剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你会学各种舞 在宾客面前大展身手
You learn a bunch of dances, put on a show for your guests,
跳场父女舞什么的
Do a father/daughter dance.
那可是拉丁人的人生里程碑
It's a milestone in a latina's life.
那是我一生中最美好的几天之一
It's one of the best days of my life.
搞什么 莉迪亚 你非得来这儿
Really, Lydia? You had to come down here, huh?
我来是因为你不接电♥话♥
Because you didn't answer your phone.
我不接是因为我在工作
Because I am working.
酒店经理打电♥话♥过来
The hotel manager called
说我们得把所有装饰物打包走人
and said we had pick up all the decorations.
我希望你会提前告诉我
I just wish you would've told me.
我很抱歉 小东西 我会尽力弥补的
I'm sorry, bug. I was trying to fix it first.
听着 我会补偿你的 好吗
Look, I'm -- I'm gonna make it up to you, okay?
我们几个月后再办派对
We'll have the party in a few months
等我存了一点钱以后
after I save up some money.
你知道你付不起的 为什么要假装可以
You knew you couldn't afford it. Why did you pretend?
因为我没想到要花那么多钱 满意了吗
Because I underestimated expenses, okay?
听着 娜奥米
Listen, Naomi.
我现在手头有点紧
Money's a little tight right now.
我搞砸了 我知道 我真的很抱歉
I-I screwed up. I know. I'm so, so sorry.
你可以给每个人打电♥话♥
Then you can call everyone
告诉他们派对取消了以及为什么取消
And tell them it's canceled and why.
我才不打这种电♥话♥ 要打你打
I'm not taking crap for this. It's on you.
我简直不敢相信这一切
I can't believe this.
什...宝贝
Wha-- honey!
回...
C-come...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
娜奥米
Naomi!
你感觉怎么样
So, how you feeling?
头痛炸了
I have an epic headache.
我觉得也是
I would think so.
毕竟你被跳弹擦到了头
You just had a bullet bounce off your head.
事实上 我已经痛了几个星期了
Actually, I've been having these headaches for a few weeks.
-几个星期 -我压力蛮大的
- A few weeks? - I have been stressed out,
一直在等哈维是否会晋升的消息
waiting to hear if javy was gonna get promoted.
我觉得可能是因为这个
I thought maybe that was the reason.
好吧 注意一下
Okay. Keep an eye on it.
宝贝
Baby.
你没事了
You're okay.
我只是有点吓着了
I'm just a little shaken up.
孩子们怎么样
Did you check on the kids?
问了我爸了
Yeah. Talked to my dad.
他们睡了 都没事 你需要什么吗
Kids are asleep. They're fine. You -- you need anything?
不用 只是有点头痛
No, I just have a headache.
我去和德鲁聊聊
I'm gonna talk to drew.
德鲁
Drew?
我很抱歉之前吼了你 哥们
Man, I'm sorry for yelling at you, dude.
-对啊 我很受伤 -真的吗
- Yeah, it hurt my feelings. - It did?
我这不是来道歉了吗
That's why I'm telling you I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
但是 我听说那个开枪的人
But, uh, I heard the shooter
是上校的妹夫
was, uh, the Colonel's brother-in-law.
是的
Yeah.
显然 他生气了 因为上校
Apparently, he was pissed because the colonel
不肯担♥保♥他的什么企业贷款
wouldn't co-sign for him on some business loan.
他就失控了
He just lost it.
那么 这硬汉四次出入战场
So, the man does four tours in war zones
但首次中弹是因为
and the first time he gets shot,
他妹夫的企业贷款
it's by his brother-in-law over a business loan?
-对 -你这
- Yeah. - Are you --
这些人都什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with people?
-没错 -吉娜
- Right. - Hey, Gina.
哈维
Javy.
我刚跟上校谈完
So, I just finished with the colonel.
他在复苏室 他想见你
He's in recovery. He wants to see you.
-但我先得给你看点东西 -好的
- But I need to show you something first. - Yeah, sure.
真见鬼
Ah, damn.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了 是吉娜的X光片吗
What? Is that Gina's X-ray?
是她的CT
It's her C.T.
当你用这种语气说话的时候...
When you use that tone, man...
这样吧 我先给你们看点东西
I know. Just -- here, let me show you both something.
吉娜 你的大脑里出现了
So, Gina, you have something called
一处动静脉畸形
an arteriovenous malformation in your brain.
是一种动静脉畸形
It's an -- it's an avm.
是像蜘蛛网一样缠绕连结的静脉和动脉
It's a huge spider web of tangled veins and arteries.
这就是你头痛的原因
It's what's causing your headaches.
克丽丝塔 你叫神经外科医生了吗
Krista, did you already call neurosurge?
叫了 说了要立即进行动静脉畸形切除手术
Yes, told them we need a stat avm resection.
我去让手术室做好准备
I'll -- I'll make sure the OR is prepped.
什么 天啊
What? Oh, my God.
德鲁 我头痛
Drew, my head, it hurts.
我们马上就解决这个问题
Yeah, we're gonna take care of this right now.
我向你保证
Okay, I promise you.
等一下 我不知道发生了什么
Hold on. I don't understand what happened.
她可能生来就有动静脉畸形
She may have had the avm since birth,
但击中头骨的子弹力度
but the force of the bullet hitting her skull
导致了脑内出血
caused it to bleed.
什么 她的脑内出血
What, her brain is bleeding?
是 得在它破裂之前解决 马上去手术室
Yes, we got to get it out before it ruptures. We got to go. Now.
-怎么会这样 不 -我爱你
- What? What? No. - Okay, I love you.
我爱你 宝贝 我爱你
All right, I love you. Baby, I love you.
她是我的全部 你得保证治好她
She's my world. You make sure they fix it.
-知道了 -治好她 德鲁 务必治好她
- I know. - Fix her, Drew. Fix her.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
不
No.
我的孩子彻底崩溃了
My kid's completely destroyed,
都是我的错
and it's all my fault.
我不知道做父母是什么滋味
Well, I-I don't know what it's like to be a parent,
但我知道当女儿是什么滋味
but, um, I do know what it's like to be a daughter.
她现在很生你的气
And she's angry with you now,
但这只不过是沧海一粟
but it's just a blip in the big picture.
乔丹 我给你点关于做父母的
Jordan, let me give you a little heads-up
小小的提示
about being a parent.
你孩子的幸福快乐
Your child's happiness and well-being
就是你所考虑的全部
is all you think about.
不管你在做什么
No matter what you're doing,
不管你这一天或是上班的时候发生了什么
no matter what's happening in your day or at your job.
他们吃的好不好 在学校发生了什么
Did they eat right? What's happening at school?
就像一首在你脑中不断循环的背景音乐
It's like a continuous soundtrack running through your head.
...始终吗
So... all the time.
是 始终
Yeah, all the time.
这派对对娜奥米意义重大 但我让她失望了
This party meant everything to Naomi, and I let her down.
她会原谅我的 但她不会忘了这件事
She'll forgive me, but she'll never forget.
我也不会
And neither will I.
乔丹
Hey, Jordan.
怎么
Yeah.
头孢吡肟对马库斯不起作用
Hey, uh, Marcus isn't responding to cefepime.
他需要抗生素雾化吸入
He needs nebulized antibiotics.
我们有没有什么办法得到药品
Is there any way he can get them
在他求助于公共医疗补助之前
before he submits to medicaid?
那些药可是相当昂贵
Man, those medications are pretty expensive.
公共医疗补助可能不给报销
Uh, medicaid probably won't reimburse,
政♥府♥也肯定不会
And there's no way
同意报销
the administration will approve of them.
好 那我来替他们付
Okay, then I'll pay for them.
如果你自己承担每一项
If you pay for every drug
不在医疗保险范围内的药费
that's not covered by insurance,
一周后你就破产了
you'll be broke in a week.
那么我就担心下周好了
Okay, then I'll -- I'll worry about that next week.
保罗 拜托
Paul, come on.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表