剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
I, um -- couple hours, maybe.
他掉了一条沾血的绷带
Um, he dropped a bloody bandage.
不过我已经通知保洁了
I-I told housekeeping, though.
真是妙极了
Oh, fantastic.
待在这别动
Stay -- stay here.
该死
Son of a...
请注意
Attention.
这里是祁医生 急诊室主任
This is Dr. Zia, E.R. chief.
急诊室紧急封锁
We have a lockdown in the E.R.
重复一遍 急诊室紧急封锁
Repeat -- the E.R. Is on lockdown.
不 创伤室封闭 放射性元素污染
Ye-- no, we are shut to trauma. Isotope contamination.
不不 急诊病患转移到手术室
No. No E.R. Patients in the O.R., okay?
必须全面清洗
We'll have to decontaminate.
我们得齐心行动
We are all hands on deck.
污染必须得到控制
We have to contain this contamination.
拜托打起精神来
Please gear up,
把候诊室的血印擦净
mop the bloody footprints from the waiting room
以防再有人曝露
so no one else gets exposed.
没问题 我去取铅防护板
You got it. I'll get you the lead aprons, too.
还要污染急救包
And -- and hazmat bags!
任何曝露到放射性血液下的东西都是放射源
Anything exposed to radioactive blood is live!
我叫了保安守在门口
I got security on the doors.
-患者来了 -停 创伤室封锁
- Incoming! - Whoa! We're closed to trauma!
-放射物曝露 -我们听说了
- Radiation exposure. - We heard.
两个危重病人 这一个是警♥察♥
We got two critical. This one's a cop.
他撑不到县医院
He'll never make it in time to county.
乔丹 创伤一室找TC
Jordan, trauma 1 with T.C
劳拉·戴维斯 言语不清
Laura Davis -- slurred speech,
左侧上肢非创伤性偏瘫
non-traumatic paralysis in the upper extremities,
很可能是脑血管意外 要马上做脑CT
possible C.V.A. Needs a head C.T. stat.
乔伊 克丽丝塔 送创伤二室
Joey, Krista, Trauma 2.
别忘了避开隔离区
And avoid quarantine areas.
-她是我的病人 -交给乔伊和克丽丝塔吧
- That's my patient. - Joey and Krista have her.
我需要你去停车场分诊病人
I need a resident to triage the parking lot.
现在是全面封锁
We're code green, okay?
没人能随意进出
No one in or out!
因为辐射 CT做不成了
C.T. scan's 86'ed because of the contamination.
劳拉 我是夏瓦兹医生
Laura, I'm Dr. Chavez.
你感觉如何
How are you doing?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
非常害怕
I'm really scared.
害怕是正常的 放心
It's understandable, okay?
我们会把你的病情查清的
We're going to figure this out.
你是田径运动员吗
I see you're a runner?
我中学就加入了田径队
I-I ran tr-track since middle school,
我爸是教练
and my dad coached.
-他四十岁就去世了 -壮年早逝啊
- He died at 40. - That's young.
你知道死因是什么吗
Do you know what the cause of death was?
颅内...
A berry an--
颅内动脉瘤
A berry aneurysm?
是吗
Huh? Is that it?
她失去意识了 血压骤升
No response. B.P. is spiking.
好了 听着
All right, listen,
开始静滴硝普钠 推十个单位吗♥啡♥
I want a nitro drip when we land and 10 of morphine.
我们应该推注阿替普酶
We should push I.V. TPA.
它能溶解颅内血凝块
If it's a clot, TPA will dissolve it,
缓解瘫痪的症状
stop her paralysis.
不行 如果是脑出血的话 她会死的
No, if it's a brain bleed, that'll kill her.
她父亲就死于蛛网膜下腔出血
Her father died of a sub-arachnoid hemorrhage.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
稳住 好了
Got her. All right.
没有脑CT我们怎么诊断
But how can we tell without a head C.T.?
只能从身上找突破口了
Got to look at the body.
如果你找对了地方
The body will tell you what you need to know
自然能做出正确的诊断
if you look in the right place.
我们查脑脊液吧 它刚好流经大脑
Spinal fluid -- 'cause it passes through the brain.
如果其中有血或验出黄变症的话
And even a few drops of blood or xanthochromia
我们就能确定是脑出血了
in the cerebrospinal fluid, it's a bleed.
漂亮
That's my girl.
夏瓦兹医生
Dr. Chavez,
有个患者被刺伤了 需要你去会诊
we have a stab wound. We need a surgical consult.
好的
All right.
克丽丝塔 给她准备腰穿
Krista, prep her for the spinal tap.
给他做个床边胸片 准备两单位O型阴性血
Let's get a portable chest and two units of O-neg.
翻身
Strip and flip.
有枪伤
Got bullet wounds.
他是老兵吗
Is he a vet?
是卧底警♥察♥
Undercover cop.
在毒品交易中被捅伤 后又遭遇车祸
He got stabbed in a drug deal, crashed driving in.
他的肩胛骨有一道很深的创伤
He's got a deep wound by his shoulder blade.
在现场我做了简单的清创包扎
I dressed it in the field.
他的肺被刺穿了
He's got a punctured lung.
开始插胸管吧
Let's get a chest tube started now.
已开始静滴补液
Fluid's kicking in.
他马上要醒了
He's starting to wake up.
警探 我是卡拉翰医生
Detective, I'm Dr. Callahan.
你现在在圣安东尼奥纪念医院
You are in San Antonio Memorial hospital.
你被捅伤了
You've been stabbed.
我不想去 麦奇
I don't want to go, Mikey.
求你了 麦奇
Please, Mikey.
血压急剧下降
B.P.'s crashing.
求求你 我不想去...
Please. I don't want to go --
右肺无呼吸音
No breath sounds on the right.
胸片呢 他现在就得插胸管了
Okay, where is that X-ray? He needs a chest tube now.
他肯定是见鬼了
Must be seeing a ghost.
他失血过多 大脑产生幻觉了吧
Well, he's lost a lot of blood. That can make the brain hallucinate.
这是你的个人看法而已
That's, uh, one explanation.
我要在肋间切开了
I'm gonna make the intercostal incision.
你信鬼吗 夏瓦兹医生
You believe in ghosts, Dr. Chavez?
我相信我们死后
I believe we all have a soul
都是有灵魂的
that leaves our bodies when we die.
他今晚可不能死
This cop's not dying tonight.
人都去哪儿啦
Where is everybody?
在隔离区以外
At a safe distance.
你体内还有放射元素
The isotope is still in our systems,
也就是说我们的唾液 汗液和尿液
which means we can infect other people with radiation
都可能会感染他人
through our saliva, sweat, urine.
真抱歉 医生
Sorry about this, doc.
叫我保罗 奥伦
It's, uh -- it's "Paul," Oren.
在医院里
You know, invisible things
那些看不见的东西都很危险
ar-are really dangerous in a hospital --
比如细菌 病毒
bacteria, viruses.
你怎么不在单位上报工伤呢
Why didn't you report your injury at work?
我老爸在那儿工作了二十年
You know, my old man worked there for 20 years,
他联♥系♥我去那边做兼♥职♥
and he got me on part time
为下个月出去旅游攒钱
to pay for this trip we're taking next month.
我不想给他惹麻烦 你懂吗
Guess I just didn't want to cause any trouble for him, you know?
你们要去哪儿
Where you going?
我们要去阿♥拉♥斯加捕三文鱼
We're gonna do some salmon fishing in Alaska,
看看麦金利山的风光
get this great view of Mount McKinley
那边有麋鹿 鹰什么的
There's moose, eagles.
一定很爽的
It's badass.
你一定也喜欢的
Yeah, you'd love it.
我爸得了肺气肿
My dad got emphysema.
吸了那么多年的焊割气
Welding gases from all those years
他的肺彻底毁了
have just burned up his lungs.
小时候 我们就一直想去阿♥拉♥斯加
And we've been talking about this trip since I was a kid.
现在总算梦想成真了
Now we're finally doing it.
恭喜
Good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表