剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I just can't get on any of the crews.
你尝试了多久了
How long you been trying?
一年多了
More than a year.
他们说我必须上急救员的专业课
They said I had to take an EMT course,
但你知道 便宜的也要一万块
But, you know, that's 10 grand for a cheap one.
我没那么多钱
I don't have that.
他们不考虑你作为军医服过役吗
They won't transfer over your medic service?
像你这样的人 应该是他们的宝贝才对
Guy like you - would be an asset to them.
你在大火中都能做这些事情
You've done this stuff under fire.
是的 他们说我必须从头做起
Uh, yes, sir. - they said I had to start over.
我不介意的 我愿意做任何事情
I don't mind. I'll do whatever it takes.
我就是没钱
I just don't have the cash.
医生 这边还有一个
Hey, doc! We got another one!
你的服役记录在我们那儿算数的 好吗
Hey, look. Your service counts with us, all right?
我们今晚有点缺人手
We're a little shorthanded tonight.
你愿意继续在这儿帮忙吗
Do you mind sticking around, helping out?
当然可以
Of course. Anything.
看见那些绿标签了吗
See all those green tags over there?
去治疗那些站着的伤员
Start treating the walking wounded.
他们会照料你的
They're gonna take care of you.
这边
Over here.
有打斗的痕迹 瞳孔大小不等
Look, there's a battle's sign and anisocoria.
给她红标签 带她去找格温
Let's red-tag her to the E.R. Bring her to Gwen.
告诉格温直接带她去乔丹那儿
Tell gwen to bring her straight to Jordan.
可能有创伤性脑损伤 伴有颅底骨折
Possible TBI - with a basilar skull fracture.
了解
Got it.
你还是有点心动过速
You're still a bit tachycardic.
我的教女 她还是没接电♥话♥
My goddaughter - still hasn't answered her phone.
她一定没事的
I'm sure she's fine.
你需要尽可能的放松
But you do need to try to relax as much as possible.
我一会再回来检查一下
I will be back soon to check on you.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Oh. Excuse me.
如果你在想
So, if you're wondering,
「举世闻名的神外医生朱利安·卡明斯
"Is that world-renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Julian cummings
在我的急诊室分诊吗」
Working triage in my E.R.?" --
你的眼睛没有骗你
Your eyes do not deceive you.
拜托 他来这儿
Come on -- did he come here
是来看保罗第一晚手术的吧
to watch paul - on his first night of surgery?
说到给孩子压力 他真是得心应手
Talk about putting pressure on the kid.
像今天这样的夜班 再多人帮忙我都要
Night like this, I'll take all the help we can get.
这位先生在上手术台之前
This gentleman kept talking about his guardian angel
一直在说什么守护天使
before we put him under.
我觉得可能真的有一个守护天使
I'm starting to think he might just actually have one.
好吧
Okay.
摘除穿孔的缺血小肠
Removing the perforated ischemic intestine.
保罗 帮我结扎下血管
Paul, tie off - that blood vessel for me.
好的
Yeah, of course.
单手打结
One-handed?
我一定得跟你♥爸♥爸夸夸你
I'll have to tell your Dad about that --
如果是他教你的话
Assuming he's the one who taught you.
有的爸爸教孩子传球游戏
Yeah, well, some dads teach their sons to play catch.
有的爸爸教儿子怎么打手术结
Others teach their sons to tie surgical knots.
你猜我爸爸是哪一种
Guess which one I had.
进来了
Incoming!
乔丹
Jordan?
20来岁的女性 红标签头部创伤
Female, 20s, red-tag head trauma.
TC说可能有创伤性脑部损伤以及颅底骨折
T.C. said possible traumatic brain injury and basilar skull fracture.
来的路上她一直处于半昏迷状态
She's been in and out of consciousness on the ride over.
你叫什么名字 甜心
What's your name, sweetie?
艾丽克斯
Alex.
好的 艾丽克斯 保持清醒 好吗
Okay, Alex. You stay with me, okay?
就是她 那是我的教女
That's her! That's my goddaughter!
我的天 艾丽克斯
Oh, my God! Alex!
先生 你不能呆在这儿
Sir, you can't be in here.
-艾丽克斯 -没事 他是我的病人
- Alex! Alex! Alex! - It's okay. He's my patient.
-他可以在那跟她说话 -行
- He can talk to her from there. - All right.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
布恩教父
Uncle Boone?
是你吗
Is that you?
是我 宝贝
It's me, sweetie.
我在这儿呢
I'm here for you.
血压下降
BP falling.
做血液化验 全血细胞计数
I need a chem panel and a CBC.
交叉配型
Cross and type.
我很担心你
I was so worried about you.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪 你在哪儿 发生什么了
Oh, God. Where are you? What's happening?
艾丽克斯
Alex?
告诉我 发生什么了
Talk to me. What's going on?
我看不见了
I can't -- I can't see anything.
-跟我说话 -我看不见
- Talk to me. - I can't see.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
-我什么都看不见 -做点什么
- I can't see! - Do something!
-教父 救我 -艾丽克斯
- Uncle, help me! - Alex!
把他弄出去 让我救她
Get him out! Let me help her!
我们会治疗她的 好吗
We're gonna take care of her, all right?
好了 我们要弄清楚发生了什么
Okay, Alex. We're gonna figure out what's going on.
肯尼会带你去做CT 好吗
Kenny here is gonna take you to C.T., all right?
我就在这儿 艾丽克斯
I'm right here, Alex.
我会全程陪着你的
Look, I'll be with you the whole way.
如果你需要什么 直接叫我 好吗
Just say my name - if you need anything, okay?
好
Okay.
布恩教父 你在吗
Uncle Boone, are you there?
我就在这儿 宝贝
I'm right here, baby.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
让他们帮助你 好吗
You let them take you, okay?
他们会治好你的
They're gonna fix you up real good.
做CT扫描之前
Priority to C.T. scan.
她的大脑枕叶可能有出血
There could be bleeding in her occipital lobe.
我们走吧
Front of the line we go.
摸不到脉搏了
I got no pulse!
脉搏恢复了
He's got a pulse now.
是 我看他带着起搏器 所以就...
Yeah, I saw he had a pacemaker, so I went to do a...
心前区重击 干得漂亮
Precordial thump? Yeah. Good call.
好的 50岁左右 男性
All right, 50s, male.
贴上红标签送到急诊
Red tag to the E.R.
做什么医疗助手啊 你该当医生
Forget paramedic. You should be a doctor.
谢谢 我会继续努力的
Thanks, but I'll stay with the action.
我喜欢当第一个帮助别人的人
I like being the first guy to help people.
这事我确实擅长
It's the one thing I'm really good at.
如果说你有一技之长 这真是极好的才华
Well, if you got one skill, that's a damn good one to have.
-来看一眼这个 -你没问题吧
- Look up that. - You got this?
好的
Okay, yeah.
没什么能取代肾上腺素 是吧
Adrenaline's tough to replace, huh?
我曾经在伊♥拉♥克♥当军医
I was a medic in Iraq.
要是不当医生 我都想不出我能做什么
Don't know what I'd be doing if I wasn't a doctor.
天啊 你是怎么从战地医生变成普通医生的
Geez, how'd you go from being a field medic to a doc?
一路走来 我只是幸运地抓住了机会罢了
Somewhere along the way, I just caught a lucky break.
简直像征兵广♥告♥说的那么好
You're like an army commercial.
他们让你觉得服役之后
You know, they make it seem like you serve
人生大局已定
and you're set for life.
但这段经历不管拿什么我都不换
I still wouldn't trade it for anything, though.
你可别告诉我
Please tell me it's not like this
医院每晚都是这样的
every night at this hospital.
不是 大规模伤亡事件相当罕见 爸爸
Well, uh, no. Mass casualty's actually pretty rare, dad.
我说的是医疗设备的质量
I'm talking about the quality of facilities,
诊断记录 还有这些无效率的事情
the protocol, the inefficiencies --
听着 我们能不能待会儿再谈 好吗
Look, can we -- can we talk later? Okay?
我得把这个患者送去手术
I need to get this patient to surgery.
保罗 听着 这是简单的伤员拣别分类
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表