剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, if you'll excuse me,
我还要去参加你的葬礼
I have your funeral to go to.
一般来说 比赛的日子是很开心的
Ordinarily, game day is a happy occasion.
但是今天 这里要悼念一位
However, this is a tribute and dedication
特殊的运动员 在这个体育场
to a very special player, so at this stadium
多克曾在他的大学时期振奋了无数粉丝
where doc thrilled fans in his college years,
现在大家聚在这里向他做最后的告别
they have gathered for one last cheer.
我们去找8号♥宅男吧
Let's find our megafan8, shall we?
多克·杜根 多克·杜根的运动衫
Doc Dugan-- Doc Dugan jersey?
有橄榄球 有多克·杜根的运动衫
I got football-- Doc Dugan jersey?
多克·杜根的运动衫
Doc Dugan jersey? Come on.
多克·杜根的运动衫
Doc Dugan jersey?
还有橄榄球 八百元 亲笔签名的真品
Got footballs, too. $800. Signed genuine article--
八百元买♥♥一个橄榄球
$800 for a football?
对 这是限♥量♥的
Yeah, it's a limited supply.
多克不可能再四处签名了
It's not like Doc's going to be around signing anything else,
快珍藏这个绝版吧
so you may as well get it while it's hot.
其实我还有他最后一场比赛的
Matter of fact, I got a ticket stub
入场券存根 二十五元就卖♥♥
from his last game. Give me 25 bucks.
这个没签名 给我笔
Well, that's not signed. Here, give me this.
老兄 你不能那样做
Hey, man. You can't do that.
多克
"Doc...
杜根 好了
Dugan." There you go.
五百元 多克·杜根亲手签名的票
$500. Tickets for Doc Dugan signed by the Doc Dugan.
五百元的存根
$500 ticket stub. Anybody...
8号♥宅男在这里
Megafan8 is here.
他发推特说他正要场外野餐
He's tweeting that he's starting to tailgate.
好的 "亲爱的8号♥宅男"
Okay. Uh, "Dear megafan8,
"你就是个因童年阴影
"you're loudmouthed jerk
而叫嚣不休的混♥蛋♥ "
overcompensating for childhood issues""
我们从这里着手
We'll start with that and build.
他回骂没有
Any nibbles?
没有
No.
好吧 我们揭其他的伤疤
Okay, let's dangle another worm, shall we?
"你在网络上自吹自擂"
"You talk big on the internet
"因为你在现实中是个不中用的失败者"
because you're a chicken-stuffed loser in your real life."
"在我动手之前 闭上你的嘴巴"
"You better shut your mouth before I shut it for you."
"走出妈妈的地下室 到现实中来吧"
"Move out of your mother's basement and join the real world."
"我警告你 白♥痴♥ 闭嘴"
"I'm warning you, dumbass. Shut up."
告诉他我在四号♥门附近
Okay, tell him I'm near gate 4, and, uh,
"想要我闭嘴"
"If you want to shut me up,
"你最好像个真汉子一样 来动手吧"
you better put down your baby blanket and do it."
走过路过不要错过 多克·杜根的T恤
Yo, yo. Genuine doc dugan t-shirt right here, right here.
百分百的真货 只要五百
Genuine Doc Dugan. $500.
"放马过来 兄弟"
"Bring it, bro."
说"我穿着红色运动衫"
Mm, say I'm wearing a red sweatshirt,
"戴着印有字母J的黑色棒球帽"
black baseball cap with a "J" On it,
"第一拳我让你先出"
and he can have the first punch for free,
"因为你就是个可怜虫"
"that's how pathetic I think you are."
"可怜虫"
"Pathetic""
我有点激动了
I'm getting worked up.
他下线了
And he just went off-line.
也许我们应该...
M-maybe we should...
做好准备
get ready.
干嘛
For what?
J代表"混♥蛋♥" 对吧
"J" For "Jackhole," right?
J代表"混♥蛋♥" 对吧 对吧
"J" For "Jackhole," right?! Right?
上吧 周
Oh. Okay, Cho.
我告诉你什么是可怜虫
I'll show you pathetic.
趴下 手拿出来
Get on your stomach. Gimme your arms.
手给我
Gimme your arms!
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
你是8号♥宅男吧
Megafan8, I presume.
隆重登场
Nice entrance.
我不知道你为什么袭击我
I don't know why you're harassing me.
是有人挑衅我
I was provoked.
对 是我们挑衅你
Yeah, we provoked you.
你说了多克一些不好听的话
You've said some pretty rough stuff about Doc.
关你屁事 我觉得没关系
Why do you care? It's not like I matter.
你威胁过他的生命
You threatened a man's life.
现在他死了 关系大了
Now he's dead. It matters.
你这里有很多多克的照片
There's a lot of picures of Doc here.
多克是我的英雄
Doc was my hero.
他投球的方式 移♥动♥的方式 都完美无瑕
The way he threw, he moved-- it was perfect.
你跟踪他
You're a stalker.
不 我是他的粉丝
No. I'm a fan.
是他最忠诚的粉丝
I was his biggest fan,
我想让他知道 就这样
And I wanted him to understand that. That's it.
我去了那家球吧
I went to that bar,
他说"现在不行 小子"
and he said, "Not now, kid""
"小子"
"Kid""
就这样
And that was it.
我有他2004年决赛时用的亲手签名的球
I own a ball he signed from the 2004 conference finals.
花了我两千大洋
It cost me 2 grand!
"现在不行 小子"
"Not now, kid"
所以我写了那些邮件
So I wrote the E-mails.
你认识这个人吗
You know this man?
不认识 这是谁
No. Who's that?
阿诺德·格林 本地犯罪组织的首领
Arnold Green, local luminary of organized crime.
又怎样 每天都有许多人想和我认识
So what? People come up to me and shake my hand every day.
追踪狂都可以当侦探
Stalkers make good detectives.
而你这位头号♥粉丝有不在场证明
It turns out your number one fan had an alibi,
所以他很幸运
so it's lucky for him.
格林涉嫌参与非法赌博及操纵比分
Green's been connected with illegal gambling, point shaving.
好吧
All right, so...
我认识他 但只是普通的聚一聚
I-I knew him, but just for hanging out, is all,
不和他赌博
not gambling.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你太不会撒谎了
Terrible liar.
好吧 我和他赌过几次
All right, I made a few bets with him,
但从没赌过球
but never on football.
弥天大谎
Huge lie.
从没下过我自己的球队
Never on my own team.
好吧 下过注
Okay, but no point shaving
但从来操纵过比分 踢假球
and no games thrown.
我赌自己赢 就以实力取胜 每次都是
I bet to win, I played to win, every time.
那种感觉是有多好呢
How much better does that feel, huh?
终于说出那个隐藏已久的秘密
Get that big secret out there?
你之前怎么不告诉我们 多克
Why wouldn't you just tell us that, Doc?
只要有我签名的东西 就会值很多钱
Look, if I sign something, it's worth a lot of money.
我的经理史蒂夫 有一屋子这玩意
My manager, Steve, has a whole roomful of the stuff.
如果这事传了出去 我的签名还能值钱吗
How much is my autograph gonna be worth if this gets out?
我是和格林赌过几次
I laid some bets with Green,
但退休时就金盆洗手了
but when I retired, I quit.
就这样
That was it.
但格林另有打算
But Green had other plans.
不 不是格林
No. Not Green.
是这个人
This guy.
马丁
Martin.
这人难对付
Tough guy.
看见他戴的手链了吧
See that bracelet he's wearing?
挂着那颗打穿他肺部的子弹
That's the bullet that punctured his lung.
这可不是个好人
This is a bad dude.
马丁做了什么
What did Martin do?
他坚持要我的酒吧从格林那里进酒
He demanded that I buy Green's liquor for my bar.
加了不少价 所以我直接拒绝了
It was way overpriced. I told him to take off.
你得罪了匪徒
You told off a mobster,
有人要杀你 而你都不提及一下这件事
somebody tried to kill you, and you don't even mention it?
你还真是跟死掉一样帮不上半点忙
You're about as helpful as an actual murder victim.
这些人是不好惹
Hey, these are tough guys,
但他们不会伤害多克·杜根
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表