剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
All right, let's run another scan.
你能带琳赛出来吗
And could you please bring Lindsay out?
我得和她单独谈谈
I need to talk to her in private.
-行 好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. Okay. - Thank you.
TC有消息吗
Any news from T.C.?
他还在手术中 陶福做助手
Yeah, he's still in surgery. Topher's assisting.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
你觉得我怎么样 迈克
How do you think I'm holding up, Michael?
我要接受药检了
I'm getting drug tested.
我没有嗑药 我没有喝酒
I didn't use anything. I didn't drink.
好的 行了 我们进行检测吧
Okay. Come on, let's have a seat.
好吧
Okay.
你告诉他们发生什么了吗
Did you... tell them what happened?
说了十遍了
Yes. Ten times.
我开车去门诊 要迟到了
I was driving to the clinic. I was running late.
我就低头了两秒 也许两秒
I looked down for, like, 2 seconds. Maybe 2 seconds.
然后我就看到
And the next thing I know,
这孩子的车就在我面前
this kid's car is right in front of me.
如果他发生了什么事...
If anything happens to him...
不不不 我们不会让他有事的
No, no, no, no, no. Come on. We won't let it.
咱俩是不是有点纠结了
Aren't we a mess together?
是啊
Yeah.
这个怎么样 不如这样
How about this? How about this?
我们不要再沉默了 真的很尴尬
How about we move away from the awkward silences
试着猜猜对方的感觉如何
and, uh, try to guess what the other person is feeling?
坐过去一点
Give me a little space here.
我们来谈谈真正很困扰我的事怎么样
How about we talk about something that's really been bothering me?
什么事
W-what?
你睡着了老放屁
How gassy you are when you sleep.
-我是说... -我才没有
- I mean... - I'm not gassy!
我之前不想说这个
I mean, but I didn't want to say anything before,
但我感觉现在我们好像到了
but it's like we've reached this point now
-可以谈这些事的时候了 -不
- where I feel that we can talk about these things. - No.
-我们进入平稳期了 -我的上帝啊
- We're at a plateau. - Oh, my God.
我们可以谈这些事了
We can -- we can talk about these things.
-我没有 -你有 你吵醒
- I'm not! - Uh, yes, you are. I mean, you done woke --
-我才没有 -我睡死了也被你吵醒过
- No, I'm not! - You done woke me up outta some deep, sound sleep.
-你胡说 -睡梦状态 好吗
- You are making this up! - Dream state, okay?
但我...
But I...
这么严肃的事我会撒谎吗
Would -- would I lie about something this serious?
-会 -这是个很严肃的话题
- Yes. - I mean, this is a serious issue.
宝贝 就像
Baby, it's like --
就像你在 我们在吸烟室里一样
It's like you're in a hot-- we're in a hotbox.
像我在吸烟室里一样
It's like I'm in a -- it's like I'm in a hotbox.
-那吸烟室味道还不错吧 -我是说
- Is it a nice hotbox? - I mean,
你好像装了安全锁
it's like you got the child lock going.
-我出不来 -你这个小可怜
- I can't get out. - You poor thing.
我不知道该去哪
I don't know where to go.
重要的是 我也不想去哪
I don't wanna go nowhere. That's the important thing.
我哪也不想去
I don't even wanna go nowhere.
格温 胸痛患者 需紧急处理
Gwen, we got a code 3 for chest pain.
但 好吧 我们待会再谈
But, yeah, we'll finish this later.
-当然要 -我们要好好谈一下这个
- Oh, yes, we will. - We're gonna finish it.
还有早晨起床号♥的事也要谈一下
The morning trumpets will be talked about.
好了 肖恩的心脏无法泵出足量的血
Okay, Shane's heart is not pumping enough blood,
我们在想办法找出病因
and we're trying to figure out why.
在之前他有出现任何精神变化吗
Has he had any mental changes before this?
时不时会胡言乱语
Oh, well, little slips here and there.
恐怕他可能是得了老年痴呆症
I-I was afraid it might be alzheimer's.
这叫虚构症
Those are called confabulations.
他没有忘事 他在编故事
See, he's not forgetting. He's making things up.
编他的过去 他的身份
You know, about his past, who he is.
这跟他的病情有关系吗
Might that have something to do with his disease?
有可能
It might.
我知道他有酗酒的问题
I know that he's had problems with alcohol,
但他的饮食习惯呢
but...what about this diet?
肖恩很注重蛋白质的摄取
Shane is all about the protein.
米饭和虾仁
Rice and shrimp.
米饭和虾仁 还有...
Rice and shrimp and...
就这些
That's it.
不吃蔬菜水果或者别的肉类吗
No fruits or vegetables? Other meats?
-奶制品 -不 不吃
- Dairy? - Oh! No. No.
他厌恶绿色食物 他有乳糖不耐症
He hates greens. He's lactose-intolerant.
但他很喜欢虾仁
But he love shrimp.
怎么了 有什么关系吗
Why? Does that mean something?
有可能
You know, it just might.
我得先失陪一下了
I'm sorry. You'll have to excuse me.
我是迈克·拉戈萨
I'm Michael Ragosa.
-我给你带了点 -马利克怎么样了
- Yeah, I thought I'd bring you s-- how's Malik?
他...他还没脱离危险
He's, uh, he's still in critical condition.
-但他还活着对吗 -对
- But he's alive? - Yeah.
我们正在竭尽全力救治他
Yeah, we're doing everything we can.
肺部的损伤比我们预想得还要糟得多
The damage to the lungs was much more extensive than we thought.
克莱门斯医生会治好他的 对吗
But Dr. Clemmens is gonna fix him, right?
马利克会得到妥善治疗的
He's in good hands.
马利克是个特别的孩子
My boy Malik is special.
我知道每个家长都会这样形容自己的孩子
Now I know every parent says that about their kid,
但是...
but...
他有他的过人之处
Man, he's got something extra.
在他刚出生的时候 我看到他那双大手
I mean, I knew that since the first day
我就知道他和别人不一样
I saw his big hands when he was born.
他是音乐家
He's a musician.
真的吗
Really?
真的 事实如此
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Uh, matter of fact...
听听看
Check this out.
好吧 他真的很棒
Ahh. All right. It's really good.
所有的配乐都是他一手包办的
And all the instruments, that's him.
钢琴手 吉他手 都是他
Piano, guitar, that's all him.
-厉害 -这还只是他随便玩玩
- Right. - I mean, that's just him just messin' around.
他从五岁就开始谱曲写歌♥了
I mean, he's been like that ever since he was 5.
哥们 他真的是前途无量
Man, he's got a bright future.
比我有希望多了
Brighter than I ever had.
为什么是我的儿子
Why my son?
为什么是我孩子
Why my boy?
你们有什么发现吗
What'd you guys find?
我们测试了你血液中的激素水平
We tested your blood for hormone levels.
发现生长激素的水平很高
We found high levels of growth hormones.
高得可怕
Dangerously high.
凯瑟琳 你不能再使用激素了
Catherine, you need to stop using it.
它会害死你的
It's killing you.
你根本不知道竞争有多激烈
You don't understand what it's like, trying to compete.
如果我现在停药 我就完了
If I stop now, I'm gone.
进不了校队 也拿不了奖学金了
No varsity team. No scholarship.
这是我的人生规划 那...
That was our whole plan. It --
天哪
Oh, my God.
那是我爸爸 我该怎么跟他说
That's my dad. What am I gonna tell him?
告诉他真♥相♥ 不然我们也会告诉他的
The truth. He's going to hear it from us.
你先对他坦白可能比较好
It's probably better if he hears it from you first.
她情况怎么样了
So, how she doing?
让她告诉你吧
Uh, we'll let her tell you.
我已经催了斯科特的血检了
I put a rush on Scott's blood test.
-还要多久 -不确定
- Well, how long? - Not sure.
也许一个小时
Maybe an hour?
我觉得他撑不了一个小时
I don't think he has an hour.
我也能做这手术 但没斯科特那么快
I mean, I can do it, but I'm not as fast as Scott.
我们得想想办法 这孩子等不了那么久
We gotta do something. This kid's not gonna make it.
我有个想法 让我和乔丹谈谈
I have an idea. Let me go talk to Jordan.
怎么样了
What's going on?
我只问你一次
I'm gonna ask you this once,
你得如实地告诉我
and you are gonna tell me the truth.
-知道吗 -我们...
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表