剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Great. Okay, so, what are you gonna do?
要是丽莎和伊森有任何不测
So, if anything happens to Lisa or Ethan,
即使错不在你
even if you're not at fault,
即使他只是不小心从自行车上掉下来
even if he just falls off his bike,
他们都会来找你算账的
They're coming after you.
我要 我要叫我的律师来
I am -- I am calling my lawyer.
也是 你还真需要找找他了
Yeah, you do that 'cause you're gonna need him.
警官 这起投诉是你们的了
Officer, you have the complaint.
先生 跟我们走一趟好吗
Sir, if you would come with us.
我们需要问你几个问题
We need to ask you some questions.
这事儿没完...
This is not over.....
伊森 我想给你介绍下这几个人
Hey, Ethan, I want you to meet the guys.
小伙子可真勇敢啊
Hey, buddy. You are so brave.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
冒昧问一句 你过了多久
Can I ask you -- how long did it take
才不再害怕的
before you weren't afraid anymore?
还在适应当中
I'm still working on it.
是吗
Yeah.
还在适应当中
I'm still working on it.
我真的为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
跟前妻聊得还好吗
How did the call go with your ex?
很好
It was great.
我儿子对于能见到老爸还是很好奇的
Turns out that he was curious about seeing his pops,
我前妻怀有一颗基♥督♥教女性的宽仁之心
and my ex has all the forgiveness of a good Christian woman.
他们想让我去参加他的毕业典礼
They want me to come to his graduation.
真的吗
Seriously?
太好了 沃尔特 终于了了一桩心愿
That's great, Walt. You can get some closure.
是啊
Yeah.
我就希望能拿出一份礼物
I just wish I had a gift
送给儿子告诉他我有多爱他
to give my son to tell him how much I love him.
莫莉 你的礼物来了
Well -- Mollie? -- here's your gift.
给你找了一副拐杖
Got some crutches.
-拐杖 -对啊
- Crutches? - Yeah.
给你脱臼的脚踝准备的
It's for your dislocated ankle.
这是你正式的诊断结果
That's your official diagnosis.
我不太明白
I'm not following.
如果我是你
Look, if I were you,
我会收好信封里的钱
I'd take the cash in this envelope.
买♥♥份人寿保险
I'd buy a life-insurance policy
你的儿子是主要受益人
with your son as the main beneficiary.
预付两年险金
Pay for the first two years up front.
里面的钱够买♥♥保险了
There's enough in that envelope to buy a policy
也就能供你儿子读完大学
that will help your son get through college.
渐冻症的病例记录怎么办
What about the A.L.S. records here?
分分钟都会有病例丢失
Hey, records get lost all the time.
但如果是我 会尽快去买♥♥份保险的
But I'd buy the policy as soon as possible.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
你觉得我把卡洛斯的妻儿
You think it would be all right if I made Carlos' wife
都指定为受益者合适吗
and their boy beneficiaries, too?
当然 我猜他们会非常感激的
Yeah, I think they'd appreciate that.
再次感谢 但你为什么要这么做
Thanks again. But why are you doing this?
也许某天某人也会为我的孩子这样做
Maybe someday somebody will do the same thing for my kid.
保重 沃尔特
Take care, Walt.
我知道你要跟陶福一起去
I know you're going with Topher.
我也知道你心意已决
And I know you've already made up your mind.
对不起 我...我只是觉得别无选择
I'm sorry. I...I just feel like I don't have a choice, okay?
你 你当然有了
You -- you have a choice, okay?
我们都有很多种选择
We all have choices.
我的选择
And mine...
是尽量不去阻拦你
is to try and not stop you.
你同意让我去吗
You're letting me go?
亲爱的 万一陶福到那儿发生了意外
Honey, if something happened to Topher over there,
你会怨我没让你去的
You would blame me for stopping you, all right?
你会想你本可以救他的
You would think that you could have done something to save him,
我 不不
And I -- no, no, no, no.
我绝对不会怪你的
I would never blame you.
-你会的 -不会
- Yes, you would. - No.
你会的
Yes. You would.
也许不是有意的
Okay? Maybe not consciously
或者你会努力假装一切正常
or you'd try to pretend that things were okay,
但你永远都迈不过去那个坎
but we would never survive that.
-不 乔丹 -我们也永远不会好过的
- No, Jordan -- - and we would never recover from that.
没关系的
It's okay, you know?
在阿富汗会有安保人员的
It's a security detail in Afghanistan.
你们会顺利抵达
You're gonna go over there.
-做个左心室辅助手术或者... -对
- You're gonna do an lvad or... - Yeah.
-其他之类的事情 -是
- ...some procedure like that. - Right.
然后你们就要回家了 对吗
And then you are gonna come home -- right? --
见到你的爱人
To your woman...
还有你的宝贝
and your baby.
-说得对 -当然
- Yeah. - Yes.
是这样的 别担心
Yes, okay?
就几天时间
Just a couple of days.
很简单
Simple.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
....I love you, too.
我会早早回来的
I'll be back before you know it.
好
Okay.
别担心
Okay?
往事不堪回首
Yeah, I told you I had a story.
我要是再见到那家伙
If I ever saw that guy --
我知道你会的
I know you would have.
这样一看我上周竟然害得你
Look at me last week pressing you
回想起这样的一个人♥渣♥
about what kind of guys you like.
别傻了 你不可能知道的
Oh, come on. You couldn't have known.
-我很抱歉 -你又不知情
- I'm so sorry. - You couldn't have known.
是 但我还是...
Yeah, still, I...
肯尼 你是个好男人
Kenny, you are a good man,
这么长时间以来我认识的最好的男人
one of the best I've known in a long time...
也许是这辈子最好的
Maybe ever.
别想了
Come on.
天
Oh, man.
怎么了
What?
我们进展太快了 是不是
We're moving pretty fast, aren't we?
对啊
Yeah.
会吓到你吗
That scare you?
不
No.
爱我你怕了吗
Does it scare you?
怕了
Yeah.
你觉得他们会在飞机上放电影吗
You think they're gonna show a movie on this flight?
你来干什么 我说了你不要来
What are you doing here? I told you not to come.
你不会真觉得我会让你一个人来吧
You didn't think I was gonna let you go alone, did you?
是没想到 不过能猜到
Not really. It was getting close, though.
为了讨个位子我跟斯莫斯费了半天劲呢
Yeah. I had to work something out with Smalls to get a seat.
你是认真的吗
So, are you sure about this?
因为一旦有什么 什么不测
Because if something -- sometimes happens --
没有你就没有我的今天
I wouldn't be where I am today without you, okay?
我知道
I know. I know.
现在我可不欠你了
Now we're even.
是 扯平了
Yes! Yes, we are!
快跟上我
Try to keep up with me.
这样吗
Just like that, huh?
就是这样
Just like that.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表