剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You don't have to put on a front.
我不是TC
I'm not T.C.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
你知道我什么意思
You know what that means.
你害怕了
You're scared.
那很正常
That's normal.
想不到他居然被放出来了
I still can't believe they let him out.
他们马上就会把他抓回去
Well, now they'll put him right back in --
再也不会放了
for good this time.
谢谢你陪着我 斯科特
Thank you for being here, scott.
遇到跟踪狂 随时找我
Any time you have an insane stalker, I'm your guy.
总之 你该休息了
Anyway, you should get some rest.
好的
Yeah.
你暴露在了三十倍的X射线中
You have the exposure of 30 x-rays,
所以吃一个月普鲁士蓝药片保平安
So take the prussian blue pills for a month to be safe.
在家休息几天
And take a few days off, too.
我真没事
I'm -- I'm okay, actually.
这样吧 我们明天见
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow?
好的
Okay.
做得不错 保罗
You did good, Paul.
你没犹豫 直接行动
You didn't think. You acted.
这是当医生的第一步
That's the first step to being a real doctor.
我刚准备给你留张字条
Hey. I was just about to leave you a note.
时机刚刚好
That's -- that's perfect timing.
我也在找你
I was -- was looking for you.
准备给你我的临别赠礼
I wanted to give you my going-away gift.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
太时髦了
Very stylish.
-不错 -完美是吧
- Yeah. It's good. - Perfection, right?
当然
Absolutely. Yeah.
我只是想如果我在某个热带地区
I just -- I figured if I got stationed
安置下来
somewhere tropical, and...
你想来的话 包吃包住
Well, you wanted to visit, you know, you'd be set.
所以这是邀请我吗
So, that's an invitation?
没错 是的
Yes. It is.
这边工作结束了 我不再是你的领导
You know, the shift is over, and I'm not your boss anymore.
所以我可以有什么就说什么了
So I can say what I want.
说什么
Which is?
走吧 肯尼
Come on, Kenny.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
是我
Yeah, it's,
不是太好
Yeah, not so good, actually.
有空聊聊吗
Yeah, do you have a minute to talk?
闪电鱼 我超爱这自行车
The stingray. I loved that bike.
车上有三♥级♥变速
I had a three-speed shifter on the frame.
他从来不借我骑
He'd never let me ride it.
他现在肯定让你骑
I bet he'd let you ride it now.
我们回你家
Let's go back to your place.
我给你调拿手的血腥玛丽
I'll make my famous bloody marys.
我买♥♥单
I'll get the tab.
未接来电
乔丹
乔丹打的
Jordan called.
她不打就怪了
Of course she did.
我还是给她回一个吧
I better call her back.
我去个洗手间 帮我看包
I'm gonna hit the ladies'. Watch my purse.
看到你打电♥话♥来了
Hey, uh, saw you called.
抱歉 你睡了吧 好梦
Um, sorry. You must be sleeping, so sleep well.
能不能帮我看下安妮的包
Could you, uh, take care of Annie's purse?
我去透透气
I got to get some air.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表