剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
他真那么做了
He did that?
他希望让她冷静下来
He wanted to calm her down.
自己女儿在手术室里 让她很害怕
She just got pretty scared about her daughter up in the O.R.,
所以 如果你有什么好消息...
so...if you got any good news...
我在这不是为了安慰谁的
I'm not here to make people feel good.
我是来救人的
I'm here to save them.
陶福 我...
Topher, I'm...
我只是想帮助那个妈妈 好吗
I'm just trying to help the mom, okay?
你冲我发什么火
Can't just bite my head off.
好 你只是医助 而我是主治医师
Okay, you are the P.A. I am the chief attending.
我想做什么就做什么
I can do whatever I want.
我不知道你到底有什么毛病
I don't know what the hell is wrong with you
也不知道你为什么今晚表现那么怪异
or why you're acting so odd tonight,
但你能想象她现在经历的是什么
but you can imagine what she's going through,
所以让她看自己儿子一眼吧
so let her see her son for one damn minute.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
当然可以 让她进来
Of course, send her in.
丽贝卡 这位是祁医生
Rebecca, this is, uh, Dr. Zia.
你们单独待一会吧
I'll leave you two alone.
迈克说这几个小时你一直在救治布莱克
Michael says you've been working on Blake for hours.
他还不能说话
He's not talking yet.
说话
Talking?
稳定
Uh, stable.
我是说 还不稳定
I meant, stable.
我上班前 布莱克说要留在家里
When I left for work, Blake told me they'd stay home
看动画片
and watch cartoons.
如果我再多留两分钟的话
If I'd stayed for two more minutes,
我就会看到他们离开的
I would have seen them leave.
你无法掌控所有的事
You can't control everything.
有时厄运就那么降临了
Sometimes bad things just happen.
失陪一下 你愿意待多久都行
Excuse me. S-stay as long as you like.
他是塔♥利♥班♥组织的吗
W-was he Taliban?
你得到想要的东西了吗
Did you get what you needed?
也许吧
Maybe.
不确定
Not sure.
为什么要救他
Why save him?
他是个禽兽
He is un monstro.
因为他是医生
Porque el es un doctor.
是他的职责
It's his job.
你脸都没有血色了
You're fading.
你一晕倒 我就拔掉管子
The second you go out, I am pulling that line.
不 不 我很好
Oh, no, no, I'm -- I'm good.
我很好
I'm good.
保罗 那个故事 我讲到哪儿了
Paul, um, the story. Where was I?
你在...你在火灾现场
Uh, you were -- you were at the fire.
你打破玻璃 进去了
Um, you broke the window and -- and went in.
进去以后发生什么了
What happened when you got in there?
不知道
No idea.
我晕过去了
I blacked out.
我简直狼狈不堪
I was messed up pretty bad.
很多烟
Smoke.
所以我进了一间帐篷
So, I came to in a -- in a tent,
就在我想救的那个人旁边
next to the guy who I tried to save.
而我的情况比他还糟糕
And I was worse off than he was.
我想救的那个人
Um...the guy I tried to save --
结果最后是他拖我出去的
he ended up dragging me out.
怎么可能
No way.
可悲吧 不过是真的
Sad, but true.
那还不是最精彩的部分
Um that's not the best part.
最精彩的部分是什么
What was the best part?
帐篷里 站在我们面前
In the tent standing above us,
把我救活的人
bringing me back to life
是我见过最美丽的女人
was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.
当时我很冷
I was cold.
她穿着一件粉色的毛衫
Uh, and she had this little pink sweater,
她把毛衫给了我
and she gave it to me --
那件很柔软 很小的粉色毛衫
this -- this really nice, small, pink sweater.
我就像...
I was like...
那件粉色毛衫你还留着吗 乔丹
Do you, uh, still have that pink sweater, Jordan?
脉搏减弱 他快不行了
Pulse is up. We're losing him.
拜托 T 撑住
Come on, Tee, stay with me.
TC
T.C.?
T 能听见我说话吗
Tee, can you hear me?
你的脉搏很微弱 不过会没事的
Your pulse is weak, but you're gonna be okay.
不 不
No, no, don't.
别动
Don't move.
快不行了
Hector's crashing!
好的 我来做心肺复苏
Okay, I'll start CPR.
保罗 来帮把手
Paul, a little help.
好的 马上就来
Yeah, uh, coming, coming.
试试这个
Hey, try this.
止咳药 里面的伪麻黄碱成分
Cough medicine -- pseudoephedrine,
会起到肾上腺素的作用 能让他恢复心跳
should work like adrenaline and start his heart up again.
我们来试试吧
Let's give it a try.
需要主治医师的签名
I need some attending signatures...
然后我这边就能完事了
then I'll be on my way.
好的
Yeah, sure.
听我说 很抱歉我之前像个混♥蛋♥一样
Listen...I'm -- I'm sorry I was a dick.
我也很抱歉
Sorry you were, too.
如果你想找人谈谈
Look, if you need to talk,
想把心事一吐为快的话 我在这里
get something off your chest, I'm here.
我 我是个好人
I -- I'm a good person.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道
I know that.
你在战场上是否做过
You -- you ever do anything back there
让自己觉得不光彩的事
that you weren't so proud of?
做过很多次
More than once.
我们恪尽职守 我们听从命令
We stayed in our lane, we did what we were told.
也许不应该那么做
Maybe we shouldn't have.
在这里说得容易
Too easy to say from here.
在那里却很难
It's not so easy over there.
规则不一样
Different rules.
我只是不知道是否做了正确的事
I-I-I just don't know if I did the right thing.
他们得到需要的东西了吗
Did they get what they needed?
陶福
Topher?
他们得到需要的东西了吗
Did they get what they needed?
我想我永远不会知道了
I guess I'll never know.
她可以自♥由♥活动可能还需要几个月的时间
It'll be a few months before she's fully mobile,
不过她已经没事了
but she's fine.
我们很幸运
We are so lucky.
真不知道该怎么感谢你们
I can't thank you enough.
是我们应该做的
It's our pleasure.
真的
Really.
刚才可真紧张
Ooh, that was intense.
是啊 很高兴她没事了
Yeah. I'm just glad she's okay.
你真的不怎么着急 是不是
You really don't sweat it, do you?
可我的呼吸很急促
It's all in the breathing.
从前的我
Look, once upon a time,
比任何一个人都还要容易激动
I was wound up tighter than you or anybody else I know.
我没你说的那么紧张
I am not that uptight.
随你怎么说了
Okay. Okay, whatever.
你用了什么方法
So, so, what worked for you?
禅 还是瑜伽
Zen? Yoga?
它们都有所帮助
Yeah, they helped.
但这些不是触发因素
They weren't the catalyst.
那什么才是
So, what?
别再遮遮掩掩的了
I mean, like, stop playing coy.
等我们再熟一点我会说的
When I know you better.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
你一整晚都在对我暗送秋波
You've been digging into me this entire shift.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表