剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我还得通知他的妻子
I had to tell his wife.
她来的时候 真的是悲痛欲绝
When she came in, she was in so much pain.
那真是...
It was...
让人难以接受
It was hard.
这种感觉 我一辈子都习惯不了
I'll never get used to that.
听起来好糟糕
That sounds terrible.
血止住了
The bleeding's stopped,
但我还是不知道什么引起的出血
but I still don't know what's causing this.
我给他用了广谱抗生素
I've got him on broad spectrum antibiotics,
但他反而烧得更厉害了
but the fever's only going up.
对这次移植我是越来越担心了
I'm getting really nervous about this transplant.
是啊 我自从你踏进了那扇门
Yeah, I've been nervous about that
就开始担心了
since you walked through the door.
器官资源共享网络打电♥话♥来问情况
And UNOS keeps calling for updates.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
或许不是细菌 或许是寄生虫
Maybe it's not bacterial. Maybe it's parasitic.
尽管我在他身上没发现任何虫咬的痕迹
I didn't see any bug bites on him, though.
在这种情况下 我愿意做任何尝试
At this point, I'm willing to try anything.
-我们会找出原因的 -好
- We'll figure this out. - Okay.
祁医生 你夫人来了
Dr. Zia, your wife is here.
珍妮特在这儿 搞什么
Janet's here? What the hell?
告诉她我马上去休息室找她
Tell her I'll meet her in the break room in a minute.
好的
You got it.
我的丈夫要死了吗
Is my husband going to die?
法拉 我们会尽我们最大努力的
Farrah, we're gonna do everything we can.
你还得再努力一些 你欠他的
You have to do more. You owe him.
我知道 我知道我欠他
I know -- I know I do.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
当你离开了以后 当美国人离开以后
When you left, when the americans left,
你知道村里的长老对阿里这种
do you know what the village elders did
跟你们合作的人做了些什么吗
to collaborators like Ali?
一定很可怕
I'm s-sure it was very horrible.
他们烧毁了我们的家
They burned down our home
因为他们害怕塔♥利♥班♥
because they're afraid the Taliban
会杀光村子里的所有人
would kill everyone in the village.
我们经历了太多的磨难
We have been through too much.
你得救他
You have to save him.
我很抱歉打扰你们 陶福
I'm sorry, Topher.
-只是 -珍妮特不打算等下去了
- Just -- - Janet's not going to wait.
我觉得你最好去见她 现在
I really think you need to see her, like, now.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我 我马上回来 我保证
I'll be -- I'll be right back, I promise.
别再保证了 做点什么吧
No more promises. Just do it.
做点什么吧
Just do it.
现在半夜三更的
It's -- it's the middle of the night.
外面还有个狙击手 你来这里干嘛
There's a sniper out. What are you doing here?
那你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你...你说你一落地
You -- you said you were gonna be home
就会回家的 你都没打个电♥话♥给我
as soon as you landed. You haven't even called me.
-我让肯尼打给你了 -肯尼不是我的丈夫
- I told Kenny to call you. - Kenny is not my husband.
-我很抱歉 -不必
- Okay, I'm sorry. - No.
阿里的情况比我预期得还要糟糕
Things with Ali got worse than I anticipated,
但我没事 我会回家的 只要...
but I'm fine. I'll be home as soon as --
不 我受够了你总是不遵守你的承诺
No, no, no, no. I am so tired of you breaking your promises.
-珍妮特 -你知道
- Janet -- - Do you have any idea
过去的几天我是怎么熬过来的吗
what the last few days have been like for me?
还有琳恩
For Lynn?
我们都不知道你还回不回得来
We had no idea whether or not you were ever coming back.
-我回来了 我现在回来了 -是吗
- I-I'm back. I'm back now. - Are you?
我知道这个阿里对你来说有多重要
Look, I know how much this Ali means to you,
但我需要你把家庭看得更重要
but I need us to mean more.
你们对我很重要啊 你怎么能...
You -- you are. How can you even --
你离开了你的家人 深入战区
You left your family to go to a war zone
而你大可不必这样的
when you didn't have to.
你可以派个别人去 冒那份险
You could've let someone else take that risk.
-我很抱歉 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
我厌倦了把火压在肚子里
No, I am just so tired of keeping all this anger in.
-我从没要求你这样啊 -不 你有
- I-I never asked you to keep it in. - Yes, you do.
-我没有 -你自己都不知道 但是你有
- No. - Yeah, you don't know it, but you do.
你下班回来需要休息
You need your rest from work,
你得全天候地跟病人交流病情
you need to talk to your patients 24/7,
我努力不束缚你
and I try to leave you alone,
但我都没有和你发火抱怨的时间了
but I never get the time just to be angry, too.
这次就是最后一根稻草
And this was the last straw.
我受够了
I am done.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我到这儿 面对面地告诉你
I'm saying that I came here to say to you in person...
别再回来了
not to come home.
我很抱歉 珍妮特
I'm sorry. Janet --
陶福 我需要时间 好吗
Topher, I need -- I need time, okay?
我只是
I just --
你平安无事地回来了 我很开心
I am so happy that you're home and that you're okay,
但我不能再这样下去了
but I can't do this anymore.
你 珍妮特 我很抱歉
You -- Janet, I'm sorry!
-别走 -嗨 珍妮特
- Just wait! - Hey, janet.
怎么了 德鲁
What -- what is it, Drew?
我刚刚接到了器官资源共享网络的电♥话♥
Uh, I just got of the phone with UNOS.
他们有另一个受者也要那个心脏
They have another recipient for the heart
他们想知道阿里的情况
and they wanted to know the status of Ali.
你怎么跟他们说的
What -- what did you tell them?
-我说他情况不错 -那就好
- I said he was fine. - Okay.
但你知道 要是他不能在接下来的
But you know that if he's not ready for that transplant
几个小时里做移植 他们就要换人了
in the next couple of hours, they are moving on.
知道了 知道了 谢谢
Got it, got it. Good, thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
加油 加油 加油 加油
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
怎么回事
What's going on?
血压和脉搏持续上升
Pressure and pulse rate just keep going up.
毒副反应加重了
The toxicity's getting worse.
-我们必须...-我知道 让我...
- We have to... - I know, just let me... let me...
-让我想想 -TC 她挺不住了
- Let me think. - T.C., she won't make it.
-我们必须做点什么 -我知道
- We have to do something now! - I know!
我知道 斯科特 我知道 让我想想
I know, Scott! I know! Just let me think.
必须马上行动 否则乔丹就要死了
We have to act now or Jordan's going to die.
乔丹 坚持住
Come on, Jordan.
妇产科医生已经就位
Ob-gyn is ready.
-你不能进去 -不 我不能离开她
- Tee, you shouldn't go in. - No, no, no. I can't leave her.
-不行 T -你还是别看了
- No, Tee. - You don't need to see this.
我留下观摩 有消息马上告诉你 我保证
I'll observe and I'll update you with any news. I promise.
我们会在这里陪你的 老兄 好吗
And we'll be right here with you, buddy, all right?
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
这个家伙糟透了
This guy is a mess.
腹腔里全是血
The abdominal cavity is pooling all the blood in his body.
-需要更多O型阴性血 -马上就来
- More o-neg now. - Right away.
必须找到出血点
We have to find the bleeder, all right,
否则这个人就醒不过来了
or this guy's not going to wake up
那样警方就无法找到第二个狙击手
and the cops aren't going to find the second sniper.
是腔静脉 我来压住
It's the vena cava. I got pressure on it.
干得好 血管钳
Good catch. Clamp.
坚持一会儿
Hang on a second.
我找到了
Oh, I got it.
-血压在急速下降 -抓紧时间 各位
- Blood pressure's dropping. - Let's move, people!
他在出血 赶紧行动
He's bleeding out! Let's go!
马娅
Maya?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing up here?
我只是在找卫生间
I was just looking for the bathroom.
患者的卫生间在楼下
Oh. Well, patients' bathrooms are downstairs.
来 我陪你过去
Come on, I'll walk you.
好了
All right.
你不能着急 陶福
You can't rush it, Toph.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表