剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
你是唯一一个有能力做这台手术
You're the only one capable of the procedure
救她的人
that will save her life.
所以 求你了 做手术吧
Okay? So, please, just -- just do it.
好 我会做手术
Fine. I'll perform the procedure.
但有两个条件
Under two conditions.
第一 克莱门斯医生 离我的手术室远点
One, Dr. Clemmens, you stay out of my O.R.
第二 我要保罗做我的助手
And two, I need Paul to assist me.
今晚是他第一次做手术
It's his first night on surgery.
我不是
It's not mine.
保罗 刷手进去吧
Paul, scrub in.
我们终于能谈谈你一直不想谈的事了
We can finally have that talk you've been avoiding.
现在我们把导管插入到
And we are steering the catheter
她大脑里有血栓的地方
up to the blood clot in her brain.
打开网篮碎栓器 然后抓住血栓
Opening the basket and grabbing the clot.
看好 保罗
Watch this, Paul.
就像这样...
And just like that...
再见了 血栓
Adios, clot.
很厉害
That's really cool.
终于啊
Oh, finally.
你觉得老爹很厉害了
You think your old man's cool.
我一直都这么觉得 爸爸
I've always thought that, dad.
我不太相信
Well, I find that hard to believe.
你本来可以去我的母校或者我的医学院
You could've gone to my alma mater or my med school
或者实习结束后和我们一起行医
or joined our practice after your residency.
我说我尊敬你 但我没说我想变成你
I said I admired you. I didn't say I want to be you.
我们等会再谈吗
Can we do this later, please?
这是我唯一能见到你的机会
Well, it's the only time I get to see you.
每次我打电♥话♥ 你不是太忙就是太累
Every time I call, you're either too busy or too tired
要不就是找借口挂我的电♥话♥
or whatever else you make up to get me off the phone.
我们来谈谈到底要怎样
So, let's talk about what it's gonna take for you
你才会到约翰·霍普金斯医学院外科实习
to accept a surgical residency to Johns Hopkins.
现在你要么成大器 要么回老家
It's time for you to go big or go home.
你走过什么好运
So, what was your lucky break?
说来话长
That's a long story.
我们在进行断臂再植 有的是时间
We're re-attaching an arm. We got time.
说的也是
Touché.
你开过六♥四♥年出的GTO吗
You ever drive a '6♥4♥ GTO?
没有 你是开那辆车长大的吗
No. That the car you had growing up?
当然不是 当时我穷困潦倒
Oh, hell no. I was broke.
但是我和萨德开过一次
But Thad and I, we drove one one time.
兄弟 开那辆车真是能爽上天
Man, driving that car was a real come-to-jesus moment.
等等 所以...
W-wait. So...
你和你弟弟偷了辆车
Wait, did you and your bro steal a car?
我们后来本想还回去的
Oh, well, we were gonna return it.
我们以前会去康敦球场
We used to go down to Camden Yards
然后在比赛期间「借」车来开
and "borrow" cars during games.
在被抓到之前 我们跑了五个街区
We got about five blocks before we got busted.
审讯的那天早上 去法♥院♥的路上
Morning of the hearing, we're on our way to the courthouse,
周围的气氛很不对劲
and the energy felt wrong.
所以我们看了看四周
So we look around,
所有人都在看电视
and everyone's eyes are on the TVs.
出了什么事 在播什么
And what was going on? What was on it?
我们到那儿的时候
Well, we got there just in time
正好看到第二架飞机
to see the second plane
撞上世贸中心
crash into the world trade center.
我们就坐在那看着 惊呆了
So we just sat there and we watched, stunned.
然后 就...
And, you know, just, uh...
显得我们所做的一切都太孩子气了
made all the crap we were doing just seem so childish.
所以我们就去找法官 然后说
So we went up to the judge and we said,
「如果你放了我们
"Hey, if you let us off,
我们会直接去征兵办公室
We will go straight down to the recruiting office,
报名参军 为美国报仇」
Sign up for the army, go kick some serious ass for the U.S.A."
-的确是走运了 -对啊
- Some break. - Yeah.
我说过了 偷的那辆车
I told you -- boosting that car
真的是爽上天
was a serious come-to-jesus moment.
部队安排我去上了医学院
So the army put me through med school.
要是没有这段经历 天晓得我现在在哪儿
Without that, who knows where I'd be?
大概在蹲监狱
Probably in prison,
跟人做交易就为换一包烟
getting traded for a pack of cigarettes.
我至少能值一箱烟吧
I'm worth at least a carton.
随便你怎么说咯 医生
Whatever you say, doc.
我现在没办法做决定
I can't -- - I can't give you a decision.
你一定要做
Well, you're gonna have to.
那个住院医师的名额不会永远为你保留着的
They're not gonna hold that residency for you forever.
这职位又不是我求你要的
I didn't ask you to get me one.
爸 如果我想要找工作
And if I wanted one, dad,
我也会凭自己的力量去争取的好吗
I would've gotten one myself, all right?
也许吧 这个职位竞争很激烈
Maybe. It's very competitive.
为了这个机会别人会争个你死我活
People would kill for this opportunity.
可你连试都不想试
But you didn't even try.
这意味着你是在害怕
That tells me you were afraid.
不 我根本没在害怕好吗
I wa-- - no, I wasn't afraid, okay?
我是不想去那里
I didn't want to go there.
有时父亲能看出什么对自己的孩子最好
Well, sometimes a father can see what's best
即便自己的孩子不知道
for their child even if they can't.
我是来看看艾丽克斯的手术进行得如何
Just checking in to see how Alex's procedure went.
你觉得进行得如何
How do you think it went?
保罗 这件事我们稍后再谈
Paul, - we'll talk about this later.
我需要确定你们的
I need to make sure your, uh,
医务人员能妥善地照顾好我的患者
staff can properly take care of my patient.
来吧 咱们去走一走
Come on. Let's take a walk.
拜托告诉我没患者了 格温
Please tell me we're done, Gwen.
警报解除
We've been given the all-clear.
这边已经没有伤者送来了
No more casualties headed this way.
终于啊
Finally!
是啊 这一晚上真是忙疯了
Yeah, it's been a hell of a night.
关于我女儿手♥机♥的建议 你说的对
You were right with your advice about my daughter's phone.
看看这个
Check this out.
我是说 不要点开细看
I mean, don't check it out.
这套泳衣还真是有够小啊
That is - a very skimpy bathing suit.
我都不晓得她有这套泳衣
I didn't even know she had that.
我给她买♥♥手♥机♥可不是为了发色情短♥信♥
I did not get her that phone to be sexting.
我还以为她是书呆子
I thought she was a nerd.
我是说我倒想她是书呆子
I mean, - I-I want her to be a nerd.
孩子们就是这样啦
Kids are what they are, you know?
我了个去
Holy sh--
她刚刚发的「我爸整晚都在上班
She just said, "My dad works all night.
如果咱俩滚床单他也不会知道的」
He won't know if we hook up."
她要被永远禁足了
She -- she is -- she is grounded forever.
这条短♥信♥将是她发的最后一条短♥信♥
That text is going to be her last on that phone.
等下
Wait.
别着急 冷静一下
Hold on. Keep your cool.
不要暴露你的身份
Don't blow your cover.
暴露身份 这又不是「无间行者」
Blow my cover? - this isn't "The departed."
我们说的可是我亲生女儿哎
This is my daughter we're talking about.
不是 听我说
No, no. Look.
二战期间当英国人破解了纳粹的密♥码♥后
When the Brits cracked the Nazi code in World War II,
他们会等待获得更多的信息 明白
they waited to get more information, right?
我才不在乎呢
I don't care about that.
一个名叫「性感男人916」的小阿飞
Some punk named sexyman916
在跟我闺女发色情短♥信♥
is sexting with my daughter.
行吧 曝光身份好了
Okay. Blow your cover.
下次她做了什么你永远都不会知道了
And you'll never know what she's up to again, okay?
你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
你告诉珍妮特帮忙看着 你再盯好进展
You have Janet make sure she's in, and you track this.
不然天晓得她会犯下什么事
You don't know what else she's up to.
我真是要疯了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
慢慢习惯吧
Yeah, well, get used to it.
真希望我也有这种大杀器
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表