剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, Sandra. Are you currently on any medication?
哪里疼
Any pain?
你们搞错了 我不知道自己为什么来这
This was a mistake. I don't know why I came here.
我得去别的地方 他在等我
I really have to go somewhere. He's waiting for me.
他会担心的
He will be worried.
而且我...
And I have --
看起来有人晋级晚礼服比赛环节了啊
It looks like somebody made the evening gown round.
对 这是桑德拉 没事的
Yes. This is Sandra. It's okay.
她心跳过速 还有低血压
She came in here tachy and hypotensive,
我猜 从她的打扮来看
and I am guessing, by her attire,
也许她吃了减肥药
that, uh, maybe she took some diet pills.
对 我吃过 为了比赛
Yes. Yes, I did, for the competition.
你赢了吗
Ganaste?
不 没有
No, I didn't win.
抱歉
Sorry.
桑德拉 你的心跳太快了
Okay, Sandra, your heart is beating way too fast,
所以我们要给你输液
so we're gonna give you some fluids
然后打一针镇静剂来让你平静下来
and put you on a sedative to calm you down.
我妹妹以前疯狂地痴迷于选美
Look, my sister used to be involved in all this pageant craziness.
也许她还用了利尿剂
Uh, maybe she's taking a bunch of diuretics, too.
好 我会做个代谢测试的
Yeah. I'll run a metabolic panel.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
祝你早日康复
All right. Espero que te recuperes pronto.
桑德拉 你真的没必要把自己弄得
Sandra, you really don't have to look like these women
跟那些时尚杂♥志♥封面上的女人们一样
on a cover of a fashion magazine.
但只有那样才能赢
But that's how you win,
我才能有钱上大学
and that's how I can get money for college.
我懂 但你还是得好好照顾自己
I get it, but you still have to take care of yourself, okay?
好了 我会回来看你的
All right, I will come back to check in on you. Okay?
克丽丝塔
Hey! Krista!
我今早醒来的时候你已经走了
I noticed you were gone when I woke up this morning.
对 我得回我的公♥寓♥
Yeah, I just -- I had to go back to my apartment
去拿我的运动装备 所以...
and grab my gym stuff, so...
是给我的吗 很好
Hey. For me? Great.
抓紧时间 我们还有活要干
Chop, chop. We got work to do.
好 肯尼
Yeah. Hey, kenny.
我只是 想巴结他一下
Um, yeah, I'm just, um, trying to kiss some ass.
我理解 巴结嘛 只要不用身体就行
Oh, I get that -- kissing ass. As long as it's not literally.
那个 你可以
You know, you can, uh,
你可以在我那里放一些东西
you can leave some stuff at my place.
我会给你腾一个抽屉的 好吗
I'll -- I'll clean out a drawer for you, all right?
没关系
It's no big deal.
只不过是个抽屉
It's just a drawer, though.
这...
It's --
一个抽屉的意义远不止于此
The drawer is never just a drawer.
-好吧 -你懂吧
- All right. - you know?
没事 正好省了我一番功夫
No, save me some work.
-是啊 -没事啦
- Yeah. - it's cool.
一会儿见
I'll see you.
嗯 一会儿见
Yeah, I'll see you.
看看她窜得比羚羊都快
Legs like a gazelle on that one.
你这么说也太不严肃了
Yeah, that's incredibly inappropriate.
我不用再端着上司架子了
I'm not the boss anymore.
我现在是医师助理
I am a physician's assistant now.
是啊 你只是「助理」
Yeah, emphasis on the word "assistant."
对了 陶福在找你
And, uh, hey. Topher's looking for you.
治疗带
Therastrap.
你得了鼻窦感染
You have a sinus infection.
我会给你开点安美汀
I'll write you a prescription for augmentin.
每天两次 吃十天
Take it two times a day for 10 days,
还有鼻腔喷雾 睡前使用
And the nasal spray, use at bedtime.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我知道
I know --
我知道维柯丁会让你反胃 吃点枢复宁
I know the vicodin makes you nauseous. Take the zofran.
不 那边的医生还没有来电
N-no. His office hasn't called.
不行 瑞克 这深更半夜的
I can't -- Rick, it's the middle of the night.
他肯定下班了 我没法让他回电♥话♥
His office is closed. I can't make him call me.
行 我也爱你
Okay. I love you, too.
我得挂了 我还
I got to go. I got to --
你们谁认识退伍军人管理处安德森医生
Does anyone here know a Dr. Anderson at the V.A.?
他是我朋友的医生
Uh, he's my friend's doc.
她把他称为「神拖医生」
She calls him Dr. Blackhole.
花了六个月才给了她去看足病诊疗师的推荐
Took six months for her to get a referral for a podiatrist.
她试过换主治医生吗
Did she try changing primary physicians?
她试过 但他们告诉她
She tried, but they told her
这样一来她得重新排队等待
she'd go to the back of the line.
这下好了
Great.
可恶
Uh, damn it.
铁丝网深深嵌进了这节小肠里
Barbs are imbedded too deeply in this section of the small bowel.
如果我试图剪掉末端 他就会出血
Every time I try and cut the ends, he bleeds.
把他送去医院 给我个担架
Let's get him to the hospital. Get me a board.
好的
Yeah.
好吧 布莱恩 坚持住
All right, Brian. Stay with me.
出血愈发严重了 他快不行了
The bleeding's getting worse. We're losing him.
这样下去他撑不下去的
He's not gonna make it like this.
我必须止血
I have to stop this bleeding.
把他抬上救护车 我要开始手术
Let's get him into the ambulance. I'll start the surgery.
你要在救护车上做手术
You want to do surgery in the ambulance?
我也不想 可不这样他会死
No. But it's that or he dies.
他还有脉搏 呼吸微弱
He's got a pulse. Shallow breathing.
我们走
Let's go.
给他上高浓度氧气
Let's put him on high-flow O2.
坚持住 布莱恩
Hang in there, Brian.
-TC -可恶
-T.C. - Damn it!
大出血了 我找不到出血点
He's hemorrhaging. I can't figure out what's bleeding.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
等等 是髂动脉在出血
Wait, wait, wait. It's his iliac artery.
给我缝合包
Hand me my suture kit.
我需要东西夹住伤口的远端和近端
I need something to clamp the distal and the proximal to the tear.
-止血钳 -行了
- Hemostats. - Yeah. Okay.
夹住这儿
Place them right there.
-把它们夹在一起 -像这样
- Place them together. - Like this?
对 好 干得漂亮
Yep. Okay. Good job.
看到了没 这就是撕裂口
See? There's the laceration.
好了 我需要7-0号♥缝线
All right. I need 7-0 prolene now.
您的来电已被转入语♥音♥
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic...
桑德拉 你感觉怎么样
Hey, Sandra. How you feeling?
好吧
Okay.
就和你说一声
Uh, well, just so you know,
我上网查了查
I did some research online,
我找到了几个组织
and I found a few organizations
你可以向他们申请大学奖学金
where you can apply for college scholarships and --
你对我的生活一无所知
You don't know anything about my life.
你说得对 我不了解 我只是想
You're right. I don't. I just --
你是个有钱漂亮的美国医生
You're a rich, pretty, American doctor.
你不了解我 也不知道我的责任
You don't know me or what I have to do.
[西语]
所以别假惺惺地以为你能...
So don't pretend you can come here...
心率上升至150
Heart rate's up to the 150s.
这很反常
That's really strange.
用苯二氮卓反而使她病情恶化
She's gotten worse with the benzos.
出现心房♥纤颤
She's in atrial fibrillation.
肯尼 推五支美托洛尔
Kenny, bolus her 5 of metoprolol.
桑德拉 我们会给用你新药
Sandra, we're gonna give you new medication.
很抱歉我多管闲事了
And I'm sorry that I meddled.
行了 都好了
All right. All set.
好的 每隔十五分钟就给她做检查
All right. Let's check on her every 15 minutes.
行
All right.
电池电量低 低于1% 请充电
关机中
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎收看公益节目「不狂欢的理由」
welcome to our P.S.A. on How Not To Party.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表