剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
But now I know how strong he was.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
联调局在莫利的房♥间找到这封信
The fbi found this letter in Molly's room.
是汤姆写的
It's from Tom.
大家都听听吧 这很重要
It's important that you all hear this
这样你们都会理解的
So you can understand.
"我亲爱的特里
"My dearest Teri...
"如果你看到这封信
"If you are reading this,
"想必你已经知道我做的事
"You know what I have done.
"我已经报仇 杀了吉姆·帕瑟
"I have avenged myself against Jim Panzer.
吉姆杀了我们的莫利"
Jim was the man who killed our molly."
"那晚我看见他在电视上的神情
"When I saw him on tv that night,
"我就知道了
"I knew.
"我知道是他杀了她
"I knew he'd killed her.
"原因我解释不清 只能说
"I can't explain how... except to say
"我感到莫利的灵魂在向我哭求
"that molly's heart cried out to me,
"我便知道了"
"and I knew."
拜托
Please.
"手刃杀了我们女儿的凶手
"Killing the man who murdered our daughter
是我做过最好的事"
is the best thing I will ever do."
"我很安宁
"I'm at peace.
"对不起 我留下你孤身一人
"I'm just sorry that I'm leaving you alone,
"我希望你原谅我
"And I hope you forgive me
"如果可能 希望这封信
"And that in some way, this letter brings you...
"能给你些许安慰
"some kind of comfort."
"爱你的 汤姆"
"Love, Tom."
"上帝啊 请让我做你的和平之子
"Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
"哪里有仇恨 让我送去爱
"Where there is hatred, let me so love.
"哪里有黑暗 让我送去光 阿门"
"And where there is darkness, light. Amen."
你们能把那封信给她 真是好心
That's very nice of you to give her that letter.
这个我至少办得到
Oh, well, it's the least I could do.
我的天啊 可怜的女人
My god, poor woman.
是啊
Yeah.
那么 案子结了
So... the case is closed.
我们一回到实验室 案情就水落石出了
Once we got the labs back, it was a slam dunk.
那刀上的指纹 是梅尔的
The prints on the knife-- Maier's.
旧金山警局 证物
詹姆斯·帕瑟
那血迹是帕瑟的 有点变质了
The blood was panzer's. It was denatured,
不过肯定是他的
But it was definitely his.
可为什么要扮血腥约翰 为什么
But why Red John? Why...
他为何要模仿一个死人
Why would he copycat a dead man?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他觉得要扮成一个恶魔
Maybe he felt like he had to emulate a monster
才能杀得了另一个恶魔
to hunt a monster.
所以他选了他所知最有名的恶魔头子
So he picked the biggest one he could find.
不过还有件事 我不明白
One thing I can't figure out, though,
他为什么跟踪我 为什么拍视频
Is why he was stalking me, and why the video?
追杀恶魔 会改变一个人的秉性
Hunting monsters changes you.
所以第二天他就自杀了
Went and killed himself the very next day.
但愿他死得安宁
I hope he found peace in the end.
再见了 达西探员
Good-bye, agent Darcy.
那也改变你了吗 派翠克
Did it change you, Patrick?
追杀一个恶魔
Hunting a monster?
当然
Of course.
保重 苏珊
Be well, Susan.
你确实已经变了
It has changed you, you know.
达西放下这案子了 她安全了
Darcy's off the case, lisbon. She's safe.
那你呢 如果血腥约翰发现是你
And what about you? How is Red John gonna feel
搅黄了他与达西探员的游戏
when he finds out you spoiled
他会作何感受
his fun with agent darcy?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表