剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
现在 想象着你和你♥爸♥爸在月牙湾畔
Now, imagine you're on crescent lake with your dad.
都安排好了 CT室 候诊室 卫生间
Get ordered everything -- C.T., waiting room, bathrooms.
-全部搞定 -很好
- All done. - Great.
医术没什么长进
Doctor thing doesn't work out,
客房♥服务倒是挺有潜力
You got a bright future in housekeeping.
好了 重开创伤急救室
Okay, let's reopen to trauma.
告知德鲁
Tell Drew,
撤下所有的警示带
and, uh, take down all the caution tape
除了这边的
except for this side of the floor.
谢了肯尼
Thanks, Kenny.
奥伦先在隔离区待着
Oren stays quarantined
等到他对解毒剂有反应再说
till we know how he responds to the antidote.
又来了吗
Back again?
还有人呢
I'm not the only one.
这就是那个声称学到教训的人
So is the guy who said he learned his lesson.
怎么回事
What happened?
被叫去阿♥拉♥莫广场 说是有人受伤
Got called to alamo plaza, man down.
我到的时候他就已经死了
He was dead when I arrived.
真是可惜
What a waste.
他拒绝治疗 你能怎么办
Hey, he refused care. What else could you do?
你能让我进来吗
Hey, can you let me in?
送他去停尸间之前
I got to fax some paperwork
我要发几份传真
before I transfer him to the morgue.
-来吧 -谢了
- Yeah. - Thanks.
妈的 还要多久才好
Damn! How long's it gonna be?
好了就告诉你
Tell you when we're ready.
-谢了 -你居然让那个婊♥子♥进去了
- Thanks. - You're letting that bitch in there?
你刚叫我什么
What'd you call me?
婊♥子♥ 臭婊♥子♥
A bitch, bitch.
你给我滚
Look, back up --
德鲁 大哥 怎么回事
Drew, man! What the hell?!
你干什么
What are you doing?
他想闯进去
He was trying to come in.
可以啊 已经重新开放了
That -- that's fine. We're open again.
我去叫轮床
I'll get a gurney.
你的白血球数很低
Your white blood cell count was lower,
但这是预料之中的
but that -- that was expected.
下个检查就能知道解毒剂有没有效了
Next test will tell us how the antidote did.
碰上这种倒霉事有超能力也没辙 保罗
It's a bummer we never got superpowers, Paul.
万一呢 你想变成什么
If we, uh, if we did, what would yours be?
回到过去
Go back in time.
飞跃光速 逆行而上
Like, fly superfast, but in reverse.
你想穿越到哪个时代呢
Well, uh, what -- what era would you, uh, travel to?
见见林肯或者达·芬奇吗
Like, uh, to meet Lincoln or Da Vinci?
今天早晨 我受伤之前
This morning, before I got hurt,
我该像弗瑞斯·巴勒那样翘班的
and I would blow off work today like Ferris Bueller.
「春天不是读书天」的男主角
-你也看过那部电影吗 -看过
- You ever seen that movie? - Yeah, yeah.
没事 别担心
Uh-oh. No, no, it's -- it's okay.
血小板下降了 给你
Um...platelets are down. Here.
-保罗 -给 拿好 放到这里
- Paul. - Here, hold this -- hold this up there.
好的
Okay.
我有点 有点呼吸不过来了 保罗
I kind of -- I kind of can't breathe, Paul.
你没事的 别紧张
You're fine. You're fine. Don't panic.
抬腿 好吗
Legs up, okay?
没事 没事
Hey, no, no.
不行 保罗
Can't -- Paul.
别 别
No, no, no.
奥伦
Oren?
需要人手 有人吗 叫陶福来
I-I need help here! Somebody -- somebody grab Topher!
警♥察♥都在场 你就把这家伙打昏了吗
All these cops out here and you knock the guy out?
他挑头的 我只是...
He started it. I was just...
保护我
Protecting me.
行吧
Okay.
我是站在你们这边的 好吗
Hey, look, I'm on your team, all right,
但得编靠谱点 这事不会就这么算了
but get your stories straight. This isn't just going away.
疯狂的一夜 是吧
A crazy night, right?
他们都疯了
They're all crazy.
你指的是你们这些医生吗
You talking about doctors now?
陶福人呢
Where's Topher?!
保罗的病人要不行了
Paul's guy's coding!
保罗 什么情况
Paul, what do you have?
他呕吐到脱水
He's dehydrated from vomiting,
电解质紊乱引起室颤 没有脉搏
electrolyte imbalance triggered v-fib, and he lost his pulse.
你要做的是
What you're gonna do is --
我知道 知道
I got it. I got it.
坚持住 我会救你的
Don't leave me. I got you.
保罗
Paul?
我怎么了 保罗
What happened, Paul?
你刚才要不行了 我把你救回来了
You went away, but I, uh, I got you back.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
刀片不在前面 肯定是在心脏后面
Blade's not anterior. Must be behind the heart.
小心 T 稍不小心就
Careful, Tee. One slip...
不会的 他撑到现在 我不会让他死的
No, he's come this far. I'm not letting him down now.
好 我找到了
Okay, I got it.
恐怕是切到了腔静脉
I'm worried about cutting the vena cava.
-大弯 -好
- Curved kelly. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
再进来点
Closer.
快到了
Almost there.
找到了
Got it.
心脏纤颤
Heart's fibrillating.
好 给我腾点空
Okay. Give me some room.
夹到了
I got it.
厉害
Nice.
回到窦性心律了
Heart's back in sinus.
-我们成功了 -是的
- We did it. - Yeah.
没你可办不成
Couldn't have got through this without you.
给他缝合吧
Let's close him up.
好的 来吧
Okay. Let's do it.
我检查了劳拉的病历
I checked Laura's medical records.
她从没做过筛查 不知道会像她爸爸一样
She never got screened, knowing that she could have
脑子里长个定时炸♥弹♥
a ticking time bomb in her brain just like her dad.
那也不意味着无药可救了
It doesn't mean it's inevitable.
你妈妈得了癌症
Your mom's cancer.
你去做乳腺癌易感基因筛查
You take the brca test that we talked about,
确定你是否有易感基因
see if you have the gene?
我还真做检查了
Actually, I did.
我在...等待结果
I'm just... waiting for the results.
那是需要点勇气
That took guts.
面对未来难免恐惧
Scary to face our future.
但如果能让自己不去后悔惋惜
But if you can keep yourself from regretting something,
那还是可以面对的 是吧
then you should do it, right?
差不多
Most definitely.
我跟我的患者谈过了
So, I talked to my guy.
跟踪你的家伙上一周获释了
Your stalker got paroled last week.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
他还要再蹲八年的
He had eight more years.
可能有认罪协议
Made a deal.
惩教局需要你的帮助
But the D.O.C. wants your help.
他们想以骚扰你为由撤回假释 二进宫
They can revoke his parole for harassing you, lock him up.
没问题
Yeah, okay.
我要跟TC说一声
I have to tell T.C.
等一下 我以为他跟以前不一样了
Wait. I thought he was a new man.
没错
He is.
我们都不一样了 但是...
And we are. Look, it's j--
有些事他还没想通
There's some things that he's still working through,
我如果跟他说了这事
and if I tell him about this --
真搞不懂你 乔丹
I don't understand, Jordan.
你在怕什么呢
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表