剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Of course. It was great for learning.
对学习来说
For learning.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
难怪面对压力你会如此冷静
No wonder you're so calm under pressure.
跟你说实话
To be honest with you,
如果你想知道什么会让我不冷静
if you want to know what makes me not so calm,
那就是我必须要做的这个演讲
it's this speech that I have to deliver
在座的观众有一半都是我的导师
in front of, what, half my mentors.
我简直吓坏了
It's freaking me out.
你会很棒的 真的
You'll do great, really.
多谢你邀请我参加这次会议
And thank you so much for inviting me to this conference.
是吗
Yeah.
因为 除了你
Because, outside of you,
做夜班医生时很难会遇到
i-it's just really hard to find good female role models
优秀的女性职业典范
when you're working the night shift.
可不是嘛 那里简直就是个香肠派对
Tell me about it. It's a bit of a sausage fest.
在那里你会认识一些很优秀的人
Gonna meet some really great people,
那些人非常...
and there are some really strong...
-天哪 -天哪
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
-打911 -好
- Call 911. - Yeah.
该死 还是没信♥号♥♥
Damn it! There's still no reception.
继续打
Just keep trying.
-看到他了 -是吗
- I see him! - Yeah?
先生
Sir?
好吧 他的脉搏很微弱
All right, his pulse is weak.
我要把他翻过来
I need to roll him over
检查他的呼吸道和颈椎
and check his airway and examine his c-spine.
好 我抬头部 你抬侧面
Okay, I'll get the head. You get the side.
好 数三个数
Okay, on three.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
好了 慢点 慢点
Okay, easy, easy.
你来检查一下他的颈椎
You see the c-spine on palpation.
见鬼 情况不妙
Damn, this is bad.
必须马上为他止血
We need to stop the bleeding now.
天哪
Oh, man.
我们必须带他离开这里
We need to get him out of here.
是啊
Yeah, we do.
我看你又骑上哈雷摩托了
So, I, uh, I see you got your Harley back.
-是啊 -乔丹是绝不会允许的
- Yeah. - Jordan will never allow that.
肯尼 我不知道你是怎么处理恋爱关系的
Oh, Kenny, I'm not sure how you handle your relationships,
-不过乔丹和我... -救命
- but Jordan and I... - Help!
救命 医生 我们需要帮助 医生
Help, doctor! We need help, doctor!
-怎么了 -我不知道
- What happened?! - I don't know.
她突然就开始痉挛发作
She just started seizing.
-弄个轮床来 -好 马上就到
- Can we get a gurney? - Yeah, on it.
天哪 凯莉
Oh, my gosh, Kaylee!
医生 救救她
Doctors, help her.
让她停下来
Make it stop.
体温39摄氏度 咳嗽不止
Temp is 103 now, persistent cough.
染上流感已经有几周时间了
Been fighting the flu for a couple weeks.
可能是因为这个 我拿锯的时候
That's probably why I got lightheaded
才会感到头昏眼花
with the saw in my hand.
光照着眼睛不舒服吗
Is the light bothering your eyes?
倒不是不舒服 只是...
I wouldn't say "Bothering." I just...
我能注意到
I notice it.
觉得头疼吗
Do you have a headache?
还可以忍♥受
Nothing I can't handle.
布伦特 是我啊
Brent, it's me here, okay?
别跟我在这逞强
No time to be a tough guy.
我要知道你的头到底疼不疼
I need to know if you have a headache or not.
疼
Yeah.
已经疼了好几周了
For a few weeks now.
好吧 我要给你做个脊髓穿刺
Okay, I'd like to do a spinal tap.
什么 为什么
A what? Why?
因为发烧 头痛 还有对光敏感
Because fever, headache, and light sensitivity
可能说明你的病情比流感要严重得多
may indicate something much more serious than the flu.
体温在升高 已经40度了 还在升高
Temp is spiking. 104 and climbing.
好吧 必须马上做
Okay, we need to do this now.
我们去创伤一室
We're headed to Trauma One!
好的 我会把你移到侧躺方向
Okay, I'm gonna move you onto your side.
保持你的呼吸道畅通
Keep your airway unobstructed.
-保罗 我需要10毫升的安定 -好的
- Paul, I'm gonna need a 10 of diazepam. - Right.
有什么我不知道的吗
Did I miss something?
腿疼通常不会引发癫痫 不过...
Well, leg pain doesn't usually cause a seizure, but...
癫痫 我不知道发生了什么
Seizure?! I don't know what happened!
-她刚才还好好的 -她会没事的
- She was just fine! - She's gonna be okay.
好了 坚持住 兄弟
Okay, hold still, brother.
我知道这样会很不舒服
I know it's gonna be uncomfortable,
不过你做得不错
but you're doing great.
马上就好了
Almost there.
我能挺住
Oh, I can take it.
一接到消息我就赶过来了
I came as soon as I could!
你好 西蒙妮
Hey, Simone.
怎么回事
What the hell?
天哪 布伦特 你说只是割伤了
my God, Brent, you said you just cut yourself.
是的 不过他们给我缝合了 我没事
I did, but they stitched me up good. I'm fine.
好吧二位 你们最好等我完成后
Okay, guys, if you can just hold the discussion
再继续这段谈话
for a few more moments while I finish.
抱歉 陶福
I'm sorry, Topher.
可他的脊椎里有一根巨大的针
There's a gigantic needle in his spine.
-怎么回事 -宝贝 让他们干完再说
- What's going on? - Babe, let him do his job.
好了 麻烦你拿到实验室化验 海瑟
Okay, take that to the lab, please, Heather.
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
躺下吧
Lie back down.
来
Here.
好了
All right.
情况是这样
Here's where we're at.
预期胳膊会愈合良好
We expect the arm to heal nicely.
没有造成任何神经性的损伤
There wasn't any nerve damage from the saw.
但是...
But...
但是来了
Here comes the "But."
你有脑膜炎的症状
Y-you have symptoms of meningitis.
脊髓穿刺结果出来后就可以确诊了
We'll know for sure as soon as we get the spinal-tap results.
老天 那病很严重 是不是
Oh, my God, that's -- that's serious, right?
有可能
It can be.
不过我们已经给他注入抗生素
Um, but we've started him on antibiotics
以防是细菌造成的
in case it's bacterial.
以防 你是在猜测吗
In case? I mean, are you guessing?
听他说 拜托
Listen, please.
很抱歉 我关心未来丈夫的
Sorry if I'm curious about the health
健康状况
of my soon-to-be husband.
-有罪吗 -不 没有
- Is that a crime? - No, it's not.
有可能是别的情况
It can be any number of things.
先等化验结果出来再说 好吗
Let's get the labs first, and we'll go from there, okay?
好的
Okay.
有消息说阿利斯特的英勇行为
Sources say Alister's heroics
关于本地英雄德鲁·阿利斯特的更多消息
不仅局限于创伤科
extend even further than the trauma room.
在他的私人生活中
In his personal life,
阿利斯特在其男友截肢后对他照顾有加
Alister cared for his boyfriend after a leg amputation.
他们没什么新闻可以报了吗
Don't they have any real news to report?
那就是新闻啊 老兄 你是英雄
That was real news! Man, you are a hero!
人们喜欢知道还有你这样的人存在
People like knowing there are guys like you out there.
知道的人也太多了
Yeah, too many people.
事发一天半
Last day and a half,
就有无数男人在网上跟我搭讪
I've had random guys cyber hitting on me,
女人们想把我掰直
women trying to convert me,
保守派们想逼我因为羞愧退出部队
conservatives hoping to shame me out of the military.
是啊 所以现在告诉你 本地电视台
Yeah, so now is probably not a good time
和媒体打来上百次电♥话♥
to let you know that local TV channels and express
想约你做采访
have called like a hundred times,
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表