剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
凯鲁亚克的
Kerouac.
肯·克西因小说《飞跃疯人院》一举成名
是克西 受凯鲁亚克影响的作家
No. Kesey. Influenced by kerouac.
多数人都会弄错
Common mistake.
你才别搞错
No. You.
你一直引用凯鲁亚克这个名不副实的蠢蛋
You keep quoting kerouac, an overrated bum.
好好回答我的问题
I need you to answer my questions in your own words.
昨晚8点45分你在哪里
Where were you last night at 8:45?
有进展了
Hey. We caught a break.
关于他父亲的吗
On the father?
是那个同事 里克·休斯
On the co-worker. Rick Hughes.
22岁 有人看见他工作时骚扰阿奇
He's 22. He was seen harassing Archie bloom at work.
他还有盗窃前科
He's got two strikes for larceny,
还有这个 我在阿奇储物柜里面
And check this out-- I found a disposable camera
找到一个一次性相机 把照片洗出来了
In Archie's locker and had the film developed.
他偷的什么 婴幼儿奶粉吗
What was he stealing, baby formula?
这是盗窃零售商品团伙的主要作案目标
Yeah, it's a staple in retail theft gangs,
供不应求 价格又高
Always in demand and way overpriced.
相信我 我是行家
Trust me. I know.
要是阿奇拍了这些照片
If Archie was taking surveillance photos,
他应该是打算检举休斯
He must've been planning on exposing Hughes.
他再被抓住 就得蹲上很久了
A third strike would put hughes away for a long time.
这是现成的杀人动机
Well, that's a motive for murder.
带他来 但是阿奇他爸
Okay, bring him in, but I'm gonna hold on
能关多久就关多久
to the kid's dad for as long as I can.
好
Okay.
橡树谷
墓及殡仪馆
不好意思打扰一下
Uh, sorry to interrupt.
丧葬承办人说在这能找着你
The funeral director told me I'd find you back here.
你好 格兰达
Hello, Glennda.
从幕后偷♥窥♥
Peeking behind the curtain.
可就失去了看表演时的美好幻象了
Careful you don't lose your illusions.
现在说这些有点晚
Well, it's a little late for that...
说真的
Let me tell you.
在这里 他们更愿意叫我"格兰"
They prefer I go by "Glenn" here
言行举止也是男人风格
And act like Glenn.
葬礼美容师
A funeral cosmetologist.
这就说得通了
Well, that makes sense.
女主角白天也是要工作的
Even a diva needs a day job.
我一直钟爱化妆 不过在萨克拉门托
I've always loved makeup, but, uh, wearing it
男孩子是不该用化妆品的
wasn't an option for a boy in Sacramento,
所以我选了这一行
So I chose a career in death care.
来这找我有何贵干
What brings you to my laboratory?
我想知道关于犯罪现场的事你为什么说谎
I wanted to know why you lied to me about the crime scene.
你怎么会觉得我说谎了
And what makes you think I lied?
一开始没这么想
Well, I-I didn't at first.
我把你当男人解读
Uh, I cold-read you as a man.
我以为那些戏剧性的习惯
I thought your theatrical mannerisms
是你扮演的角色的一部分
were part of the character you played.
看来我低估了你转变的程度
I underestimated the extent of your transformation.
化了3小时的妆 穿上4000美元的裙子
3 hours of makeup and a $4,000 dress
就有那种效果
has that effect.
你成了另一个人
You become someone else.
一个女人
You become... a woman.
女人骗人的时候
Mm, and women often act out a part,
总会表现出某一面
Uh, in the midst of deceit.
情绪化 腼腆或者卖♥♥弄风情
They can be emotional or coy or... seductive.
看来你的性别问题比我严重
And I thought I had gender issues.
给你最后一次机会
This is your last chance.
我要知道真♥相♥ 否则我就叫警♥察♥朋友来了
I want the truth, or I call my police friends,
他们会把你关起来
And they'll lock you up.
格兰也好 格兰达也罢 都别想开工
Glenn and Glennda-- both be out of work.
你到底在巷子里看到了什么
What'd you see in that alley?
一个男人托着红色汽油桶 往车上倒汽油
A man holding a red gas can, pouring it over a car.
车里有人吗
Was there anyone inside the car?
没看清 太黑了
I don't know. It was dark.
那个男人什么样子
And what did this man look like?
都说了当时天已经黑了
Like I said, it was dark.
你又装聋作哑了
You're playing dumb again.
我不是装的 我是害怕
I am not playing. I am scared.
当了一辈子靶子
I have been a target my whole life.
我可不想给一个杀人凶手
I'm not gonna make myself a target
当靶子
for a killer.
你当时知道阿奇在找你麻烦吗
Did you know that Archie was on to you?
知道
Yeah.
什么时候发现的
When did he find out?
上周 我们在卸箱子
Last week. We were off-loading boxes,
我听见大垃圾桶方向有响声
and I heard something by the dumpster.
我探进头看了看 发现小公主
I looked inside, and it was the little princess.
他当时在做什么
And what was he doing?
在垃圾堆里找东西
Dumpster diving.
好吧 在找什么
Okay. For what?
我们扔掉了很多垃圾
We throw away a lot of junk--
如裂开的椅子 旧杂♥志♥ 枯萎的植物
You know, busted chairs, old magazines, dead plants.
阿奇说要找一些东西来布置房♥间
Archie said something about needing to furnish his new room.
于是你就侵犯了他
And that's when you assaulted him
这样他就不会报♥警♥抓你了
so he wouldn't be able to call the cops on you?
我这句话
I'll tell you the same thing
已经跟你的警♥察♥哥们说过了
I told your cop buddy.
我从没动过阿奇一指头
I never laid a finger on Archie!
不过我确实把他锁在大垃圾桶里
Although I did lock him in that dumpster
锁了几个小时
for a couple of hours.
怎么了
What?
昨晚八点四十五 你在哪
Where were you at 8:45 last night?
躺在床上 我每天那个点都在睡觉
In bed. I'm in bed every night by that time.
因为早上四点要上班
I work the 4:00 A.M. shift.
也就是说 你没有不在场证明
So in other words, you have no alibi.
没有不在场证明 谋杀现场的燃气罐上
No alibi, and your prints were found
又发现了你的指纹
on the gas cans at the murder scene...
等等
Hey, wait a minute now.
有人把汽油快速倒在车上
The gas cans that poured accelerant onto the vehicle
车里的阿奇·布鲁姆被活活烧死
in which Archie Bloom was burned alive.
燃气罐上当然有我的指纹
Of course my fingerprints were on those cans.
是我亲自把它们摆上架子的
I personally stocked them on the shelf!
也可能是你偷了燃气罐
Or maybe you stole 'em,
就像你偷了这个物品
like you stole this merchandise,
然后杀了阿奇 避免了第三次犯罪
and you killed Archie to avoid a third strike
也免受二十五年监禁惩罚
and a mandatory 25 years.
我受够了 我要见律师
That's it! I want a lawyer!
你给我坐下
Hey! Sit down!
-听见没 -配合一下
- You hear me?! - A little help!
我要见律师
I want a lawyer!
你怎么看
What do you think?
残暴行为都源于软弱
Well, all cruelty stems from weakness,
这颤抖的家伙神智失常
and this one's a quivering mess--
不会控制情绪 雄性特征有攻击性
Emotionally immature, aggressively masculine.
童年经受过痛苦
He harbors childhood pain
可能是尿床或者其它类似蒙羞经历导致
tied to bed-wetting or some similar humiliation.
他也可能是凶手
Yeah, he could be our killer, too.
说了等于白说
You're not making this easy.
桑玛
Hey, Summer.
金宝 我需要帮助
Kimball, I need your help.
你最快能什么时候来格兰布鲁克公园
How fast can you make it to Glenbrook park?
说不准 出什么事了
It depends. Is something wrong?
性命攸关的事
Yes! It's a matter of life and death.
什么情况 谁有麻烦了
What's going on? Who's in danger?
狗狗 有个宠物领养机构
The puppies! There's this animal adoption agency,
然后 然后 我太伤心了
and--and--and, oh, I-it's so sad,
真悲惨 这些可怜的小动物
a tragedy, these, uh, poor animals.
我们有家 真是太幸运了
I mean, we are so lucky to have homes.
能稍后再说吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表