剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
BGM: Fire Me Up by Big Little Lions
这次训练强度够大
That was a brutal workout.
我好久没这么惨了
I've not been hit that hard in a long time.
我感觉不错
It was great for me.
痛扁你的机会绝不嫌多 卡拉翰
I can never kick your ass enough, Callahan.
乔丹
Oh, Jordan.
这位是斯莫斯 大名埃尔伍德·格林上校
This is "Smalls," A.K.A. Colonel Elwood Green,
我的小组治疗 综合格斗指导 专司折磨我
My group therapy, MMA leader/torturer.
这位就是乔丹
Oh, hi. This -- this is Jordan.
你怎么看上他的
Whoa. How'd you end up with him?
他走运吧
He got lucky, I guess.
乔丹 我正找你
Jordan! I was looking for you.
来患者了
You have a call.
很高兴见到你
It was nice to meet you guys.
斯莫斯 skype视频通话就绪
Smalls, skype video call is ready.
-该上场了 -好
- Showtime. - All right.
怎么回事
What's this all about?
可以告诉你 只是说完还得杀你灭口
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
耐心点儿 卡拉翰
A little patience, Callahan.
乔丹
Jordan!
患者什么情况
Hey. What do we got?
九岁男孩伊森 体温38度
9-year-old boy -- Ethan. He has a temperature of 101.
他在发高烧
He is burning up.
我非常担心他的高烧
I'm very concerned about his fever.
一直不退
It hasn't gone down.
爱德华兹夫人 这是亚历山大医生
Mrs. Edwards, this is Dr. Alexander.
他前一分钟还好好的 一下子就...
So, he's fine one minute, and then the next, it's --
你们得帮帮他
Okay. You need to help him.
好 我们给伊森检查
Okay, we are gonna examine Ethan,
不过你要了解 小孩子发烧
but just so that you know, it's very common
是很常见的
for children to have fevers.
可能只是病毒感染之类的
He probably just has a-a-a virus or something.
我不关心别人家的孩子
I am not concerned about other people's children.
我担心我的孩子 请给他看看
I'm concerned about mine, so please tend to him.
保罗 你好
Paul, hi, there.
请带这位年轻人去做检查
Uh, would you take this young man into pedes, please?
好的 什么问题
Uh, sure. What seems to be the issue?
他高烧38度
He has a raging fever of 101.
我一会儿就去找你
I will be with you shortly.
同时呢 你要到这边
Okay, in the meantime, I'm gonna need you to fill out
跟护士填一些资料
some paperwork with one of our nurses here.
莫莉 来帮一下爱德华兹夫人好吗
Uh, Mollie, could you help Mrs. Edwards, please?
好 夫人跟我来
Okay. Follow me, ma'am, please.
发烧打911
911 for a fever?
你真应该看看她在家那副样子
You should have seen her back at their house.
我告诉她「911可不是处理这种事的」
I told her, "This is not why you call 911."
可是她不接受 她就是个「直升机妈」
But she was not having it. She's a helicopter mom,
所以我想还是别害另一组人再跑一趟
so I figured I'd just save another crew a trip, you know?
月圆之夜啊
Full moon, right? Right.
-好 -回头见
- OK. - Catch you later.
好了 各位
All right, everybody
休息时间不多了
We just have a few moments for this,
但斯莫斯有重大惊喜要宣布
but Smalls has a big surprise for us.
我要感谢诸位为移♥动♥退役军人中心
I wanted to thank all of you for the volunteer work
所做的志愿工作
you've been doing on the mobile vet centers,
但是我的上级来啦
But I got outranked.
有人今天特地来向你们致谢
There's somebody else here today that would like to do that.
交给你们了 女士们
It's all yours, ladies.
谢谢你 斯莫斯
Hey, thank you, Smalls.
圣安东尼奥纪念医院夜班组大家好
Well, hello, San Anto Memorial night shift.
你们好吗
How are you guys doing?
好极了
Great.
我知道你们都很忙
Well, I know you all are busy
正准备开始工作
And about to stat your shift,
但我和吉尔希望能当面向你们致谢
But Jill and I wanted to personally thank you
感谢你们对社区所做的贡献
for everything you're doing to serve this communit.
请大家举手示意
Just from a show of hands,
你们中有多少人是退役军人或配偶是退役军人
how many of you are veterans or married to veterans?
好极了 非常优秀
Oh, great. Outstanding.
另外我们听斯莫斯说了
A-and by the way, we heard from Smalls
你们为退役军人做的杰出工作
about the terrific work you're doing with our veterans.
我要说 我们非常感激
Let me tell you, we're grateful to you
你们鼓励退役军人患者和他们的家人
for encouraging your veteran patients
去退役军人中心
and their families to go to vet center.
我们非常高兴 在需要之时
We're so glad that, if they need it,
圣安东尼奥社区的退役军人
the San Antonio Veteran Community
可以得到他们应得的咨♥询♥与帮助
can get the free counseling and support they have earned.
我们相信心理咨♥询♥的力量
We're big believers in counseling
知道它可以帮到很多人
and know how much it can help.
有你们来做这项工作的坚实后盾
Well, we're both so proud of all of yu
我们俩都非常骄傲
for being a driving force behind this work.
再次感谢 请再接再厉
So thanks again. Keep up the great work.
我们就不打扰你们工作了
And now we're gonna let you get started with your shift.
-谢谢 -慢慢来
- Thank you. - Take it easy.
TC 一处施工现场发生事故
T.C., there's been an accident at a construction site.
-需要你马上过去 -这就来
- They need you there stat. - On it.
谢谢你的安排 非常令人激动
Thanks for arranging that. It's a huge thrill.
是啊
Yeah.
也谢谢你在小组里帮助TC
And thanks for helping T.C in group.
他比之前好多了
It's made a big difference for him.
他仍然有一些问题需要克服
You know, he still has some things to work through,
-但他会慢慢好起来的 -明白
- But he'll get there. - Yeah.
你的烧还是没退
so, your fever still hasn't broken,
我要给你用点儿...
So we're gonna give you some more, uh --
我妈妈呢
But where's my mom?
她跟亚历山大医生说话呢
Well, she's with Dr. Alexander.
我现在就要见她
I want to see her now.
好啦 伊森 没事的
Okay, Ethan, it's all right.
我有事 我要见她
It's not all right. I need to see her.
行 我带她来见你 好不好
Okay, yeah, I'll -- I'll bring her to you, okay?
但是 你得帮我采个尿样
But listen -- I need you to -- I need you to pee for me --
我说了 我不去
I told you. I don't have to go!
我要我妈妈
I want my mom!
好吧
Uh, okay.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
斯科特还在休假吧
So, Scott is still on leave, huh?
对 至少还得一天
Yeah, at least another day.
家属准备起诉他
Family's getting ready to sue him.
更糟糕的是
And to make matters worse,
貌似地方检察官也要控告他
It looks like the D.A. is considering
驾驶疏忽
to charge him with reckless driving.
我刚跟他谈过 他简直崩溃了
I just talked to him, and he's a total mess.
觉得自己对不起那孩子
He feels terrible about the kid.
我刚给一个孩子做了检查
I just examined a teenager
他戴着一条松鼠肢体串成的项链
who was wearing a necklace made of squirrel parts.
他自己穿起来的
He had it all chained together as a necklace,
想知道会不会因此染上艾滋
wanted to know if it would give him AIDs.
这有点儿诡异吧
That's kind of freaky, huh?
不好说 周六月圆之夜吗
I don't know. On a full-moon saturday night?
我说那都不算什么
I mean, that's nothing.
今晚会更诡异呢
It's gonna get a lot freakier tonight.
没错 这或许是今晚你能看见的
Yeah, that might be the most conventional thing
最不诡异的事了
you see all night, by the way.
可是我以为什么月圆之夜不过是...
Yeah, but I thought all this full-moon, crazy stuff --
我不管研究怎么说
I don't care what the research says, okay?
我的经验告诉我 这里有好瞧的了
My experience tells me it's gonna get nuts in here.
看起来今晚可以开♥盘♥口了啊
It sounds like we have the makings of a bet tonight.
这样如何
Okay, how about this?
你们仨 每人出一百块
You three, 100 bucks a pop,
最奇怪的病例 赢家通吃
Weirdest case, winner takes all?
-行啊 -没问题 -成
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表