剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
可后来我发现她是在生我的时候死的
Then later I found out she died having me.
后来我爸爸生病了 他告诉我他会好的
When my dad was sick, he said he'd be fine,
六个月后 他也死了
And six months later, he was dead.
瑞秋说她会照顾我的
Rachel said she'd take care of me,
可她却想把我扔给我叔叔
and then tried to dump me on my uncle.
好隐瞒她快要死去的事实
Then hide the fact that she's dying.
你说这不是欺骗吗
That's not lying?
戴文 我很抱歉
Devin, I am so sorry.
我知道这对你来说一定很...
And I know that this must be --
不 根本不明白
No, you don't.
去他妈的家人 去他妈的
Screw this family. Screw everyone.
戴文 等等 你听我说
Devin, wait. Listen to me.
你姐姐需要你的骨髓 否则她会死的
Your sister needs your bone marrow, or she will die.
是吗
Yeah?
那她怎么不问我要
Well, then she should've asked.
他不愿意给瑞秋捐骨髓吗
Is he not gonna give Rachel the bone marrow?
他被怒气冲昏了
He's too angry.
如果我们不好好劝他
But if we don't get through to him,
他最终会失去他的姐姐
he's gonna lose her.
等搭车呢吗
You waiting on a ride?
别说了 我不做
Don't even talk. I'm not doing it.
行
Okay.
你不想做就不做吧
If that's what you want.
你根本不懂这是什么感觉
You have no idea what this is like.
我知道质疑自己是谁是什么感觉
I do know what it feels like to question who you are.
这部分我懂
That part I get.
我是被领养的
I was adopted,
我爸妈都是很好的人
And my parents were really great.
跟我讲了 也陪我谈了
Told me about it, talked to me about it.
我连我亲生父母的照片都有
I even had pictures of my birth parents,
所以我知道他们长什么样子
so I knew what they looked like
对他们有个印象 但...
and had a sense of them, but...
这样吧
Anyway.
但什么
But what?
你想了解你的母亲 她长什么样
You wonder about your mom, what she was like,
想知道如果她还活着
what your life would be like
你现在的生活是什么样的
if she was still here?
当然想
Of course.
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Me, too.
别误会我的意思 我爱我的父母
And don't get me wrong, I...I love my parents.
能长在这样的家庭里
I couldn't feel happier or
已经是最幸运和幸福的事了
luckier to have my family,
可我还是会忍♥不住的好奇...
but still can't help but wonder...
如果我是亲生母亲抚养成人
What would my life be like
我现在会是什么样
if I had grown up with my birth mother.
你见过她吗
Did you ever meet her?
她给我寄过一封信
She sent me a letter once.
当时我还在住院实习 她想见我
I was in my residency. And she wanted to see me.
当时我不知所措
I was torn.
感觉如果我去见她 就是在背叛我的父母
I felt like I would be betraying my parents,
虽然他们是支持我去见的
even though they encouraged me to do it.
我只是...
I just...
不知道 可能当时我害怕了吧
I don't know. Maybe I was...scared.
也许我不想失望
Maybe I didn't want to be disappointed.
那你怎么办的
So, what'd you do?
我给她回了一封信
I sent her a letter back.
她怎么说
What'd she say?
问题就在这了
Well, that's the thing.
我等了...
I waited...
将近一年才回信
almost a year before I sent it.
而那时...
And by then...
她已经去世了
she had passed away.
做你需要做的事 戴文
You do what you need to do, Devin.
这是你的生活
It's your life.
可我能告诉你
But I can tell you
有些选择是无法更改的
there are some choices that are final.
永远没有重新选择的机会
And you never get a second chance.
我愿意不惜一切代价换一次重来的机会
And I got to say, I would kill for a do over.
你要搬出我们的公♥寓♥
You want to move out of our apartment?
对 能自己买♥♥♥房♥♥子了干嘛还租
Yeah, it's stupid to rent when we could own, and it'll be ours.
总住院医师薪水翻番了
Chief Resident doubles my salary.
我一直在网上查来着
I've been looking online.
我也有点受不了咱邻居和他家的乱吠腊肠犬了
I am kind of tired of our neighbors and their yapping dachshunds.
没错 更有搬家的理由了
Yeah, is there a better reason to move?
我都想宰了那些小狗子
I want to kill those things.
看到不少尖桩篱栅
Seeing a lot of picket fences.
还有秋千呢
And a swing set.
对啊 大侄子大侄女啥的来玩呗
Yeah, for the nieces and nephews.
兴许有一天呢 对不
And maybe one day, I don't know.
来了
This is it.
我长官的电♥话♥
This is my commander.
我是林肯上尉
Captain Lincoln here.
真的吗
Really?
遵命
Yes, sir.
-非常好的消息 -你成功了
- Very good news. - You made it?
遵命
Yes, sir.
真的吗
Really?
不
No, uh...
谢谢 谢谢长官
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
太为你骄傲了 我们强强联合了
I'm so proud of you. Power couple right here, right?
我们看♥房♥♥去 我激动得快上不来气了
Let's go look at houses. I'm just pumped.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我进了前百分之一
I, uh, made the top 1%.
他们让我去训练教官
They want me to train the trainers.
真的假的 升官了还
Are you kidding me? A promotion?
更好了
That's even better!
不 不是这样的
No, I-it isn't.
不是在得州
I wouldn't work in Texas anymore.
让我去南卡罗莱纳州
I'd have to move to South Carolina.
圣安东尼奥的死亡人数
The death total of the San Antonio
已经达到六人
is now at six.
警方推测
Police are now theorizing
是两名狙击手联♥合♥行♥动♥
there are two snipers working in tandem
攻击的第一批救援人员
attacking first responders
突发新闻
封锁这座已经恐慌的城市
and shutting down the panicked city.
我跟你说格温 当我听说
I got to say, Gwen, when I -- when I heard
-你的救护车被枪击的时候 -我知道
- your ambulance got shot up, I - I know.
我好害怕
I was so scared.
这种事真的会让人感触颇深
This kind of thing really focuses how you feel, you know?
万一你出了什么事 我真的接受不了
I couldn't take it if anything ever happened to you.
你要是出事了 我也无法承受
I couldn't take it if anything ever happened to you.
保罗 你干嘛去了
Hey, Paul. Where have you been?
我一直在呼你
I was paging you.
我得去找乔丹
Yeah, I need to find Jordan.
保罗 对不起
Paul, I-I'm so sorry.
我知道我们也许有些分歧 但我...
I know we haven't been seeing eye to eye, but I-I --
别说了 感觉不对劲
Stop! Okay? S-something's wrong.
来 让我来
Here, let me, okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我手指动不了了
I can't -- I can't move my fingers.
没事 没事的
Okay. Okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
收到你的消息了 怎么样了
Got your message. How did it go?
很好
Great.
取到了骨髓 戴文和瑞秋配型成功
Got the marrow. Devin was a perfect match for Rachel.
跟她父母计划的一样
Just like her parents planned.
可跟他们父母计划的不太一样
Yeah, just not exactly how they planned.
是啊 你以为自己可以保护好孩子
Yeah. You think you can protect your children.
结果世事无常
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表