剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
不过现在他知道跟踪狂的那件事了
But hey, he knows about the stalker now,
所以我可以少告诉他一件事了
So that's one less thing I have to tell him about.
真了不起呢
That's somthing.
这是一周用量的抗生素 为安全起见
Okay, so here's a week's worth of antibiotics just to be safe.
-谢谢 -还有
- Thank you. - And, uh,
X扫描室现在没人 你可以再去查查脚踝
X-ray's open now if you want to double check that ankle.
那得劳烦你带我过去了
You might have to carry me.
我要闪人了
I'm out of here.
没问题
Not a problem.
-谢谢 -走吧
- Thank you. - here we go.
好了
All righty.
经常健身哈
Working out.
-摸着三头肌啦 -是啊
- Feel that tri, huh? - Yeah.
我正在锻炼右臂肱三头肌呢
I'm working on - that right tri, you know?
我看着真不错呢
Looks good to me.
那么我是别无选择了吗
So, I have no choice?
我们在手术中已经尽了最大的努力
We did everything we could in surgery,
但感染已经扩散到你的整个腿部
but the infection - is just spreading up your leg.
我们必须要截肢
We need to amputate,
不然你失去的就不仅仅是腿了
or you could lose more than just your leg.
但我只是被割伤了而已
....It was just a cut.
这太离谱了 只是一个小伤口
This is crazy. It was just a cut.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道短短一时间发生了太多事
I know this is a lot to process in a short period of time.
马尔科姆呢 马尔科姆有没有被感染
What about Malcolm? Malcolm have it?
我在楼下陪着他
He was down there with me.
他没事 我们做了检查
He's okay. We checked him out.
但你这边的运气就不太好了
Just bad luck on your part.
我感染总好过他感染
Better me than him.
我真是怕极了
I'm really scared.
我是单身妈妈
I'm just a single mom.
只靠一条腿我根本养活不了他
I'll never be able to take care of him with one leg.
我知道你现在的感受 但这并不是真的
I know it feels like that right now, but that's not true.
我妹妹是花样滑冰运动员
My little sister was a figure skater.
她特别优秀
She was amazing.
她也很喜欢在冰上驰骋飞跃
She loved being on the ice.
在一场车祸中 她失去了一只脚
She lost a foot in a car accident
当时她年仅16岁
When she was 16 years old.
大家以为她永远不能再滑冰了
Thought she'd never be able to skate again.
但猜猜她现在在哪儿
But guess where she is today?
她在迪斯尼乐园的冰雪秀上扮演公主
She's a princess in a Disney on ice show.
现在的义肢技术已经很出神入化了
It is amazing what they can do with prosthetics.
有了这个 你的生活不会轻易结束的
Your life is hardly over because of this.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我们要带你回手术室 给你麻醉了
We're gonna bring you back in and put you under.
准备好了吗
You ready?
就像你说的 我别无选择不是吗
Like you said, I have no choice, right?
关于你妹妹的事 我很遗憾
I-I'm so sorry about your sister.
我妹妹住在德卢斯
My sister lives in Duluth.
离了婚 带着两个孩子
She's divorced with two kids.
她是榨取钱财的律师
She's a blood-sucking attorney.
这辈子都没滑过冰
Never skated a day in her life.
在重大手术之前让病患放松心情
It's important - to try and put patients at ease
是一件相当重要的事
before a major surgery.
这个故事特别棒 次次都起效
It's a nice story. Always works.
我会先支付首个月的房♥费
I'll put down the deposit on the first month's rent.
至少一个月内她是不会搬进去的
She won't be moving in for at least another month,
但我只是想知道附近有没有空床位
But I just wanted to check if there was availability nearby.
很好 好极了
Okay, great, cool.
回头再打给我 好消息 安妮
Call me back. Good news, Annie.
你在这里工作 负有责任
You have one job here.
一个病人怎么可能从直接从急诊室前门出去
How can a patient walk right out the front door of the E.R.?
抱歉 卡拉翰医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Callahan.
-我会马上检查监控录像 -好
- I'll check the video footage immediately. - Yeah.
我去报♥警♥ 看看他们能不能帮忙查找一下
Okay, I'll call the police and see if they can keep an eye out.
不用 她不会走太远
No, no, she can't have gotten very far away.
我自己出去找她
I'm gonna go look for her myself.
要不要我跟你一起去
Okay, well, - you want me to go with you?
不用 你留在这里以防她再回来 好吗
No, can you stay here in case she comes back?
行
Yeah.
乔丹 谢谢你过去努力照顾她
Jordan, thank you for trying to care for her back then.
对我意义重大
M-means a lot.
这场夜班什么时候结束啊
When is this shift over?
差不多还有一小时吧
In about an hour.
我们会去吃点早餐
We'll go get some breakfast.
你去吃早餐吧 我要上♥床♥睡觉
You go get breakfast. I'm going to bed.
来人帮忙
I need some help here!
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
右侧完全没有呼吸音
I can't hear any breaths on the right side.
这是肺萎陷
He has a collapsed lung.
找医生来 他需要下胸管
Go find a doctor. He needs a chest tube.
-摸不到脉搏了 -天啊
- I'm losing pulse here! - Oh, my God!
呼叫祁医生与亚历山大医生
Pagina Dr.Zia and Alexander
呼叫祁医生与亚历山大医生 立即
Paging dr. Zia and alexander, stat.
怎么啦
What happened?
他有张力性气胸 我给他放了气
He had a pneumo. I released the air.
把他抬进病房♥
Let's get him in a room.
将胸腔闭式引流设置成20 谢谢
Set the pleurovac to 20, please.
这气放的好
Good air movement.
干得漂亮 迈克
Nice catch, Michael.
谢谢
Thanks.
-怎么了 -他不是你的患者吗
- What happened? - Wasn't this your patient?
是 他咳嗽
Yeah, he had a cough.
对 因为肺萎陷
Yeah, from a collapsed lung.
你给他拍X光了吗 听诊呢
Did you get an x-ray or even listen to him?
你能搞定吗
You got this?
行
Yeah.
德鲁 跟我走 马上
Drew, follow me. Now.
看到了吧 你爹绝对牛逼闪闪
See that? Your dad is a total badass.
你♥他♥妈♥到底闹哪样
What the hell is going on?
对不起 我没注意到
Sorry, I missed it.
没注意到很正常
It's easy to miss,
但平时这种事你都能发现
but you usually catch these things.
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
德鲁 我是以朋友身份跟你聊 不是上司
Drew, I'm talking to you as your friend, not your boss.
快说 跟我说
Come on, tell me.
因为瑞克的事有点烦
Just having trouble with the Rick stuff.
工作生活两头都不省心
Burning the candle pretty hard at both ends
努力想忘记他
just trying to forget about it.
刚刚来的那个人...
The guy that was here...
昨晚我把他男友睡了
I slept with his boyfriend last night.
所以他才那么生气
So, he was pissed.
细节部分...你不用说这么详细
You don't...have to tell me the details,
这种事不能发生在这儿
but that stuff cannot happen here.
-我知道 -你不是这种人
- I know. - This isn't who you are.
我说的不仅是今晚 比如...
I mean, - not just tonight, but...
出去鬼混 疯玩什么的
going out - and this getting crazy stuff.
你是可是乖乖居家男
You're a homebody.
我知道
I know.
总有一天你会找到那个男人
You know, - one day you're gonna find a guy.
可能不是凌晨四点在酒吧里遇到的
It probably won't be in a bar at 4:00 a.M.
我爱瑞克时 一切都做的很好
I just did everything right with Rick...
我以为
...I thought.
我关心他 对他有耐心
I cared for him. I was patient.
我把一切都做到尽善尽美了
There was nothing else I could've done to make that work,
可他还是离开了我
and he still left me.
他走了
He's gone.
电♥话♥不回 邮件不回
Doesn't return my phone calls or my e-mails.
这不公平
That's not fair.
事情不该变成这样
It's not the way - this was supposed to work out.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表