剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
是啊 爸爸 求你了
Yeah, come on dad, please?
我一点也不累
I'm not even tired.
好吧 那就留下吧
Yes. Yes, of course.
患者来了
Incoming!
酷 来患者了
Cool, a patient.
-能看你工作吗 -不行
- Can I watch you work? - Uh, no.
不行 那...那不是我的患者
No, that's -- that's not my patient.
晚点行吗 宝贝
Maybe later, okay, honey?
走吧 我们去休息室待一会儿
Come on. Let's go to the break room and go hang out.
明早把她送到我这 记得让她吃东西
Drop her off in the morning and make sure she eats something.
我养了她十四年了 我们会没事的
I've been feeding her for 14 years. I think we'll be okay.
坠入深井中 双侧关节突交锁
Got a bilateral locked facet from a deep fall in a well.
-没见过这样的病例 -你的机会来了
- Never seen one of these before. - Well, here's your chance.
-天哪 -你还好吗
- God. - Are you okay?
是的 我只是下井的时候扭伤了脚踝
Yeah, I just tweaked my ankle going down the well.
我没事 用冰敷一下就好了
I'll be fine. I'll just put some ice on it.
别听她的 她吸入甲烷气体晕倒了
Do not listen to her. She passed out from methane.
她需要输液再做个血气分♥析♥
She needs fluids and a blood-gas.
乔丹也需要做血气分♥析♥
And Jordan needs the same test.
是的 我会去做的
Yes, and I will get it.
德鲁 你能来照顾一下科里太太吗
Um, hey, Drew, can you take care of Mrs. Coury, please?
我不会离开我儿子的
I am not leaving my son's side.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 不过你不能妨碍我们工作
Okay, but you have to let us do our work.
好的
Okay.
德鲁 请呼叫一下骨科
Uh, Drew, can you page ortho, please?
今晚没有骨科医生值班
No ortho tonight.
另一例患者来的时候我们呼叫过
Already called them on another case.
好 我数三下 一 二 三
Okay, on three. One, two, three.
你担心他颈椎半脱位吗
Worried about cervical subluxation?
这是什么意思
W-what does that mean?
就是说我们得自己来给他的颈椎减压
It means we're gonna have to reduce his spine ourselves.
保罗 德鲁 递我颅骨牵引器
Paul, Drew, get me the gardner-wells tongs
还有两千克砝码
and some five-pound weights.
我们得把他的颈椎恢复原位
We're gonna have to snap his neck back into place.
你要把我弄昏过去吗
Are you gonna knock me out?
抱歉 兄弟 但这期间你得保持清醒
Sorry, buddy, but we're gonna need you awake for this.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会给你麻醉 这样就不会疼 好吗
We're gonna numb you so you won't feel a thing, okay?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
-我妈妈在哪 -你妈妈就在外面
- Where's my mom? - Your mom's right outside.
马尔科姆 我们不会让你有事的 好吗
Malcolm, we're not gonna let anything bad happen to you, okay?
你会没事的 我保证
You're gonna be all right, I promise.
好了 准备好了吗 德鲁
All right, ready, Drew?
开始吧
Go ahead.
陶福
Hey, Toph.
今晚我女儿来了
Uh, my daughter is here tonight.
这没问题吧
I hope that's okay.
-当然了 -好
- Yeah, of course. - Good.
听着 事情是这样的
See, the thing is, uh, you know,
我的工作不一样了
with the whole job change and all,
我也许暗示过 我做的工作
I may have insinuated that I do a bit more
要比医师助手要多一些
than a physician's assistant.
多多少
How much more?
爸 我好无聊
Dad, I'm bored.
我什么时候能看你酷炫地拯救生命啊
When am I gonna see all the cool life-saving stuff you do?
那么 迈克 关于你的病人
So, anyway, Michael, um, about your patient.
放射科说 CT结果显示有轻微气胸
Radiology called. The C.T.shows a small pneumo.
你觉得翼瓣引流管会起作用吗
You think a Heimlich valve would do?
是的
Yes.
是啊
Yes, yes.
要是轻微而且无外伤 它会起作用的
If it's, uh, small and non-traumatic, that should work.
好的 娜奥米 别去打扰别人
Right. Naomi, stay out of people's hair.
我要去看看患者 好吗
I'm gonna go check on my patient, okay?
谢谢你 迈克
Thanks, Michael.
说真的 你从病人肛♥门♥里
Okay, seriously, what's the grossest thing
取出的最恶心的东西是什么
you've pulled out of somebody's butt?
我们已经固定住头骨了
We're in the bone.
好的 马尔科姆 我们都准备好了
Okay, Malcolm, we're all set here.
你会感觉到有点儿压得慌
You're gonna feel a little pressure
当我们增加重量的时候
when we add the weights,
但我们会慢慢来 好吗
but we're gonna take things slow, okay?
-从十开始 -好的
- Start with 10? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-亚历山大医生 -怎么
- Dr. Alexander? - Yeah?
我感觉不到我的腿了
I can't feel my legs.
你能不能动动脚趾让我看看
Okay, can you move your toes for me?
-我做不到 -膝腱反射消失
- I can't. - Lost his reflexes.
不能再慢慢来了 德鲁 帮我拉
All right, so much for slow. Drew, help me pull.
好 我数到三 一 二 三
Okay, on three. One, two, three.
你还好吗 马尔科姆
You all right, Malcolm?
还好
Uh, yeah.
实际上我感觉好多了
Yeah, it actually feels a lot better.
我的脖子又能动了
I can move my neck.
麻木的感觉呢
And the numbness?
还在 但没那么严重了
Uh, it's still there, but not as bad.
我们是不是太迟了
Are we too late?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果他幸运 只是脊髓挫伤
If he's lucky, his spinal cord is just contused
消肿之后就能康复
and he'll regain function when the swelling goes down,
但现在我们只能等着
but for now - we're just gonna have to wait.
你们不如先开始祈祷吧
Why don't you guys get started on the halo?
我得去换衣服
And I'm gonna go get changed.
怎么了
What is it?
安妮 斯科特
Annie. Scott!
我这儿需要急救车
I need a crash cart in here!
-她又开始出血了 -她刚刚还能说话
- Is she bleeding again? - She was talking, she was fine.
我得给她重新插管
I got to re-intubate her.
-这是安妮吗 -是的
- Is that Annie? - Yeah.
发生什么了
What happened?
她今早从楼梯上摔下去了
She fell down the stairs this morning.
她在你家
Sh-- she was at your house?
先别提这事 斯科特 把喉镜递给我
Let's not do this now. Scott, hand me the laryngoscope.
你给她做毒化检验了
You run a tox screen?
没有
No.
给我一剂纳洛酮
Give me a shot of naloxone.
乔丹 我们昨晚只是在一起喝酒
Jordan, we just had drinks last night, okay?
她什么也没吸
She's not on anything.
她从楼梯上摔下来 伤到了脾
She fell down the stairs, hurt her spleen.
要打个赌吗
Want to make a bet?
麻药和她体内的
Anesthesia cross reacted
不知道的什么毒品起了交叉反应
with whatever narcotics she had in her system.
该死 我之前要是知道的话
Damn it, if I'd have known that --
我发誓 我们昨晚真的只是喝酒
I swear - we just had drinks last night.
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
乔丹在这儿干什么呢
What's Jordan doing here?
我在这儿做什么
What am I doing here?
我刚救了你的命而已
I just saved your life.
对不起
Excuse me.
你真可爱
You're cute.
-你叫什么 -克莱门斯医生
- What's your name? - Dr. Clemmens.
你应该躺回去 放轻松 好吗
You should -- you should sit back, try and relax, okay?
给你们一些独处的时间
Give you some privacy.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起
Excuse me.
不好意思
Sorry.
我进来是因为
Just came in here
不想让他看着我哭
'cause I didn't want him to see me crying.
我在努力地为了他勇敢振作
I was trying to be brave for him, you know?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表