剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
听着 你很热心 我喜欢你这点
Look, you have a big heart, and I like that about you.
但对于力所能及和爱莫能助的事
But we need to be realistic
我们得现实一些 好吗
about what we can and cannot do, all right?
好 我尽可能快速地
All right, I will try
完成药物申请文件
and fast-track the paperwork on the medication,
但还得一个月
but it could still take a month.
暂时先加上氨基糖苷类抗生素注射
All right, so for now, add on an I.V. aminoglycoside.
好 这样也许会起作用
All right, that might work.
好 但这糟透了
Okay, but, uh, this sucks.
确实是
Yeah, it does.
她真是撞得你不轻啊
Hey. She really did get you.
你可真幸运 她没撞断你的鼻梁
You're lucky she didn't break your nose.
我有点怀念被人一拳打在脸上的感觉了
I kind of miss a good punch to the face.
你在看阿曼达的新检查结果吗
You looking at Amanda's new labs?
对 给我列出一份病症的清单
Yes. Give me a list of symptoms.
癫痫发作 呼吸麻痹 胃痛
Uh, seizures, respiratory paralysis, stomach pains,
背痛 皮肤损伤
back pains, skin lesions,
偏执症 幻觉
paranoia, hallucinations.
有没有可能是自身免疫性肝炎
Could it be autoimmune hepatitis?
我们做过全面的免疫系统检查了
We did a full immunity work-up.
自身抗体正常
Autoantibodies were normal.
-真是令人沮丧 -是
- This is so frustrating. - Yeah.
她父亲肯定觉得无助
Her father must feel so helpless.
我可不期待
Yeah, I'm not looking forward
为人父母的这种经历 顺说一句
to this part of parenthood, by the way.
我们可是医生
Hey, we're doctors.
我们对医疗急救在行多了
We'll be more in control of medical emergencies.
是 你也就糊弄一下自己吧
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
你根本无法控制
You have no control.
我女儿打个喷嚏 我就一身冷汗
My daughter sneezes, I get a chill up my spine.
是 但你是怪人
Yeah, but you're weird.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
负责逮捕的警官刚刚打来电♥话♥
Hey, the arresting officer just called.
他要拘押她
He wants to take her into custody.
我试着拖住他 但他马上就过来了
I tried stalling, but he's heading over.
真糟糕 我们可以拖住他一阵子
Well, that sucks. We can delay him a bit,
但如果她醒过来 再次精神失常
but if she wakes up and starts flipping out again,
她就得去精神病区了
she's off to the psych ward.
等警♥察♥到这儿了 我来对付他
You know what? When the cop gets here, let me deal with him.
是吗 你准备怎么对付他
Yeah? How are you gonna do that?
不用你们操心 交给我处理
Don't you worry about it. I got this.
参谋军士卡斯特罗的妻子 吉娜怎么样了
How is Staff Sergeant Castro's wife, Gina, doing?
她还在手术
She's still in surgery.
过几个小时我们就能了解更多了
We'll know more in a couple of hours.
上校
Colonel.
务必告诉我你把那懦夫痛打了一顿
Tell me you beat the hell out of that coward,
我妹夫真是狗♥娘♥养♥的
son-of-a-bitch brother-in-law of mine.
我只是做了我应该做的 长官
I just did what I needed to do, sir.
是 当时那儿有许多人
Yeah, there was a lot of people there.
你是唯一一个采取行动的人
You were the only one who acted.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
但我们想跟您谈谈您的情况
But we're here to talk about you.
您的手术是由贝尔哈特医生协助完成的
Dr. Bell-hart assisted in your surgery.
上校 子弹穿破了您的心脏瓣膜
Right, so, Colonel, the bullet ruptured your heart valve,
我们把它换掉了
and we replaced it.
但心脏电生理系统的损伤无法修复
But the damage to your heart's electrical system couldn't be repaired,
我们得给您装上心脏起搏器
and we had to fit you with a pacemaker.
那就得按残疾退伍了
That's a disability discharge from the army.
真抱歉 长官
I'm so sorry, sir.
我可以为您去跟医疗评估委员会谈谈
I can talk to the medical evaluation board on your behalf.
也许能得到特许
Maybe we can get a dispensation.
这并不代表您职业生涯的结束
This -- this doesn't have to mean the end of your career.
你能不能不这么做
Could you not do that?
-长官 -我爱部队 上尉
- Sir? - I love the army, Captain,
但我为它放弃了一切
but I gave up everything for it.
我婚姻破裂
My marriage fell apart.
孩子们需要我的时候 我总是帮不上忙
I wasn't there near as much as I should've been for my sons.
是时候弥补那些空档了
It's time to make up for lost time.
中弹好像把这些
Getting shot kind of puts thing into --
抱歉 把这些
Excuse me. Kind of puts things --
看脸部 肿胀了
Oh, look at his face. It's swelling.
是荨麻疹
He's got hives.
给我肾上腺素 注射甲强龙和苯海拉明
Get me epi and start solu-medrol and benadryl.
他马上要过敏性休克了
He's going into anaphylactic shock.
源头呢 他又没有过敏史
From what? He has no allergies.
胸部好痛
My chest burns.
是起搏器
Pacemaker.
他一定是对接线过敏
He's got to be allergic to the cables.
-我去叫心脏科的人来 -来不及了
- I'll call cardiology. - No time.
我们得把起搏器取出来
We got to take the pacemaker out.
现在吗
Right now?
-现在 -好
- Now. - Okay.
我们得体外起搏维持他的生命了
We're gonna have to externally pace him to keep him alive.
他无法呼吸了 来人啊
He can't breathe! Help!
有人吗 他无法呼吸了
Help! He can't breathe!
他喘不过气了 帮帮忙
He can't breathe! Do something!
他的血氧浓度在下降
His -- his oxygen level is dropping.
给他上呼吸机 我需要一位护士
I need to put him on a vent. I need a nurse.
没事的 宝贝 没事
It's gonna be okay, babe. Shh. It's gonna be okay.
坚持住
Stay with me.
我在呢 哥们儿
I-I got you, buddy. I got you, buddy.
没事的
It's okay.
拜托了
Please.
拿个呼吸机 装到插管上
Grab a vent and set up to intubate.
坚持住
Please, Marcus, stay with me.
-来 -马库斯
- Come on. - Marcus.
会没事的
It's okay.
好啊 警官
Hey, there, officer.
我的犯人可以走了吗
My perp ready to go?
我要看一下 但我认为
Um, I'll check, but I think
她要再做一些检查
that she's getting some more tests.
但警官 您知道吗
But, hey, officer, you know what?
见到您回来我真是太高兴了
I am so glad that you came back, because, you know,
因为你存在我深深的脑海里
I just couldn't get you out of my mind.
受宠若惊 但我名草有主了
Hey, doc, I'm flattered, but I'm taken.
什么 不 别误会
What? No, no, no, no.
我担心的是你头部的伤口
Um, I'm concerned about the kick to the head.
我觉得你应该做个CT
I think you should get a C.T. scan.
小题大做了吧
Seems kind of extreme.
那...
Well...
不拍片子 脑出血而死
Wouldn't it be extreme if you didn't get the scan
就不算小题大做了吧
and you dropped dead from a brain bleed?
也是 好吧
Uh, yeah. O-okay.
但拍个片子得花多少
But how much is this gonna run me?
说什么呢
Stop it.
我们全包了
It's on the house for our boys in blue.
走吧
Come on.
哥们儿
Hey, bud.
马库斯情况怎么样
How's, uh -- how's Marcus doing?
不怎么样 给他上了呼吸机
Uh, terrible. I had to put him on a vent.
该死
Damn.
为你感到抱歉 兄弟
Sorry you had to do that, man.
没事
Yeah.
你真该看看我做插管时他的神情
You should have seen the look on his face when I had to intubate.
他才九岁
I mean, the kid's only 9 years old.
就已经受太多的罪了
He's already been through enough pain for a lifetime.
生命太不公了
It's just not fair.
我听说了
I hear that, man.
我也最不忍♥心看到生病的小孩子了
Sick kids always mess me up, too.
但愿他一切安好
Hey, I'll keep good thoughts.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表