剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
BGM: Up to the Light by The Soft White Sixties
BGM: My Girl by The Temptations
肯尼 你有时间吗
Kenny, you got a minute?
当然 有啊 怎么了吗
Yeah, sure, what's...up?
好消息还是坏消息
Good talk, bad talk?
别担心 你没犯什么错
You're -- you're not in trouble.
我们知道你一直都想多为医院做点贡献
We all know you've been asking for more responsibility,
陶福现在很需要你帮他分担一些工作
and Topher could use some help running the shift,
这样他就能多看几位病人
so he can see more patients.
你工作很用心
You're a hard worker and --
可能有时喜欢开玩笑
maybe you play too many practical jokes,
但同事们都很尊敬你
but you have the respect of the staff,
而且所有人都很喜欢你
and everybody likes you.
-哪里所有人都喜欢 -除了他
- Uh, I don't know about everybody. - Except him.
总之 我们有了护士长这个职位的预算
Anyway, we got the budget for a charge nurse position.
如果你想要试试...
So, if you want the gig?
真的吗 愿意 我当然愿意
Are you kidding me? Yeah -- yeah, I want it.
很好
All right.
-那我该什么时候开始 -现在
- When -- when would I start? - Uh, right now.
男性 50岁 右臂上方有一处刺伤
Male, 50, single stab wound to the upper right arm.
心跳120 生命体征总体稳定
He's tachy to the 120s, but overall, vitals are stable.
-后面还有伤患 -怎么回事先生
- Second gurney behind me. - Okay, what happened, sir?
-他女儿干的 -不 不是她
- His daughter did this. - No. No, she didn't.
意外而已 我摔倒了
It was an accident. I fell.
拉戈萨 你跟TC去创伤二室
Hey, Ragosa, you're with T.C. in Trauma 2.
这就去
I'm on it.
病人什么情况
What do we got?
-别碰我 离我远点 -女性
- Don't touch me! Stay away from me! - Female
二十岁 左侧脸颊撕裂伤
20 years old, laceration to the left cheek.
她有妄想症 还伴有幻听
She's delusional with auditory hallucinations.
等等 先等等
Hold on, hold on.
你们这些魔鬼 离我远一点
You're monsters! Stay away from me!
-嘿 -别碰我
- Hey! - Don't touch me!
-不许咬人 -我要杀了你
- No biting. - I'll kill you!
静推五毫克的氟哌啶醇
Push 5 of haldol, I.V.
好消息
Good news.
伤口只到表皮
Wound is superficial.
我们马上会帮你缝合
We'll suture you right up.
伤口会愈合如初的
You'll be good as new.
拉戈萨 接下来你该怎么做
Ragosa, what would you do next?
我来冲洗 接着你来麻醉伤口
I irrigate, you numb the wound.
有个 有个警♥察♥
There was an -- there was an officer
跟着急救员一起进来那个
that came with the paramedics.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
帮我跟他说
Just tell him
我女儿跟这件事没有关系
that my daughter had nothing to do with this.
说摔到刀子上不怎么令人信服吧
Pretty hard to fall on a knife.
拜托了
Come on.
别担心 交给我好了
Don't worry. You can trust me.
我也不知道怎么了
Look, I don't know.
阿曼达她总是一刻也停不下来
Amanda's just spiraled all day
直到最后失去控制
until she finally just snapped.
我只是想让她冷静下来
I just -- I just -- I just wanted to calm her down,
所以我抓住她的胳膊
so I grabbed her arm,
可她以为我想要杀她
and she thought I was trying to kill her,
所以拿刀子刺了我
so she stabbed me.
接着我扇了她一巴掌
So I slapped her,
她就开始用头去撞柜子
and she hit her head off the counter.
我简直不敢相信我打了我女儿
I just -- I just can't believe I hit my daughter.
我认为你这是正当防卫
Sounds like self-defense to me.
卡拉翰医生说得对
Dr. Callahan is right.
如果当时你没阻止她
If you wouldn't have stopped her,
那你送到医院时就已经死了
you would've come in here D.O.A.
别太自责
Don't be so hard on yourself.
我不知道 这样的情况已经持续六年了
I don't know. It's been six years.
没有任何改观
Nothing's changed.
圣安东尼奥所有心理医生我都带她看过了
We've been to every psychiatrist here in San Antonio.
医生说她患有躁郁症
They say she's got bipolar disorder,
还有妄想症
delusional disorder.
那么多病症
There's so many disorders,
我都不知道要顾哪一方面
I don't even know how to keep track.
我想她肯定在服用大量的药物 对吧
I'll bet she's on a million different meds, too, huh?
没错 所有你叫得出名字的药她都在用
Yeah. You name it, she's been on it.
没一种药是管用的
Nothing works.
心理医生说我应该把她送去精神病院
Shrink says I should put her in an institution,
但她是我的宝贝女儿啊
but she's my little girl.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我不会放弃她的
I'm not giving up on her.
需要我帮你什么吗 警官
Can I help you, officer?
这个女孩攻击了她父亲 她精神不正常
This girl attacked her dad. She's out of her mind.
我在帮助急救员的时候 她还踢我的头
She kicked me in the head when I was helping the medics.
好吧 海瑟 你能给这位警官
Okay, uh, Heather, can you get the officer
-拿个冰敷袋吗 -好的
- an ice pack, please? - Sure.
-谢谢 -你要逮捕她吗
- Thank you. - Is she under arrest?
她爸爸不想提出起诉
Dad doesn't want to press charges,
不过可能由不得他了
but it may not be his call.
你觉得她是真的疯了吗
You think she's really nutso?
我不知道专业的诊断是不是「发疯」
Well, I'm not aware of "Nutso" as a technical diagnosis,
但她似乎正遭受着某种精神失常的折磨
but she does seem to be experiencing some kind of psychosis.
有时候人们也喜欢装疯
People also like to fake crazy,
这样他们就能通过进医院来逃过坐牢
so they go to the hospital instead of jail.
谢谢你的贴心提示 不过她确实有伤
Thanks for the hot tip, but she has legitimate injuries.
等治疗结束我们会通知你的
We'll let you know when she's done.
可以
Fine by me.
我局里还有一堆材料要写
I got plenty of paperwork back at the station,
不过等我回来
but when I come back here,
我得送她去监狱 或者精神病院
I'm either taking her to jail or the nuthouse.
全体注意
Attention to orders.
陆军部长对我们的爱国热情
The Secretary of the Army has reposed special trust
寄予了很高的信任和期待
and confidence in the patriotism...
太感谢你邀请我来了
Thanks for inviting me.
我从来没参加过晋职典礼
I've never been to a promotion ceremony.
简直太激动了
It's so exciting.
国内的晋职典礼要温柔多了
Army promotions are a lot tamer at home.
如果在部队 我的好兄弟哈维
If we were on deployment, my buddy Javy
得冲进泥地中 他的胸口上
would be running into the mud getting punched in the chest
得挨遍全营所有军士的拳头
by every NCO in his battalion.
那你晋职的时候一定要告诉我
Well, let me know when you get promoted
-我右勾拳可厉害了 -2015年
- 'cause I got a great right hook. - 2015.
哈维尔·路易斯·卡斯特罗因此
Javier Luis Castro is therefore advanced
从中士晋升为上士
from sergeant to staff sergeant.
哈维
Javy!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
太棒了 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
对着相机笑一个
Smile for that picture!
-再次恭喜你 上士 -谢谢长官
- Sergeant, congratulations again. - Thank you, sir.
我刚刚还在跟阿里斯特上尉
I was just telling Captain Alister
还有他可爱的朋友说
and his lovely friend here
你们在军队里还有很漫长的职业生涯
you guys have a long career in the army.
我希望你们也能像我一样喜欢这份工作
I hope you enjoy your work as much as I do.
-再一次祝贺你 -谢谢
- Congratulations, again. - Thank you.
-玩得开心 -谢谢长官
- You guys have a good evening. - Thank you, sir.
谢谢你能来 哥们
Thanks for coming, man.
我怎么能错过呢
Wouldn't miss it.
开玩笑呢吧你 孩子们呢
Are you kidding me? So, where's the kids?
他们跟爷爷奶奶在一起
Oh, they're with Javy's parents.
我们今晚在市区订了酒店
We booked a hotel downtown for the night,
来次浪漫的居家度假
a little romantic staycation.
我估计坐在电视机前就晕过去了
I'll probably pass out in front of the TV.
这就是大兵的浪漫
Sergeant romance over here.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表