剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
所以你是说我不想要 你才想要
So, you're saying that you only want it if I don't want it?
不 我不想...
No, I-I don't want it if you --
我们这样吧
Let's do this --
数到三 一起说想要什么
Um, count of three, - we both say what we want, okay?
一二三
One, two, three.
-我想要 -我不想要
- I do want it. - I don't want it.
你...
You...
恭喜 你是老大 好啦
Congratulations. You're the boss. All right.
真高兴我们能以这么成熟的方式解决
I'm so glad we got to work this out like grown-ups.
可不是
Oh, yeah.
陶福
Hey, uh, Topher, -
你拿个皮搋子干嘛
why do you have a plunger?
这曾经是皮搋子
This -- this used to be a plunger.
现在这是权杖
Now it's a scepter!
厉害 好言相劝
Oh, boy. Word of advice --
-别被权利搋混了头脑 -太迟了
- Don't let the power go to your head. - It is too late.
啥
What?!
真有意思
Very funny.
整蛊老老大
Prank the boss.
不是我
Wasn't me.
纳闷谁干的
I wonder who did that.
是啊 我也纳闷呢
Mm, yes. I wonder, too.
你吗 真假 干得不错啊
You, really? T-that's not bad.
踹我
也是我的杰作
That was me, too.
我也可以跟他们玩得一样疯
I can play just as hard as they can.
换成我肯定不吱声
I-I'd keep that quiet.
可没人敢惹莫莉
Nobody messes with Mollie.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
你听说了吗
Did you hear?
他们说我以后打不了球了
They say I'll never be able to play ball again.
对 我听说了
Yeah. Yeah, I heard.
挺倒霉的
It's a tough break.
用你说
You think?
他们说布莱恩没事
They told me Brian's gonna be fine.
是
Yeah.
他会痊愈的 其中有你的功劳
He's gonna make a full recovery, and you helped with that.
很遗憾 兄弟 我...
I'm sorry, man, I mean...
也希望你们能再一起打球
I wish you could have played ball together, uh...
-T -怎么
- Hey, Tee. - Yeah?
能让我跟他谈谈吗
Can I talk to him for a sec?
可以
Yeah.
你没事就好
Glad you're okay.
你知道我也经历过你现在的情况
You know, I've, uh, I've been where you are.
我曾经也是五星级新人 全美最佳选手
I was a 5-Star Recruit, All-American,
特长生奖学金 兄弟
20-some-odd scholarships, man --
我现在没心情听你那破光辉岁月
I really don't want to hear about your stupid glory days right now.
是真的 真的 我的光辉岁月
Now, that -- that's true. That's true, my glory days.
在大一那年就结束了
My glory days ended my freshman year
在集训营里我背部[脊柱]骨折
when I fractured my back in training camp.
再也没打过比赛
Never played a game.
我做了整整一年的牵引
I spent an entire year in traction,
所以相信我 我懂你现在的感受
so, trust me, I do get where you're coming from.
-真懂 -太好了
- I do. - Great.
所以我以后的梦想就只能是
So, this is what I have to look forward to --
当个护士
being a nurse.
也许还能刷刷尿盆
Maybe I can clean some bedpans.
这样说吧
You know what?
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
你现在可能不想聊这些
You may not want to talk right now,
我懂 但如果你改变了心意
and I-I get that, - but if you change your mind,
任何事情只有你想聊 或者需要什么
want to talk about anything at all, whatever you want --
任何事 我都在 好吗
I mean, anything -- I'm around, all right?
你好好休息吧
You get some rest.
我一会再来看你
I'll, uh -- - I'm gonna check on you later.
别忘了我说的话
Don't forget what I said.
拜托你告诉我那些表弄完了
Please tell me you're done with those forms.
四小时跑了十趟 我需要食物
I had 10 runs in four hours. I need food.
好的 给你 亲
Okay, here you go, darling.
堵住你的臭嘴 再等会
Put this in your pie hole and give me another minute.
不是很喜欢蔓越莓
Not a huge fan of cranberry.
吃吧
Eat it.
你想去吃早餐吗
You up for breakfast?
不了 谢谢
No. No. Thanks.
我现在得自己待会儿
But I just need to be on my own for a little bit.
一会打给你
I'll call you later.
你真没事吗
Hey. You sure you're all right?
没事 就是...
Yeah, it's just...
一直在想我没救回来的那个女人
I just keep thinking about the woman that I lost.
这份工作最糟的部分
Worst part of the job.
我不会有事的
Yeah. I'll be okay.
-好吧 -我保证
- All right. - Promise.
瞅我这一杆打的
Oh! Mm! Did you see that shot?
帅呆了
Beautiful.
这一杆让你欠我二十块
I believe that's 20 bucks you owe me.
什么鬼 你一看就是在家练过了
What the heck? Clearly, you have this game at home.
也许练过 也许是我让你惊喜不断
Maybe, or maybe - I'm just full of surprises.
翻倍还是认输 快
Double or nothing. Come on.
那个孩子勾起了回忆 是不是
So that kid brought back some memories, huh?
是啊 我想跟他谈的可多了
Oh, yeah. So much I want to tell him.
可惜他没准备好听
He's just not ready to hear it yet.
比如
Like?
你懂的 没大事 都是小事儿
Oh, you know, nothing big. Little stuff.
来吧 你可以跟我说 比如什么
Come on, you can tell me. Like what?
比如当他们说我再也打不了球了
Well, like, uh...when they told me I couldn't play anymore,
我以为我这辈子就完了 但并没有
I thought my life was over, but -- but it wasn't.
在我受伤之前
You know, before I got hurt,
我以为护士只是给病人做清洁
I thought nurses just cleaned up after patients,
但其实远不止这些
but they were so much more.
当时我一天能见到一次医生就算幸运了
I was lucky if I saw the doctor once a day.
是护士们一直在照顾我
It was the nurses that took care of me.
护士们教会我重新走路
Nurses taught me to walk again.
他们使得医院能运转起来
They make the hospital run.
所以...我也当了护士
That's, uh, that's why I became one.
所以某种奇怪的角度来说
So, in a weird way,
那场事故 是我经历过最好的事
that accident was the best thing - that ever happened to me.
你为什么没跟我说过
Why have you never told me this?
不知道
I don't know.
也许因为你从没告诉我任何私人的事
Maybe because you never tell me anything personal about yourself.
保持轻松 对不对
Just keeping it light, right?
我猜猜 你接到无畏号♥上的电♥话♥了吧
Let me guess, you got a call from the Intrepid.
瑞克周二约了医生
Rick's got an appointment on tuesday.
你怎么搞定的
How the hell did you pull that off?
我发现我医学院的一个同学
I found out this guy I went to medical school with
在那工作 他帮了我个大忙
is on staff there, and he's doing me a solid.
-你俩一定非常要好 -对 我们...
- I mean, you guys must have been tight. - Yeah, we...
知道吗 你大可不用客气
You know what? You're so very welcome.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
-谢谢 我得走了 -好
- Thank you. I got to go. - Okay.
没错 你还是在跟老大说话 姑娘
That's right. You're still talking to the boss, girl.
你可以在家带孩子啊 你是什么意思
So you can stay home with the kids. What do you mean?
我以为你想这样呢
I thought that's what you wanted.
圣人与罪人
那酒你是用来看的还是用来喝的 TC
Are you gonna drink that or stare at it all day, T.C.?
能给我来杯咖啡吗
Can I just get a cup of coffee?
马上来
Coming right up.
看起来你昨晚不是很好过
You look like you had a rough night.
想谈谈吗
Want to talk about it?
不
Nope.
我只想看看书
I just want to read my book,
只要你不介意我坐在这不喝酒
If you don't mind me sitting here awhile not drinking.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表