剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你在说什么啊
What are -- - what are you talking about?
抱歉 我以为她告诉你了
I'm sorry, man. - I-I assumed she had told you.
那个跟踪狂是几年前的事情了 他出狱了
That stalker guy from -- from a few years ago, he's out.
他把乔丹的车胎扎破了
He slashed her tires.
再次出现心动过速
She's getting tachy again.
出现黄疸 安妮 你能听到我说话吗
She's jaundiced. Annie, can you hear me?
嗯 绝对是黄疸了
Yeah, - she's definitely jaundiced.
肝功能减退
Her liver's shutting down.
安妮 你之前还吃了什么
Annie, what else did you take?
没了
Nothing.
有没有吃其他药 止痛药呢
Take any other pills, any other pain killers?
看着我 还吃了什么 告诉我们
Hey, look at me. What else? We need to know.
你都吃了什么 你会死的
What did you take? It could kill you.
维柯丁 这几天我一直在吃维柯丁
Vicodin. I've been taking vicodin the past few days.
维柯丁里含有扑热息痛
Vicodin's got tylenol in it, okay?
服用过量会导致肝衰竭
Too much of that will kill your liver.
给她150毫克/千克的N-乙酰半胱氨酸
Give her 150 milligrams per kilogram of N-Acetylcystine.
-希望不会太迟 -该死的 安妮
- Let's hope we're not too late. - Damn it, Annie.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
德鲁
Drew.
德鲁 慢点走
Drew! Hey, slow down.
我刚被院方人事科痛批了一顿
I just got chewed out by H.R.
因为你之前犯的那件麻烦事儿
over your little incident earlier.
还有昨晚你化身乔恩·琼斯痛揍别人
Between that and going all Jon Jones on that guy last night,
你还真是攒了一批负面事件啊
you're really racking up some negative points.
是那家伙对格温出言不逊好吗
That guy was messing with Gwen, all right?
我不想再听到关于这件事的细节
I-I don't want to hear any more about it.
我为你做了保 所以赶紧振作起来吧
I defended you, so get it together.
剩下的夜班时间 你只能待在感冒流感诊室
And for the rest of the shift, you're on cold and flu only.
莫莉
Hey, Mollie, uh,
科里太太的伤口细菌培养结果出来了吗
are the results back from Mrs. Coury's wound culture?
还没
Not yet.
结果出来了一定要告诉我好吗
All right, just let me know when they get in, okay?
乔丹 你有空吗
Hey, Jordan. You got a second?
有啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
只是想提醒你一下
just wanted to give you a heads up.
我不知道你并没有跟TC说那个跟踪狂的事
I didn't realize that you hadn't told T.C. about the stalker.
你告诉他了
So, you told him?
我当时不知道你没告诉他
Well, I didn't know that you hadn't.
顺口就说出来了
It just came up.
我其实一直没机会告诉他
I haven't exactly had the time.
他有说什么吗
Did he say anything?
看起来似乎不是很高兴
He didn't seem happy about it.
总之我很抱歉 我真心是不知道
Anyway, I'm sorry. I really didn't know.
-行吧 -乔丹 我们需要你
- ....Okay. - Jordan! We need you.
感染已经扩散 血压一直在下降
It's already spreading, and her pressure's dropping.
她的皮下组织缺氧
Her subcutaneous tissue isn't oxygenating.
所以才出现了败血症
It's why she's getting septic.
皮下积气 起了泡
Gas underneath the skin, blistering.
这是坏死性筋膜炎
This is necrotizing fasciitis.
噬肉菌 她需要马上进行手术
Flesh-eating bacteria. She needs to get up to surgery.
把这只腿包起来 将她转移到手术室
Let's wrap this leg and get her moving.
马上动手
Now.
到手术二室给她做术前准备 刷手做手术
Let's get her prepped in O.R. 2 and get scrubbed in.
-你能搞定吧 -好
- You got this? - Yep.
-我会随时通报进展的 -谢谢
- I'll keep you updated. - Thank you.
乔丹
Jordan.
感染扩散了吗
Did the infection spread?
对
Yeah.
坏死性筋膜炎 希望我们处理及时吧
Nec-fasc, - and I hope we got it in time.
T 关于跟踪狂的那件事
Listen, Tee, about - this whole stalker thing --
我知道 斯科特都告诉我了
Yeah, I know, - Scott told me all about it.
真是很好玩
It was a lot of fun.
抱歉 当时他已经被逮捕了
I'm sorry. - look, they caught the guy, okay?
我昨晚有给你打电♥话♥想告诉你这件事
And I called you last night to tell you about him,
但你没接电♥话♥
but you didn't answer your phone.
后来斯科特送我回了家
Scott ended up taking me home.
斯科特送你回了家
Scott took you home.
这事儿还真是越来越好玩了
This just gets better and better.
他只是在帮我而已
He was doing me a favor.
那是自然了
Of course he was.
好吧
Okay.
如果你没整晚出去跟安妮喝酒
Well, uh, maybe if you weren't out drinking all night with Annie --
好吧 安妮
Right, Annie.
格温跟我说了一些你和她的事
You know, Gwen had some really interesting things
着实很有意思
to tell me about you and her.
你和安妮的这些事为什么从来都没跟我说过
How come you never told me about you and Annie?
因为你和萨德正在出生入死
Because you and Thad were over there risking your lives,
我最不愿意看到的就是 你俩之中任何一个
and the last thing I don't wanted is either one of you needed
要因为她的事而烦心
was to be worrying about her.
但等你退伍回到家后
But when you got home from that war,
你根本没时间来处理这些事
you were in no place to deal with that, or --
或是任何事
Man, or anything, for that matter.
过去四年甚至今晚也都没机会吗
And any time over the last four years or even tonight.
T 一直都没有合适的时机好吗
Tee, it was never the right time, okay?
我想保护你
I wanted to protect you.
而你认为我不想知道
And you don't think that I'd want to know
-自己的弟妹是个瘾君子 -当然
- that my brother's wife was an addict? - Of course.
我不知道 她会再回来找我们
I didn't know - that she was back in our lives.
如果你告诉我她来了 我一定会告诉你的
And had you told me that she was here, I would've told you.
鉴于她现在来了
Well, because she's here now,
家人之间是永远不会背弃彼此的
and you don't turn your back on family.
-你是不是生我气了 -没有
- Are you mad at me? - No.
我没生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
我很担心 你差点就死了
I was worried - 'cause you could've died.
我猜乔丹肯定会不高兴的吧
I bet Jordan would've loved that.
据我所知 过去这几年她帮了你很多
From what I hear, she's helped you quite a bit over the years.
她跟你说的吗
She told you that?
没 实际上 她没说过
No. Actually, she didn't.
她挺会保守秘密的
She knows how to keep a secret.
我觉得你应该反思一下自己对她的看法
So, I think you should rethink how you feel about her.
你需要帮助
Look, you need help.
我希望你能去戒毒
So I want you to go to rehab.
早已试过 徒劳而已
Been there, done that.
那里根本就是一群凄惨无比的人
It's just a bunch of pathetic people
念叨着自己的问题
talking about their problems.
我没什么问题 TC 相信我
I don't have a problem, T.C., believe me.
当然 但我希望你去 为了我
Sure. But I want you to go, for me.
这样我能知道你是没问题的
So that I know you're okay.
行
Fine.
等我到圣地亚哥后会去看看的
I'll look into it when I get to San Diego.
不 我希望你在这戒毒 这样我能帮上忙
No, I want you to go here so I can help.
圣安东尼奥有个戒毒所
There's a place in San Antonio.
等你康复了 我会去接你
And when you've recovered, I'm gonna take you.
行
Fine.
我去
I'll go.
你知道我爱你的 对吧
You know I love you, right?
你就像是 我唯一的家人一样
You're, like, - the only family I have left.
我看看哈
Let's take a look.
看起来没什么大问题
Doesn't seem like anything serious.
可能只是病毒性感冒
It's probably just a virus.
其他人感冒起来什么样
How's the other guy look?
我给你开些强力止咳药的处方
I'll write you a prescription for a strong cough medicine.
就这样吗
That's it?
多谢了 医生
Thanks, doc.
给我的
For me?
抱歉 是给TC的
Sorry, honey, it's for T.C.
-你还没告诉他吗 -没
- You still haven't told him? - No.
还在努力
Still trying.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表