剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, you don't have to. Just because we --
对 我们做过
Yes. Yes, we did.
我不知道你怎么想的 但我还想再来一次
And I don't know about you, but I'd like to do it again.
但首先 我要带你吃个晚饭
But first, I'd like to take you to dinner.
看个电影 或者去看个马刺的比赛
Go to a movie, maybe a spurs game.
像一场正经的约会
Like a real date.
一场还是很多场 不用非得就一场
Date or dates. - doesn't have to be just one.
肯尼·福内特
Kenny Fournette...
你还真是霸气与温柔兼备啊
You are an interesting mix of ego and sensitivity, you know that?
能耐就这么大
Hey, you know, I do what I can.
不过现在 我们先去吃点小煎饼
But for now, let's go grab some pancakes.
要双份的 我饿死了
Oh, double stacks. I'm starving.
等我一分钟
Oh. Just give me one minute.
还有个小事要办
I got one piece of business to finish.
我在想
So, I was thinking.
有孩子了 我们换个大房♥子吧
With the kid and all, we should get a bigger place.
好主意
That's a great idea.
我怎么没想到
Why didn't I think of that?
因为我比你聪明
'Cause I'm smarter than you.
别吱声
Don't speak.
这一晚累死了
That was a hell of a night.
我们是一起去吃个早饭
So, are we all still going out for breakfast,
还是就...
or are we just gonna...
我们起来
Yeah, getting up.
再坐个五分钟行不行
How 'bout we just sit here for another five minutes?
十分钟吧
Or 10 minutes.
对 我就是想歇会
Yeah. I mean, we just need a bit of rest is all.
半个小时以后再说吧
Maybe we just call it an even half-hour.
半小时这个好
It's good an half-hour.
报应
Ah, retribution.
来得太快 就像龙♥卷♥风♥
It will be swift and brutal.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表