剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Mr. Ragosa
-拉戈萨先生 救救我 -TC 陶福
- Mr. Ragosa, help me! - Hey, T.C., Topher!
-小姑娘刚刚失去听力了 -好 我们来
- The girl just lost her hearing! - Okay, we're on it.
你能和那位母亲说一下吗
Can you talk to the mother?
她一直在喊一个叫罗萨里奥的人
She's screaming about somebody named Rosario,
但我们找不到这个人
But we can't find him.
我想罗萨里奥不是一个人
I don't think Rosario's a person.
她找的应该是玫瑰经念珠 去翻翻她的包
I think she's asking for her rosary beads. Check her purse.
-好 -给我钥匙 我去检查他们的卡车
- Got it. - Get the keys and I'll check their truck.
大硬汉 跟我来
You, tough guy, come with me.
我流血了
I'm bleeding.
我会起诉你们医院
I'm gonna sue this entire hospital!
什么罪 我什么都没看到
For what? I didn't see anything.
我也没看到
Me neither.
给你 亲
There you go. Sweetie.
好的 首先
Okay. All right, first of all,
你刚刚简直像恶犬扑食啊
you were like a junkyard dog in there.
你绝对揍到他了
I mean, you really gave it to him.
还是连击组合拳呢
You gave him the one-two.
我们得加强你左拳的进攻
We -- but we got to work on your left, all right?
你左拳没有用上力
Your left isn't turning over.
你左...因为什么啊
Your left... what started that?
我的病人之前被他强♥奸♥了
He raped my patient.
真的
Wow. Really?
是
Yeah.
打的好 哥们
Good fight, man.
真爷们 为你骄傲
Way to step up. I'm proud of you.
血压下降
B.P. is dropping.
她的肺脏里都是分泌物
Her lungs are filled with secretions.
-必须插管 -好 现在推入氯♥胺♥酮♥
- We have to intubate. - Okay, push the ketamine now.
血氧饱和度降到70%了
Her sats are down to 70%.
我好像找到是什么原因了
I think I figured out what's wrong!
我在卡车里找到了耕具
I found farming tools in the truck,
孩子们的鞋上也都是泥巴
and the kids' boots caked in mud.
应该是农药中毒
I think it's pesticides,
大概是因为农田兼♥职♥的活
probably from a second job in the field.
农药中毒 呕吐 肺水肿 听力丧失
Pesticides. Vomiting, pulmonary edema, hearing loss --
都符合有机磷酸酯中毒
It all points to organophosphate poisoning.
有机磷酸酯应该被禁
Organophosphate is supposed to be banned.
血氧饱和度没有回升
Her sats are not coming up.
血压降到65了 她要不行了
B.P.'s down to 65. She's crashing!
就按这个治了 给她上阿托品
We got to go with this. She needs atropine.
拉戈萨
Ragosa.
静脉注射中
I.V.'s infiltrated.
给我脊椎穿刺针
Give me a spinal needle.
-迈克 碘伏 -给
- Michael, betadine. - Go.
好了 亲爱的 挺住
All right, sweetie. Stay with us.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
没有用啊
It's not working.
好 好了
Yeah. There we go.
干得...
Wow, that was, uh...
不错
great job.
你也学得不错
Glad you've been studying.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 就是我...
Yeah. Yeah, I just, um --
你不知所措了 没事
You got rattled. It's okay.
要想当医生 先得习惯这样
If you want to be a doctor, get used to it.
不是学习能学到的
Not something you can study for.
金姆
Hi, Kim.
我们计划了那么多
We had so many plans.
去查图格河漂流
Whitewater rafting in the Chattooga.
去开普敦玩双人滑翔伞
Tandem paraglide in cape town.
今年夏天我们终于要去参加奔牛节了
We were finally gonna run with the bulls this summer.
我以为最后我们都会实现的
I thought we'd get to all of it eventually.
突如其来的
Comes out of nowhere.
是不是
Doesn't it?
我儿子
My son
生前最后的时光都在医院里渡过的
spent the last part of his life in the hospital.
九岁
9 years old.
我什么都不能为他做
Nothing I could do for him.
结果 他自己准备好放手了
Turns out, he was ready to let go.
但我没有
But I wasn't.
那是最难的事了 但有时你会意识到...
It's the hardest thing, but you realize at some point...
他们并不是为了自己在撑着活下去
...they're not hanging on for them.
而是为了你
They're hanging on for you.
你怎么知道什么时候...
How do you know when to...?
我见过的都是 只求来早
I've never seen anyone do it too soon.
不求来迟
Only too late.
我们找到了这个
Hey, um, we found this.
也许不会让你好过些
It won't make it any easier,
但会帮你理解
but may help you to understand.
也许威尔让他哥哥当委托人
Maybe Will wanted his brother to be his proxy
是因为他不想让你为难
'cause he didn't want you to have to make the decision.
他希望为你料理好这一切
He wanted to take care of it for you.
这是威尔的风格
That sounds like Will.
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
他说他们搬进了农场中
He says they moved into a storage trailer on the farm
一个放农药的拖车仓库里住
where they keep the pesticides,
但他们不知道这很危险
But they didn't know it was dangerous.
所以农场主一直在用非法农药
So the farmer has been using illegal pesticides
而这家人和所有食用那些蔬菜的人
and this whole family and any person
都暴露在农药之中
that eats those vegetables is being exposed?
简直...
That's...
告诉他 他得让全家搬出去
Well, tell -- tell him he's got to move his family out of there.
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
谢谢 医生
Gracias, doctor.
谢谢
Gracias.
不客气
De nada.
谢谢你今晚帮忙
Thanks for your help tonight.
不用客气
Yeah, no problem.
我之前就说了 他们也许就是我的家人
Like I said before, they could've been my family.
我也是
Yeah, mine too.
我爸是移♥民♥过来的
My dad was an immigrant
打着两份工 基本生活都保证不了
who worked two jobs and still couldn't afford the basics.
谁猜得到
Oh, what do you know?
我们俩还真有共同点
We actually do have something in common.
我爸当的建筑工
My dad worked construction.
十二年内搬了十五次家
We moved 15 times in 12 years.
工作在哪 家就跟到哪
Had to go where the work was.
肯定让人无法融入当地的生活
Sure made it difficult to fit in.
所以你才这么招人烦
So that's why you're such a dick.
对 应该就是这样 你因为什么
Yeah. Must be. What's your excuse?
谁说动物没有感情
Whoever says that animals don't have emotions? I mean...
我在阿富汗见过几十条军犬
I saw dozens of K9 teams in Afghanistan
在主人身边工作 嗅探出爆♥炸♥物
sniffing out explosives and work alongside the handlers.
和人一样有喜怒哀乐
They feel emotion as much as anyone.
她和她过敏的儿子住在一个小公♥寓♥里
You know, she lives in a small apartment
所以她没法养马克斯
with her allergic son, so she can't keep Max.
你是说这以后 马克斯要被送去收♥容♥所♥
You mean after all that, Max is gonna go to the shelter?
不 她说她要找人领养它
No, I mean, she said she found someone to take him.
希望是个好人家
Well, I hope it's a good home.
谢谢 我听说你刚才干嘛了
Thank you. Uh, I heard what you did earlier.
知道世界上还是有好男人的 让人窝心
It's nice to know there's still a few good guys left in the world.
最好有 我有个妹妹
There better be. I, uh -- I have a sister.
罗蕾莱 你考虑过上诉吗
Lorelei, have you thought about filing a complaint?
学校里好多女生都遇过
This happens to so many women at school,
没人觉得这有多严重
and nobody takes them seriously.
只是...从来没想过会发生在你身上
You just...never think it's gonna happen to you.
听着 这由你决定 但不管你去找谁
Look, it's your call, but I will go with you
院长也好 警♥察♥也好 我都会去作证的
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表