剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
What?
你不是威尔的医疗代理人
You are not Will's health proxy.
他哥哥才是
His brother is.
我刚和他通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to him on the phone.
不 威尔的哥哥在撒谎
No. Will's brother's lying.
他没在撒谎 金姆
He's not lying, Kim.
他把证据传真过来了
He faxed over proof.
这是医疗代理书
That's the health proxy
以及威尔三个月前签署的「无需抢救」预嘱
and a DNR signed by Will three months ago.
他知道他的癌症复发了
He knew his cancer was back.
他为什么没告诉我
Why wouldn't he have told me?
我知道这很难接受
I-I know this is hard --
你们必须给他动手术 我发誓他也想的
You have to operate on him. I swear he would want you to.
我也很想对他实施手术 可我很抱歉
I would love to operate on him, but I'm sorry.
我不能这么做 我必须尊重他的意愿
I can't, okay? I have to respect his wishes.
我不会让威尔死的
I'm not letting Will die.
我要找律师 为他争取到底
I'm gonna get a lawyer, and I'm gonna fight this.
这事没完
This isn't over.
瑞克
Hey, Rick!
你干什么呢
What are you doing --
腿伤了
Hurt your leg?
对 我不知道 或许吧 可能无碍
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe. It's probably nothing.
-听着 你有空吗 -有
- Look, do you have a second? - Yeah.
有 我先找德鲁
Yeah, let me just find Drew.
其实不必
Actually, let's not.
我说真的
I'm serious.
你和德鲁吵架了吗
You fighting with Drew, or something?
没有 我肯定他对你无话不说
No. Well, you know. I'm sure he tells you everything.
我可没有无所不知
I don't know about "Everything."
我肯定这是一种调整
You know, I'm sure it's an adjustment.
我不是指你截肢术的调节器
And -- and, no, I don't mean this as in your amputation.
尽管如此
Uh, although it is.
我只是指生活在一起
I just mean living together.
对 不 这完全是一种调整
Yeah. No, it's... it's all an adjustment.
是断了吗
So, is it broken?
不 可扭伤很严重
No, but it's a pretty bad sprain.
我们得用夹板固定
We're gonna need to splint it.
笑什么
What?
我扭伤了脚踝
I sprained my ankle.
说啊
Say it.
我把唯一的脚踝给扭伤了
I sprained my only ankle.
瑞克
Rick...
不不 我和你闹着玩呢
No, no. I'm messing with you.
我失去了一条腿 但幽默感没丢
I lost my leg, not my sense of humor.
抱歉 我只是...天啊
I'm sorry. I'm just -- I'm -- oh, God.
-我还在工作模式 -嗯
- I'm just in work mode. - Yeah.
-我给你用夹板固定上 -好
- Let's get you splinted. - Sure.
我能看看你另一条腿吗
Do you mind if I take a look at your other leg?
就看一下
Just for a sec?
好
Yeah.
-我来吧 -好
- I got it. - Okay.
知道吗
You know what?
我想让夏瓦兹医生过来一下
I would love to get Dr. Chavez in here for a minute.
他在处理斯科特的外科病例
He's taking over Scott's surgical cases,
我最好给他汇报一下进度
and it would just be good to get him up to speed.
好
Sure.
好的 我马上回来
All right. I'll be right back.
他是我们的小秘密
He's our little secret.
外面太冷了 不适合这个帅小伙呆着
It's far too cold outside for this handsome fellow.
-他好可爱 -我知道
- Ah, he's so cute. - I know.
他让我想起我的老狗库伯
He reminds me of my old dog Cooper.
是不是 伙计 是不是
Don't you, buddy? Don't you?
-乔斯林 非常感谢 -别客气
- Jocelyn, thank you so much. - No worries.
回见 伙计
See you later, buddy.
我和罗蕾莱谈过了
So, spoke with Lorelei.
她发誓已经八个月没有做♥爱♥了
She swears she hasn't had sex in eight months.
她可能是觉得难为情
Well, she might be self-conscious
因为你是个男医生 又和她年龄相仿
because you're a male doctor and you're close in age,
所以就有点...
So it can be a little...
尴尬 对
Awkward? Yeah.
现在她情绪非常激动
Now she's getting really upset.
我不知道该怎么办
I-I don't really know what to do.
那好吧 我跟你一起和她谈
Okay. Well, then, I'll talk to her with you.
来吧
Come on.
现在你倒是愿意和她谈了
Oh, now you'll talk to her.
我没有恶意
I-I meant that in a good way.
听着 我告诉过他 现在告诉你
Look, I told him and I'm telling you,
我最近都没有做♥爱♥
I haven't had sex recently.
你以为我在撒谎 可我没有
You think I'm lying. I'm not lying.
我发誓我最近一直洁身自好
I've been living like a nun, I swear.
好
Okay.
差不多吧
Sort of.
差不多
Sort of?
没关系 无论你说什么 我们会为你保密
It's okay. Whatever you say, it's between us.
有天晚上 我和一个朋友一起
The other night, I went to a frat party
参加了个兄弟会派对
with one of my friends
因为她很中意其中一位预备会员
'cause she was really into one of the pledges.
我们喝了酒
And we were drinking,
有人递给我们一粒药片 说是迷魂药
and someone offered us a pill, said it was molly.
-嗯 -我只吃了一点
- Okay. - I only took a little,
但之后那晚的记忆就模糊不清了
but after that the night's a blur.
我之前从未有过这种经历
That's never happened to me before.
明白
Okay.
迷魂药不会导致失忆
Well, molly doesn't cause memory loss,
最好还是做一下毒理学检查
so I'd like to run a tox screen
看看能不能查出你到底服用了什么
to see if we can identify what you may have taken.
好了 耐心等一下哦
Okay. Hang in there.
走吧
All right.
感觉她比上次稍微合作了一点
She was a little more forthcoming that time.
你觉得是怎么回事
Uh, what do you think is going on?
不清楚 先做毒理学检查吧
Not sure. Let's run the tox screen
看看能不能查出她没坦白的东西
and see if it'll tell us something that she won't, okay?
瑞克
Rick.
这是夏瓦兹医师
It's Dr. Chavez.
-幸会 -幸会
- Hey. Good to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
克丽丝塔找我过来 术后疼痛还撑得住吗
Krista caught me up. How's the post-op pain?
有那么一点小小痛痒而已
Uh, some minor irritation, you know.
这可不算是小痛痒
Well, that's -- that's not minor.
已经形成了血肿 这可相当痛了
That's a seroma. Those can be pretty painful.
我能撑得住
I can handle it.
我明白 但我得做一下抽吸
I'm sure you can, but I'm going to have to aspirate.
也就是要拿大针头扎我的华丽表达
Which is just a fancy word for sticking me with a big needle.
对 差不多吧
Yes, basically.
乔斯林跟我说你在这里
Jocelyn told me you were here.
还好吧
Is everything okay?
挺好的
Yeah, it's fine.
脚踝受伤啦 来 给我看看
You hurt your ankle. Here, let me take a look --
不用 没关系 克丽丝塔处理好了
No, no, no. It's okay. Krista took care of it.
是吗
She did?
我倒是不知道呢
I didn't know that.
你来了有多久了
So, how long have you been here?
他出现了血肿 我需要做抽吸处理
Uh, he's got a seroma I need to aspirate, actually.
夏瓦兹医师 陶福要跟您谈谈
Dr. Chavez, Topher needs to speak to you
那个跳伞病患的医疗代理和不抢救预嘱
about the base jumper's health proxy and DNR.
好 我马上过去
Okay. I'll be right there.
去吧 我来抽吸就行
Um... go ahead. I-I can aspirate.
好 很高兴认识你
Okay. Nice meeting you.
好
Yeah.
我来吧 你已经做得够多了
I think I can do it. You've done enough.
谢谢
Thanks.
我试过了 我们不能给那个跳伞的动手术
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表