剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah.
这是真的
That's true. Yeah.
现在我做着这两份糟心的工作
And, and now I work these two crap jobs to--
就是为了让她能够上学 有个美好未来
just to keep her in that school so she's got a future.
我不会让那个混♥蛋♥毁了这一切
I'm not gonna let that punk ruin it.
我们去喝杯咖啡好吧
Why don't we get some coffee?
我会去查看你女儿的最新扫描情况
And I'll-I'll get an update on your daughter's scans.
-我们能好好谈谈 -很好 谢谢你
- We can talk it out. - Great, right. Thanks, doc.
你的评估结果是什么
So, what's your assessment?
32岁女性出现腹痛
32-year-old female with colicky flank pain
尿液中有血
and large blood in her urinalysis,
说明她得了肾结石
which indeed points to a kidney stone.
我给她安排了CT扫描 进行了静注
I ordered her a C.T., some I.V. fluids,
还要给她开点止疼片
and I was gonna give her pain meds for the discomfort.
开个创可贴就够了
How about a band-aid?
-创可贴 -把你的手指伸出来
- Band-aid? - Your finger, please.
另一只手指
The other finger.
她戳破了手指 滴了几滴血
She pricks her finger, puts a few drops of blood
放到尿样里 让结果看起来是肾结石
in the urine sample to make it look like a kidney stone
这样她就可以拿到止疼药了
so she can get narcotics.
我翻杂♥志♥不小心割到的
I cut this on a magazine.
我上个月就看见你耍这个把戏了
I saw you in here last month trying to same gag,
我记得你是因为穿了件湖人队的T恤
and I remember you cause you were wearing a Lakers T-shirt
我最讨厌湖人
and I hate the Lakers.
别浪费时间了 懂了吗
Stop wasting our time. You understand me?
我们有真正的病人要治 去找别人帮忙吧
We got real patients. Get some help.
如果你检查一下病历
If you had checked the chart,
你会发现她已经进来好几次
you would have found she's been in here
就为了拿止疼药
a ton of times trying to get narcotics.
很多事不是表面看上去那么简单
Things often aren't what they seem.
我弟弟是排长
So, my brother, and he's a platoon leader.
他喊了一句 「我搞定他了
So he-he yells up, "Hey, hey, I got him!
我炮轰了他的屁♥股♥」
I smoked, I smoked his ass!"
我们跑过去 为了确保障碍全部扫除
So we run down there, right, just making sure it's all clear.
他炮轰了他 只不过「他」不是塔♥利♥班♥
And he smoked him, all right, except it wasn't Taliban.
-不是吗 -是头牛
- No? - It was a cow.
-一头牛 -没错
- A cow? - Yeah.
那是我们半年内第一次吃到牛排
It was the first steak we had in about six months.
在那之后 萨德一直被叫做「炮轰」
And after that, Thad was forever known as "Smoke."
「炮轰大人」
"Lord Smoke."
你弟弟现在怎么样 还在服役吗
How's your brother doing? Is he, is he still in?
没 他战死了
No, no. No. No, no. No, no. H-he was K.I.A.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
Nah. It's cool.
当时你在吗
Were you over there when that happened?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
当时我离他大概就四百米远
I-I was about 15 feet from him when it happened.
-你能怎么办呢 -天哪
- What are you gonna do? - Oh, my God.
我想问问你
Let me ask you something.
你怎么保持镇定的
How are you so together?
我一点都不镇定 我一直在挣扎
Nah, I'm not together, man. It's still a struggle.
你找了份好工作
You got a good job, right?
找了个美女
You got a good woman?
是的 绝世美女
Yeah, the best.
你娶她了吗
You marry her?
差一点 差一点
Almost. Almost.
我准备回来就跟她求婚的
I-I planned on asking her when I got back from the war,
然后一切都毁了
and then everything went to hell.
我觉得你还挺镇定
I'd say you got it pretty well together.
我回来两年了
Me? I-I'm back two years.
不知道怎么继续
I, I can't seem to get ahead.
就像站在流沙旁边
Like quicksand, you know.
一爬出来马上又陷了进去
I get myself out and you know, I'm right back in it.
在战场上 我是领导
Over there, I was a leader of men.
我无往不胜 夺取勋章
Yeah. I was kicking down doors, taking names.
我自豪地穿着军装
I wore the uniform proud, you know?
看看我现在穿的是什么
I mean, look at the uniform I wear now.
我就是个笑话
I'm a joke.
不是的 我也花了好几年
No. It took me a few years to get where I'm at.
我当时也一团糟
I was a mess.
-真的吗 -不骗你
- Yeah? - Yeah.
局面之所以扭转
And the only thing that turned it around
是因为我向别人求助
was, was me asking for help.
我能去找谁呢
Well...who am I gonna ask, you know?
我不能跟泰勒说 她就是个孩子
I mean, Taylor, I can't talk to her. She's just a kid.
有很多帮助老兵的项目
There's a lot of programs that can help.
你得扭转局面
You got to turn it around, man.
不然你会一直沉浸在愤怒和自哀自怜中
Otherwise, you're gonna drown in anger and self-pity.
我曾经也是这样
I've been there.
你得放下骄傲
You got to drop the pride B.S.
有很多人都很愿意帮你
There's a lot of people who are willing to help you.
但你得先让别人知道你需要帮助
But you got to ask for it.
然后如果他们愿意帮你 你要接受
And then, i-if they offer it, you got to take it.
我想帮你
I'm offering.
所以 接受就好了
So just -- just take it.
好的
Okay.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
为了大牛
Do it for the cow.
不会痛的
This is not gonna hurt.
只是要检查一下你的心脏 好吗
We're just checking your heart, okay?
-好 你有听说什么吗 -关于莱恩吗
- Okay. Have you heard anything? - About Ryan?
他现在正舒服地卧床休息 没有被捕
Yeah, he's resting comfortably. He's no longer under arrest.
是的 他也问到你了
And, yes, he's been asking about you.
-她怎么样 -头部CT看起来不错
- How is she? - Head C.T. Looked good.
其他的扫描检查结果马上就出来
Her others scans are coming up shortly.
-太好了 -是啊
- Oh, that's great. - Yeah.
我不想和你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
泰勒 我爱你 我是想保护你
Taylor, I love you. I'm trying to protect you.
所以你逮捕了莱恩
So you got Ryan arrested?
对他们来说我们屁都不算 亲爱的
We're nothing to them, sweetie.
你根本就不想了解他
You never even tried to get to know him,
也不想知道我对他的感觉
or how he makes me feel.
我只是为了你好
I'm just doing what's best for you.
我...知道吗 我恨你
I-- you know, I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
-别这么说 -我恨你
- Don't say that. - I hate you!
别这么说
Don't say that!
心率持续上升
Heart rate's going up.
她需要休息
She needs to rest.
-我的胸口 -泰勒 怎么回事
- My chest! - Taylor, what's wrong?
怎么回事 我听到警报
What's going on? I heard an alarm.
看起来像是心脏病
It looks like a heart attack.
-心脏病 她才十六岁 -好了好了
- Heart attack?! She's 16 years old! Do-- - All right, all right.
好吧 这不是心肌梗塞 是夹层
Okay, it's not an infarction. It's a dissection.
她的主动脉撕裂成两半了
Her aorta's tearing in half.
叫斯科特来 告诉他现在到手术室碰面
Call Scott. Tell him to meet us in the O.R. Now.
怎么回事 你们要带她去哪
What's happening? Where are you taking her?
先生 我们要去手术室 你得待在这
Sir, we're going to the O.R. I need you to stay here.
-泰勒 泰勒 -我会回来跟你解释的
- Taylor! Taylor! - I will check back in with you!
克莱格医生到创伤一室
Dr. Clegg to trauma one. Dr. Clegg to trauma one.
她在电梯里心脏骤停了
She coded in the elevator.
患者十六岁 车祸引发主动脉夹层
16-year-old with aortic dissection from an MVA.
十六岁 她父母来了吗
16? Her parent's here?
她爸爸还有丈夫 说来话长
Her father and husband. Long story.
告诉手术室 我们要立即实施搭桥术
Tell the O.R. We're going on bypass immediately.
你被迫留下来照看玛丽莲·卡普肖了
You got stuck with Marilyn Capshaw, huh?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
症状有精神状态改变
Here with altered mental status,
思维和注意力都很混乱
disorganized thinking and attention.
我想是不是急性谵妄
I'm thinking acute delirium,
-也许是脑的退行性变性病 -CT呢
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表