剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
BGM: The Night We Met by Lord Huron
-你怎么样 -还好
- How are you? - All right.
我有东西给你
I got you something.
你心灵的钥匙
Key to your heart.
公♥寓♥钥匙
To my apartment.
大手笔
Ah, big spender.
花了多少钱 整整一块钱吗
What'd it cost you -- a whole dollar?
含税一块五
A buck 50 with tax.
但你值得我一掷千金
But, hey, you're worth it.
好 我终于不必用花盆底下的那把了
Nice. So I don't have to use the one that's under the flower pot.
这就是花盆底下那把
This is the one from the flower pot.
现在是你的啦
But it's yours now.
42岁男性 电击后心脏骤停
42-year-old male, full arrest status post electrocution!
一开始就无脉电活动
P.E.A. from the get-go.
创伤二室 快
Okay, okay. Trauma 2, come on.
这人在一栋办公楼值夜班看门
Guy's a janitor working in an office building at night.
妻子和孩子陪他值班
Had his wife and kids with him on the shift
给地板抛光机插电源的时候
when he plugged in a floor-polishing machine,
一下子就电到了
And -- wham! -- he got zapped pretty good.
准备插管托盘 四号♥导管
Okay. Prep an intubation tray with a mac 4.
马上拿静脉穿刺包给我 一 二 三
I need an antecubital asap. One, two, three.
多谢
Thank you.
我喉咙里有蛇
I got snakes in my throat!
对 我来过12次了
Yes! I've been here 12 times,
谁也不肯给我治
and no one will treat me!
不是那样的
Okay. That's not true.
怎么了 先生 怎么回事
What's the problem, sir? What's -- what's going on?
有没有看到它们在里面打滚
See them writhing?!
-不 我什么都看不到 -看见了吗
- No. I-I don't see anything at all. - See them?!
把它们弄出来
I-I... get them out of me!
张嘴 让我看看
Open your mouth. Let me take a look.
-先生 请张嘴 -我什么都没看到
- Open up, sir. - I don't see anything, man.
好啦 好啦
Okay. Oh, yeah.
-一条铜头蛇和一条小乌梢蛇 -什么
- I see a copper head and a baby garter. - What?
我们必须马上做蛇摘除
Okay, look. We have to do a-an immediate snake removal.
我需要美索比妥钠 环钳
I need brevital, ringed forceps.
先生 请您放松 好吗
Sir, you just relax. All right?
请放松
Relax, OK?
美索比妥钠 10毫克/毫升
Brevital, 10 milligrams per milliliter.
好了
OK.
没事了 安心
Okay. All right. Settle down.
听着 我们有20秒时间
All right, look. We got about 20 seconds to do this.
-开始 -好
- Let's go. - Sure.
行了 这怎么回事
Yeah, w-what exactly are we doing here?
这人以为自己喉咙里有蛇
This man thinks that he has snakes in his throat.
让他以为给他治好了 他就不会回来了
If he thinks that he's been treated, he won't come back.
这事见过几百回了 早做早完
Seen this a million times. Let's go get it now.
两个人在美洲之塔跳伞
We have a couple of base jumpers at the Tower of the Americas.
一个降落伞张开了 另一个...
One parachute opened, the other one...
没能帮他着陆
Yeah, did not exactly stick his landing.
T 格温准备好了 我要你
Tee, Gwen's already out there. I need you to --
-好我这就去 -叫上夏瓦兹 他闲着
- All right, I'm on it. - Grab Chavez, he's free.
一直烦我说手术不忙的时候让他出去
He's been bugging me to get out when surgery's slow.
好 没问题
Okay. Will do.
肌肉疼痛 寒颤 恶心
All right. Muscle aches, chills, nausea...
这一晚上够难受的哈
Not a good night, huh?
-我硬拉她过来的 -完全没必要
- I made her come in. - For nothing.
真的
Seriously.
我只是喝太多酒 或许还有点儿感冒
I have an epic hangover and maybe a touch of the flu.
谢谢你开车送我来
It was really nice of you to drive me down here,
但是真的没必要啦
but you totally didn't have to.
你以为我凭什么当选年度舍监
How do think I got R.A. of the year?
宿舍万岁
Regents hall!
她高烧39.4度
Um, she has a fever of 103.
心率120
Heart rate is 120.
好吧 听上去可不止是宿醉而已
Okay, that sounds like more than a hangover,
我们需要做检查
So we're gonna need to run some tests.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
我唯一需要做的是准备化学大考
The only test I have is a major chem exam,
我还完全没复习呢
which I-I haven't even studied for, so...
我们走吧
Let's go.
有事我再回来看
I can come back in if I need to, but...
我没事 真的
I'll be fine. Really.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei!
保罗 拿急救气囊来
Paul, get the ambu-bag.
室颤了
He's v-fib!
请给阿利斯特医师电极板
Paddles to Dr. Alister, please.
离手
Clear.
还在室颤 再充电
Still v-fib. Charge again.
充电到200
Charge at 200.
离手
Clear!
加油 挺住 挺住
Come on, come on, come on.
离手
Clear!
-颈动脉搏动有力 -欢迎回来 先生
- Strong carotid. - Welcome back, sir!
迈克 你能去跟家属谈谈吗
Michael, can you go speak to the family?
-玛丽亚·伊诺霍萨 -医生
- Maria Hinojosa? - Doctor!
不不 我不是...
No, no. I'm not the,
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
-我会讲英语 -很好
- I speak English. - Good.
我也会 你可以对我们说
So do I. So you can talk to us.
-我们可以翻译 -棒极了
- We can translate. - Well, all right.
你们跟爸妈一起上班是吗
So you work with your parents?
你也跟爸爸妈妈一起上班吗
Did you work with your parents, too?
晚上我们跟他们一起打扫办公室
We clean offices with them at night.
是的 我也差不多
Yeah. Yeah, sort of. I-I,
我以前跟我爸一起上班...
I used to work with my dad and...
我有个主意 不如你们跟我来
You know what? I've got an idea. Why don't you come with me.
桌球 我们可以玩吗
Bumper pool! Can we play?
当然可以 放这儿就是玩的
Of course. That's what it's there for.
我长大要做医生
I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
我也这么想
Me too.
谢谢
Gracias.
情况如何
What do you got?
降落伞故障事故
Case of the malfunctioning parachute.
看样子可能是脊椎损伤
From the looks of it, he may have a spinal-cord injury.
我想在你们来之前不要动他
I didn't want to move him until you guys got here.
-生命体征怎样 -还不清楚
- Vitals? - I'm not sure.
我还没细看他
I haven't gotten to him yet.
-我明白了 -那个不是他
- I can see why. - That's not him.
这边
Over here.
他在这
That's him.
有脉搏吗
Does he have a pulse?
来把降落伞摘掉
Let's get this chute off.
他看上去怎么样
How does he look?
史上最惨着陆
Worst landing ever.
跳伞能摔很惨的
Parachuting can bang you up pretty badly,
即使你动作标准
even when you do it right.
我仍能感受到跳伞的感觉
I still feel some of my jumps.
我不像你经常跟空军救援队一起跳
I didn't do as many jumps as you did with the PJs,
不过我还是有点站不住脚
but my ankles are still wonky.
好 一 二 三 抬
All right. One, two, three!
这就是你去做那些破瑜伽的原因吗
That why you do all that yoga crap?
也算一种治疗
Therapy?
你可以这么理解
Yeah. You could say that.
本来我自己去玩定点跳伞
You know, I was gonna do some base jumping myself,
我就不该把这个事告诉了乔丹
then I made the mistake of telling Jordan.
这就是我喜欢单身的原因
That's what I like about being single.
我可以为所欲为
I get to do whatever I want.
好的 他可以被运走了
All right. He's ready to transport.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表