢
I had no idea. - I thought the V.A. sucked.
也不是啦 他们也能做些不错的贡献
Well, no. They do - some good things there, too.
别把他们都想成坏人
Don't paint them all bad.
有一个职位正等着你
So, there's a slot waiting for you.
几个星期后你会开始上课
You start class in a couple of weeks,
学习赚钱两不误
and then you earn while you learn.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我本不想在这里像孩子一样哭哭啼啼
I don't mean to be a big baby about this.
从没有人会这么...
Just, nobody's ever, uh...
你们为什么帮我
Why are you guys doing this for me?
帮这个无名小卒
I'm nobody.
你不是无名小卒
You're not a nobody.
每个人都需要机会 现在你的机会来了
Everybody needs a break. This one's yours.
好
Yeah.
别搞砸了
So don't screw it up.
当然不会
Of course not.
-小心 -抱歉
- Be careful. - Sorry.
让外科组来帮你缝合
Let's let the surgery team finish this up.
是他 我的守护天使
It's him. My guardian angel.
这天使个儿可够大的
That's one nice-sized angel.
翅膀修好就好
Glad you got your wing fixed.
我就他一个亲人
He was my only family.
不敢相信他会做出这种事
I can't believe he did this.
是为了帮我付学费吗
Was it to help pay for my school?
不是
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表