剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
See, if I did everything I could,
那我应该能救她
then I would have saved her.
你看到他丈夫脸上的表情了吗
You see the look on her husband's face?
对别人的死负责...
Being responsible - for somebody else's death --
我们刚接到电♥话♥
We just got a call.
约库姆城外的牧场派对
Uh, ranch party outside of Yoakum.
高中孩子 喝了酒 还磕了药
High school kids, booze, and drugs.
多人受伤
Multiple injuries.
直升机急救员刚到
Paramedics just arrived,
格温说有个病人她没法移♥动♥
And Gwen says there's one patient she can't move.
她叫你去 T
She asked for you, Tee.
-我马上去 -可以吗
- I'm on it. - All right?
-可以 -等等
- Yeah. - Wait.
喂 T
Hey, Tee.
听着 记住 尽力就好
Look, remember, you can only do your best.
希望那就足够了
Let's hope it's good enough.
瞧
Hey, look.
你们能...
Can you...
咱们去看看怎么回事吧
Well, we should probably see what that's all about.
轮床
Gurney!
这里 这边
Over here! This way!
很好
That's good.
TC 跟我来
T.C., follow me.
俩孩子挤在一辆四轮摩托上试图逃离警♥察♥
All right, two kids pile onto the ATV, tried to outrun the cops.
司机失去控制 撞上了带刺铁丝网
Driver lost control and ran into the barbed wire.
不知道该怎么办
Didn't know what to do.
我想他肯定在阿富汗肯定看到过这种场景
I figured he must have seen something like this in Afghanistan.
我确实在阿富汗看到过这种场景
I did see something like this in Afghanistan.
结局不太好
Didn't end well.
好吧 我们得把带刺铁丝网弄下来
All right, we need to get this barbed wire out of him,
否则他会失血过多
or he's gonna bleed out.
能来个警官帮我把他们搬出去吗
Can I get an officer to move these kids out of here, please?
所有人都退后一点 退后
Everybody back up a little bit. Back up.
拿剪线钳来 把这些刺减掉
Some bolt cutters. Cut most of these barbs out.
我可以把钢丝拉出来 挽救他的小肠
I could pull the wire trimmer and save the small bowel.
我的天哪 布莱恩怎么了
Oh, my God! What happened to Brian?!
姑娘们 我需要你们退后并坐下 好吗
Ladies, I need you to step back and sit down, all right?
退后点 谢谢
Just move back. Thank you.
好了 TC 开始静脉注射
Okay. T.C., the I.V. is in.
谢谢 格温
Thanks, gwen.
伙计 你们叫什么名字
So, buddy, what's your names?
我叫特伦斯 他是布莱恩
Terrence, and -- and that's Brian.
很好 特伦斯 你能帮我举着注射袋吗
Good. Terrence, can you, uh, hold that I.V. for me?
好
Uh, o-okay.
我们一看到警♥察♥来就开走了
We took off when the cops got here.
我看到铁丝网时转弯了
I swerved when I saw the barbed wire,
但布莱恩直接飞上去了
but Brian flew straight into it.
让我看看你的肩膀
Let me take a look at that shoulder.
-我觉得你好像脱臼了 -我没感觉的
- I think you dislocated it. - No, I don't even feel it.
把我朋友治好就行 好吗
Just fix my friend, all right?
你们当朋友多久了 给我讲讲
How long have you guys been buddies? Tell me about it.
我们从大概八岁开始就在一起打球
We've been playing ball together since we were like 8 years old.
亚利桑那州的教练今晚来看我们打球
Coach from Arizona state came by to watch us play tonight.
是吗 怎么样
Yeah? How'd it go?
我们都拿到了奖学金
He offered us both scholarships.
我们只想在大学里还一起打球
All we ever wanted was to play ball in college together,
现在都被我搞砸了
And now I messed it up.
格温 我需要冲洗
Gwen, I need some irrigation.
伙计 我知道这很疼
Hey, buddy. Buddy. I know it hurts. I know, okay?
但你很坚强 对吧
But you're tough as nails, all right?
我知道你很坚强
I know you are.
再推五个单位的吗♥啡♥
Okay, push another five of morphine.
马上来
I'm on it.
好了 布莱恩
All right, Brian.
这样会有帮助 你做得很好
This is gonna help. You're doing great, okay?
做得很好 布莱恩
Doing great, brian.
布莱恩
Brian?
好吧 他昏过去了
Okay, he's out.
阿富汗的那家伙 比这还糟吗
So, this guy in Afghanistan -- worse than this?
他不一样
He's different.
他跟这孩子差不多年纪
About the same age as this kid,
但那人肠子里有几个可引爆的便携榴弹
except he had a few live RPGs in his gut.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你想知道他跟我说了什么吗
You want to know what he said to me?
他说他很抱歉把我卷进来
He said he was sorry for getting me in this mess.
他怕把我害死
He was afraid of getting me killed.
你当时一定吓死了
You must have been scared to death.
其实我在想 如果这东西爆了
Well, actually, I was thinking, "This, uh, this thing goes off,
我会死无全尸 也没法回家见乔丹和我妈了
there'd be nothing left of me to send home to Jordan and my mom."
你很幸运炸♥弹♥没爆
You're lucky it didn't go off.
不 它爆了
No, no, it did. It did.
我走开了十秒去跟陶福说话
I stepped away for about 10 seconds to talk with Topher.
他本来是想帮我把榴弹拿出来的
He was gonna help me take the RPG out.
莱尼·罗斯 从费城来的好孩子
Lenny Ross. Nice kid from Philly.
我还能看见他下巴上的粉刺
I can still see the, uh, pimples on his chin.
不过这里总算没榴弹 是吧
Hey, look. There's no RPG here, right?
再准备五单位的吗♥啡♥
Get another five of morphine ready.
准备好了
Standing by.
-陶福 -怎么了
- Topher! - Yeah?
你的文书工作都做完了
Finished all your paperwork.
我今晚有机会去见真正的病人吗
Hey, any chance I get to work on some actual patients tonight?
你知道我不只是个秘书
You know I'm not just a secretary.
我上了四年的医学院
I do have four years of med school.
我知道 你一有机会就提醒我们
I know. I know. You remind us every chance you get.
我会给你几个病人的
I will get you some patients,
但首先 我把我的治疗带弄丢了
but first, I-I lost my therastrap.
你能帮我找一个吗 我要十号♥的
Could you find one for me? I need a number 10.
治疗带
Therastrap.
怎么 你上了四年的医学院都没学过吗
What? Didn't study that in your four years of med school?
算了 莫莉
Never mind. Hey, Mollie.
-怎么了 -我背部需要一条十号♥治疗带
- Yeah? - I need a number 10 therastrap for my back.
好的
Oh, okay.
不不不 我去找
No, no, no, no. I g-- I got it.
我来给你找 治疗带
I'll get it. Therastrap.
-很好 -马上就来
- Cool. - Coming right up.
谢谢
Thanks.
治疗带哈
Therastrap, huh?
听起来跟真的似的
It almost sounds like a real thing.
只是想为他折磨我们的这些年
Just getting him back for all those years
报复他一下
of torturing us.
-谢谢 -驯服这匹小矮马 给他套上马鞍
- Thank you. - You got to break this pony, put a saddle on him.
你准备好戏弄他了吗
You down for some hazing?
亲爱的 完全准备好了
Oh, honey. I am down.
-把消息传出去 -没问题
- Spread the word. - okay.
收缩压90 心率上升到120
B.P. is 90 systolic, heart rate's up to 120,
血糖浓度是168
and her glucose is 168.
好吧 她不是低血糖
Okay, well, she's not hypoglycemic,
但她的心率太高了
but her heart rate is out of control.
乔丹 我还有病人
Look, Jordan, I have a patient.
-需要我的话给我打电♥话♥ -好
- Uh, call me if you need me. - Okay.
你好 你叫什么名字
Hola. Como se llama?
桑德拉
Sandra.
桑德拉 我是亚历山大医师
Sandra. Dr. Alexander.
请问你能换一下衣服吗
Uh, por favor, puedes cambiar su vesitdo?
不 谢谢 我想穿着我的裙子
No, no thank you. I want to leave my dress on.
好吧 你会说英语
Okay. So you speak English.
我们需要做个心电图
Um, well, we need to do an EKG,
所以我们需要你换上这件衣服
So we're gonna need you to trade this gown for this gown.
抱歉 好吧
Sorry. All right.
我们来看看是怎么回事
Let's see what we got here.
桑德拉 你最近吃什么药了吗
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表