剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
阿利的检测会得出结果的
Ali's tests are gonna take what they take.
我知道 很抱歉
I-I know, I'm sorry.
最近这几天过得很糟糕
Last few days have been hard.
我有点烦躁
Little on edge.
生活中总有烦心事的 不是吗
It's always something, isn't it?
我不知道瑞克到底会留下来
I still don't know whether Rick's gonna stay here
还是去南卡罗莱纳州 接受他梦寐以求的
or take his dream job training recruits for combat
征兵训练工作
in South Carolina.
你们俩才刚刚复合
You guys just got back together.
是啊 人生太艰难哪
Yeah. Life's a bitch, ain't it?
陶福 结果还没出来
Topher. There are no reports yet,
但细菌培养结果出来了
but the slides are up.
我自己来看
I want to look at it myself.
这不是疟疾 过来 看这个
This isn't malaria. Come here. Look at this.
你看 那些是破碎的血细胞 裂红细胞
See that? Those are broken blood cells -- schistocytes.
这么说 发热 贫血和裂红细胞
Okay, so fever, anemia, schistocytes.
这不是感染
It's not an infection.
没错 是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜
Exactly. It's T.T.P.
是一种血液疾病
It's a blood disorder.
至少我们知道他的问题出在哪里了
At least we know what's wrong with him.
我们必须更换他血液里的血浆
We need to replace the plasma in his blood.
莫莉 为创伤二室弄一台血细胞分离机
Mollie, can we get a blood-cell separator for Trauma 2?
你觉得一次血浆置换
Do you think one round of plasma exchange
-就行了吗 -也只能这样了
- is gonna be enough? - It's gonna have to be.
我们只能坚持到明早直到等到心脏
We only have until morning before we lose the heart.
T
Look, Tee.
我知道你认为我什么也做不了
I know you think there's nothing I can do,
不过我可以帮你的
but I can help you with this.
好吧 是我想帮忙
All right, I want to help.
我自己都帮不了自己 你又能帮我什么呢
How can you help me if I can't help myself, hmm?
我不能让你承受这些事
I can't keep putting you through this.
我说过 我可以等
I told you I'd wait.
宝贝 是...
Look, babe, it's n...
乔丹
Jordan,
我从战场回来已经有一年了
I've been back from the war for a year.
可我的情况没有任何好转
I'm still not getting any better.
而且我不知道这种情况还会持续多久
And I don't know how long that's gonna be.
我不知道情况是否会得到好转
And I don't know if it's ever gonna be.
我不需要时间表
I don't need a timeline.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
所以我必须离开你
And that's -- that's why I have to leave
所以我不能留下来
and that's -- that's why I can't stay.
因为如果我留下来 我会毁了你的生活
'Cause if I do, I'm gonna ruin your life,
所以我们还是分开吧 乔丹
and that's why we're done, Jordan.
那只是楼上的邻居
Hey, it's just the neighbors upstairs.
T...
Tee...
TC
T.C.
TC
T.C.
乔丹的情况稳定下来了
Jordan's stable.
很遗憾 老兄 孩子没了
I'm so sorry, man. The baby's gone.
我们都知道他们也是无能为力
W-we both knew there was nothing that could be done.
乔丹还在...她很顽强
Jordan is still... she's fighting.
她的肾脏情况还是不太好
Her -- her kidneys don't look good,
所以他们现在把她送去重症监护室
so they're taking her down to ICU now.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
加奶 不加糖
Milk, no sugar.
格温 你对我太好了
Gwen, you're too good to me.
你是怎么挺过来的 斯科特
How are you holding up, Scott?
我已经好多了
I've been better.
知道吗 我一直认为在里面陪她的应该是你
You know, I always thought it'd be you in there with her.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
感觉好多了
Oh, that feels better.
你必须包着这个 坚持几周
You'll have to wear this for a few weeks,
不过到时你就能完全康复了
but then you should expect a full recovery.
只要能冲杯拿铁 我就满足了
As long as I can make a latte, I'm cool.
保罗 看看人家的态度多积极
Paul, check the attitude on this one, huh?
没准你还能从中学到点什么呢
Maybe you can learn something.
事情远没你想得那么糟 对吧
It's never as bad as you think, huh?
我也总这么说
That's what I try to always say.
我会记住这句话的
I will, uh, keep that in mind.
好了 我带你去拿药
All right, so, let's get you your meds,
不久你就能够愈合如初了 好吗
and then, uh, you'll be as good as new, okay?
-好 不过 -不过什么
- Yeah, except... - What?
如果不行的话也没关系
Well, it's fine if the answer's no,
我能在这儿小睡一会吗
but is it okay if I take a nap here?
我已经很久没好好在床上睡过了
It's been a while since I've slept in a real bed.
可以 我想应该可以
Uh, yeah, yeah. I guess.
不过如果有其他急诊病人过来
Um, we'll just have to move you
我们就得请你离开了 可以吗
if there are any emergency cases, okay?
太感谢了 你们最好了
Thanks so much. You guys are the best.
你们听说了吗
Hey, you guys heard the news?
那个狙击手在手术台上死了
The sniper died on the table.
有从他那儿得到什么信息吗
Ah. Did they get anything out of him?
不清楚 不过我听说警方找到那辆车了
I'm not sure, but I heard the cops found the car
现在正在采集指纹
and they're dusting for prints.
真希望他们能把另一个混♥蛋♥也杀了
I hope they can kill that other bastard, too.
抱歉我说的话有点粗鲁了 亲爱的
Sorry for the rough language, honey.
只是这件事真的让我很生气
It's just got me all worked up.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是有点累
Yeah, I'm just tired.
谢谢你 格温
Thank you, Gwen.
我能帮上什么忙吗 T 无论什么事
Anything I can do, Tee. Whatever you need.
我知道 阿里怎么样了
I know. How's Ali?
正在给他进行血浆置换
Well, we're doing the plasma exchange.
几小时后就能知道奏不奏效了
We'll know in a few hours if it's working.
如果没用 心脏将转给名单上的下一个人
If it doesn't, the heart goes to the next person on the list.
经历了这么多以后
After all that...
是啊
Yeah.
经历了这么多之后
After all that.
醒过来吧 乔丹
Come on, Jordan.
天哪
Oh, my God.
真不好意思
Um... I'm sorry.
-这车是你的吗 -没错
- Is this -- is this you? - Yeah.
真抱歉 哥们 我只是
Oh, man, I'm sorry. I was just --
你知道 我有急事
You know, I was -- I was in a hurry,
就没注意到你的车
and I wasn't paying any attention and I...
好吧 没关系
You know what? These things happen.
这看起来也不是很严重
It's -- this doesn't even look that bad.
你急着去做什么呢
What's your big hurry?
嗯 相亲
Uh, blind date.
急着来还是急着走
Coming or leaving?
急着走 绝对是急着离开这
I'm leaving. Definitely leaving.
确切的说 是逃跑
"Escaping" is more like it.
有那么糟糕吗
Oof. That bad, huh?
你知道
Oh. Um, you know,
有可能并不是对方的错
it probably wasn't even really the guy's fault.
他是我分手后见的第一个人
It's just first date after the breakup,
已经过去六个月了
and it's been six months,
所以我朋友跟我说 让我重新开始
but my friend, she told me to get back on the horse.
结果 他不是我想重新开始的对象
It just turns out... not that horse.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是在等我给你汽车保险卡吧
Um, you are waiting for my insurance card,
我还站这儿跟你瞎聊我的爱情史
and I am standing here blabbering like an idiot
跟个傻子似的
about my love life.
你知道吗 先别急
Uh, you know what? Hang on.
等等 等等 我有个好主意
Hang on, hang on. I got a better idea.
干脆你请我吃甜点
How about you buy me dessert,
我请你吃晚餐 这样就扯平了
I'll pay for dinner, and we call it even?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表