剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, what the hell?
病情加重了
It's getting worse!
好 德鲁
Okay, Drew!
来了 来 把他送到创伤三室
On it! Here, let's get him to trauma 3.
这是那小姑娘的弟弟吗
This the girl's brother?
对
Yeah.
愈发奇怪了
This is getting weird.
他同伴说他的降落伞没有打开
His buddy said that his chute didn't open.
在撞上公交车前先撞上那棵树 他可真走运
He's actually lucky he hit the tree before he hit the bus.
那里有人吗
Was there anybody in it?
没 幸运的是他们只停在那里一晚
No. Luckily they just park there overnight.
所以总之 他们真是福大命大
So, all told, could have been a lot worse.
脊髓没有损伤真是奇迹
Well, it's amazing there's no spinal-cord damage.
-对 -天啊
- Yeah. - Oh, God.
那是什么
What is that?
多发团块状组织
Multiple masses.
这可能是肿瘤
It's... it's probably cancer.
你看到这些组织团块吗
You see these clumps of tissue?
这意味着癌症已经转移
That means that it's metastasized.
我们要取出来的吧
We're gonna take it out, right?
得经家属同意
Not without consent.
你要不要继续清理完脾脏
Do you want to finish cleaning the spleen
然后呼叫肿瘤医生
and page an oncologist?
你该去征询他女友的同意
And you should go talk to the girlfriend to get her consent.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
是这样
So, the --
化验结果显示
The lab, um, says that the --
卫生棉被精♥液♥盖住了
The tampon was covered in semen.
现在我们知道卫生棉怎么会黏在里面了
Well, now we know how it got wedged up there.
好
Uh, right.
听着 我真觉得
So, listen, I'm actually not really,
不太适合和罗蕾莱说明这情况
um, comfortable talking to Lorelei about it.
保罗 她不是你祖母
Paul, she's not your grandmother.
这是你的工作 照做就行
It's your job. Just do it.
你知道我得检验多少被感染的阴♥茎♥吗
You know how many infected penises I had to examine?
一点都不有趣
That's not funny.
我还得喂狗 天啊
Oh, I've got a dog to feed. Oh, boy.
它们喜欢吃奶酪吧
Hey, they like cheese, right?
实际上奶制品会让狗狗的胃胀气
Uh, dairy actually gives them gas.
抱歉 我应该给它带吃的来
I'm sorry. I guess I should have brought snacks for him,
可我当时脑子乱成一团
but I wasn't thinking.
金姆 我能和你谈谈吗
Kim, can I talk to you for a second?
威尔还好吧
Is Will okay?
我们有所发现
Um, we found something.
花生酱能吃吗
Hey, what about peanut butter?
你真是对狗一无所知啊
You're not really a dog person, are you?
现在狗在哪儿
Where is this dog, anyway?
被我绑在外面了 叫个不停
He's tied up outside, fricking barking like crazy.
要是有人把我也绑在外面 我也会叫个不停
I'd be barking like crazy too if somebody left me out there.
这样吧 喂它吃我的三明治
You know what? Um, give him my sandwich.
鸡肉的 它会喜欢
It's chicken. He'll like it.
你真不能和罗蕾莱说明情况吗
Hey, so, uh, y-you can't talk to Lorelei?
不 你必须自己说 我要做腰椎穿刺
No. You're gonna have to do it. I have a lumbar puncture.
只要记住 如果你觉得不自在
Just remember, if you're feeling uncomfortable,
就想象一下她有多不舒服
imagine how uncomfortable she feels.
好 有两个孩子发病
Okay, we got two sick kids.
男孩的化验结果怎么说
What did your exam of the boy reveal?
腹部检验正常 可一直在上吐下泻
Benign abdomen, but persistent vomiting and diarrhea.
像是肠胃炎
Sounds like a stomach flu.
可是没发烧 而且这也无法解释
But no fever, and doesn't explain
那女孩的呼吸道症状
the girl's respiratory symptoms.
或许是心理疾病
Maybe it's psychogenic.
看到他们父亲伤势后的两种不同的情绪反应
Two different emotional responses to seeing their father's trauma.
前后只差几分钟吗 不可能
Within minutes of each other? Unlikely.
我觉得可能是食物中毒
I thought it might be food poisoning,
所以我问了孩子母亲他们去哪里购物
so I asked the mom where they shop,
谁在家做饭
who does the cooking at home,
他们是不是服用了花♥园♥里的草本植物
If they've been using herbs from a garden...
够主动的
Way to take the initiative.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
然后呢
And...?
他们每天都吃相同的食物
Oh. Uh, they eat the same thing every day.
不过她确实说他们最近很疲劳
But she did say that they've been really tired lately.
可能是因为晚上当门卫
Probably from working at night as janitors.
有些人得靠辛勤工作营生
Some people got to do what they got to do to survive.
我一天工作12小时
I had a job at 12.
要是有用的话 我可以负责这事
If it helps, I can run point on this --
权衡所有这些信息进行评估
Be the middleman for all the information.
好 靠你了 解决这事
All right, you got the job. Let's solve this.
我讨厌看到生病的孩子
I hate seeing sick kids.
我去给他做检查
I'm gonna go check on him.
陶福 三号♥线有电♥话♥找你
Yo, Toph. Uh, there's a call for you
事关那个跳伞的人
on line three about the base jumper.
我猜猜 他们想起诉市政
Let me guess -- they want to sue the city
因为放了公交车挡道
for putting a bus in the way.
好吧
Yeah.
什么 怎么可能
What? How is that even possible?
是 因为
Right. Uh, well, it --
似乎是你
It seems as though you --
你不小心没取卫生棉就进行了性♥交♥
You accidentally had, uh, intercourse with the tampon in,
正因如此 卫生棉才堵在里面了
which is...you know, then how it got lodged up there.
你是开玩笑的吧
I mean, you're joking, right?
我都八个月没跟人做♥爱♥了
I-I-I haven't even had sex in like eight months.
除非这是「圣灵感孕说」第二部
Unless this was Immaculate Conception part two,
这事绝不可能
this could not have happened.
我没有做♥爱♥
I did not have sex,
那这精♥液♥是怎么跑进我体内的
so how the hell did sperm get inside of me?!
她还是有支气管痉挛
She still has bronchospasm.
试试增加爱全乐[异丙托溴铵]
Try adding atrovent.
你们不介意我和她聊聊吧
You guys mind if I talk to her?
当然不介意
Yeah, of course.
这里好了 回见 小不点
We're done here. Later, gator.
这上面有我女儿爱打的一堆游戏
There's a bunch of games on there that my daughter loves.
酷
Cool!
我弟弟怎么样了
How's my brother?
他真的吐在一个护士身上了吗
Did he really puke all over a nurse?
是啊 让她可郁闷了
Oh, yeah. He got her good.
不过他现在在休息了
But he's resting right now.
你♥爸♥也是
And so is your dad.
很好 他工作太拼了
Good. He works way too hard.
现在你也该睡觉了 好吗
It's time for you to rest right now, too, okay?
我们会让你很快好起来的
We'll have you all feeling better before you know it.
你能让我妈进来吗 我想让她看看这些游戏
Can you send my mom in? I want to show her these games.
好 没问题
Yeah. You betcha.
谢了
Thanks.
他女友说他几年前就患了癌症
So, the girlfriend said that he had cancer a few years back,
可他的病情已经得到控制了
but he's been in remission.
她吓坏了
She's pretty devastated.
这很难治愈 已经是晚期了
This is tough. It's pretty advanced.
她想让我们竭尽全力救他
She wants us to do everything we can.
很好 让我们开始减瘤手术
Great. Let's start the debulking procedure.
你做过肝叶切除手术吗
Have you ever done a liver lobectomy?
没做过
No. No, I haven't.
那今天要做了
Well, you will today.
我们要先做个超声
We're gonna do an ultrasound first.
我要了解胆道情况
I want to map the biliary tree.
我可不想发生胆漏
Don't want to leak any bile.
祁医生 什么风把你吹来了
Dr. Zia, what do we owe the pleasure --
你必须马上停下手术
You have to stop what you're doing right now.
他不能做手术
He can't have the surgery.
什么
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表