剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
小心点
Easy, easy.
罗蕾莱 你感觉如何
Hey, Lorelei. How you feeling?
挺好的 尤其是我之前还一头栽到了地上
Pretty good, considering I took a header to the floor earlier.
她的白细胞计数偏高
She has an elevated white count,
但尿酸含量和电解质正常
but her U.A. and lytes are normal.
好的 这里疼吗
Okay. And tender here, too?
更疼了
Double ouch.
求你别按了 我感觉想吐
Please stop. It's making me nauseous.
我想也许你有妇科炎症
I'm concerned that you have a gynecologic infection,
卡明斯医生要给你做盆腔检查
so Dr. Cummings is gonna do a pelvic exam
这样就能找到疼痛原因了
so we can find the source.
拜托告诉我你就是卡明斯医生
Please tell me your name is Dr. Cummings
只不过你比较喜欢用第三人称称呼自己
and that you like to refer to yourself in the third person.
我不是卡明斯 但是你会没事的
I am not, but you'll be fine.
我过会儿再来看你 好吗
And I will check in on you later, okay?
护士
Nurse?
送他做CT 查个生化和肌酸激酶
Let's get a CT, a chemistry, and a total CK
排除一下横纹肌溶解综合征
and make sure he doesn't go into rhabdo.
找人通知家属 我们要送他做化验
Whoever goes to tell the family, we're taking him for tests.
这就去办
All over it.
伙计 我痊愈了
Hey, buddy. I'm cured now.
可不是因为你
No thanks to you.
陶福
Yo, Toph.
TC和夏瓦兹医师马上回来
Uh, T.C. And Dr. Chavez are headed back.
可能会有脊柱骨折患者送来
Got a possible spinal fracture.
跳楼的 你觉得呢
Jump off a building, what do you expect?
突发新闻
你是怎么驯服夏瓦兹这头野猫的
So, uh, what -- what do you make of this Chavez cat?
很优秀的外科医生
Great surgeon.
-我越来越喜欢他...-不是
- You know, he's -- he's grown on me. - No, no, no.
我想说的是那些下犬式啦
I -- I mean -- I mean the constant downward doggin',
圣歌♥氛围啥的
the kumbaya vibe.
我不确定 我也看不顺眼他啦
Hey, I don't know, man. He rubs me the wrong way.
你觉得他会对克丽丝塔使下犬式吗
Hey. Think he might be down doggin' Krista?
不可能 他不是她喜欢的类型
No way, man. He's not her type.
前军医 长相帅气又多金
What? Good-looking, ex-military surgeon who makes bank?
我超级确定 所有女孩都喜欢他
I'm pretty sure he's every girl's type.
相信我 他们不会的
Trust me -- they're not doing it.
那可说不准 这种事在上班时可看不出来
I don't know. People like to hide these things in the workplace.
陶福
Topher!
触电那人的妻子在休息室
The electrocuted man's wife is in the break room,
她要跟医生说话
and she wants to speak to a doctor.
我这就派拉戈萨去跟他们解释
I'll get Ragosa back in there to explain everything to them.
腹壁僵硬
Rigid abdomen.
我们一到医院就得给他做超声检查
We're gonna have to get an ultrasound when we get to the hospital.
血压 90/60 心率130
BP -- 90 over 60. Pulse -- 130.
再输一袋盐水 加快滴速
Second liter wide open.
等咱们到了医院
All right, when we get to the hospital,
先拿清创包 交叉配血 四个单位
we'll get a trauma panel and a type and cross for 4.
好的 第二次检查完毕
Yeah. Secondary survey's clear.
只要能尽快进手术室 他就有活下来的希望
His best chance of survival is to fast-track him to the O.R.
威尔 你得撑下去
Let's do this. Will, you're gonna hang in there.
你会没事的 哥们
You'll be all right, buddy.
你们两个 站好了
Okay, you two. Line up.
我们开始
Here we go.
给你
Boom and boom.
五块钱
$5?!
是的 不是用来赌博的
Yes, and it's not to gamble.
拿去买♥♥点零食
It is for snacks.
别在一个地方全花光
And don't spend it all in one place.
为什么
Why not?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我爸爸以前总跟我这么说
That's what my dad used to tell me,
但我从来都不懂
but it never made sense.
拿好
Okay, have at it.
去玩吧
Go crazy!
太棒了
Yes! Yes!
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
威尔 威尔
Will? Will?
这位是金姆 威尔的
Yeah, this is, uh -- this is Kim, Will's,
-女朋友 -还带着狗
- Uh, girlfriend. - Got a dog.
-狗狗 -马克斯是威尔的狗
- Oh, hey, pooch. - Max is Will's.
我晚上带它出去遛弯
I-I took him out for a night hike,
一听到消息就马上赶过来了
and I-I just came as fast as I could when I heard.
听着 我来看着你的狗
All right, listen. I'll take the dog.
别担心 它就在外面 好吗
Don't worry -- he'll be right outside, okay?
-好的 -来掉个头
- Okay. - Turn around.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他情况不乐观
Uh, he's in bad shape.
听着 我不想如此简明扼要
Look, I don't mean to be brief,
但他需要手术 我们需要有人同意
but he needs surgery and we need consent.
谁能做他的治疗决定
Who makes his medical decisions?
我 我可以
Uh, me. I-I-I do.
求求你 尽你们所能救救他
Just, please, do whatever you have to do to save him.
好的
Okay.
女士 跟我来好吗
Ma'am, can you come with me?
来吧
Please, please.
你能不能...稍微收敛点
Could you -- could you scoot down just a bit?
好的
Good, good.
里面...里面有个卫生棉条
There's a -- a-a tampon inside...there.
-什么 -是
- What? - Yeah, it's, uh --
其实是...卡在里面了
It's wedged up there, um, quite -- quite a bit, actually.
你知不知道它在里面多长时间了
Any idea how -- how long it's been in there?
不知道
No.
其实 我记得我拿出来了一个 但是
Honestly, I-I remember taking one out, but...
我肯定是不小心又塞了一个
I must have accidentally put a second one in.
好囧 我肯定再也不喝醉了
F-m-l. I am never getting drunk again.
你知道你脚底起疹子了吗
Did you know you have a rash on the bottom of your feet?
是 我不知道它是什么
Yeah, I -- I don't even know what that is.
你应该先看看我们的宿舍淋浴间
But you should see our dorm showers.
我觉得这是中毒性休克
Okay. Um, I think this may be toxic shock syndrome.
很严重吗 是不是很严重
Is that bad? T-t-that's bad, right?
如果我们没尽早发现
Uh, I-it would be
那它就会很严重
if we hadn't found it early enough.
好在我们及时发现 能及时治好
Um, good news is, we did, so we can treat it.
那就好 不然真不知道我的墓碑上
That's a relief. Don't know how "Death by tampon"
刻着「卫生棉堵塞致死」会有多难看
would have looked on my headstone.
好
O-okay.
你可以穿好衣服了
Uh, you can get dressed now.
我要把
I'm gonna, uh, send the --
卫生棉送实验室做涂片革兰氏染色和细菌培养
the tampon to the lab for a gram stain and culture,
然后让你接受抗生素治疗
And get you started on antibiotics.
先推六百毫克的克林霉素
Let's start with 600 of, uh, clindamycin.
然后就好了
And, uh, yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
救命
Help!
-救命 妈妈 -伊莎贝拉
- Help! Mom! - Isabella!
医生 医生
doctor! doctor!
先做五毫克沙丁胺醇雾化吸入
Start her on 5 of nebulized albuterol.
孩子母亲说她小时候有哮喘
Mother said she had asthma when she was little,
不过她好几年没发作了
But she hasn't had an attack in years.
-好 告诉她压力可引起疾病复发 -好
- Okay, well, tell her stress can cause a relapse in symptoms. - Okay.
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
就是这样 伊莎贝拉 你做得很好
That's it, Isabella. You're doing great.
深吸一口气 慢慢呼吸
Big, deep, slow breath for me.
[西班牙语]
TC 快出来
T.C.! Out here!
弟弟有状况
It's the brother.
怎么回事
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表