剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
圣费列克斯岛 加州沿海
她是被冲到这里的吗
She washed up here?
对
Yeah.
脖子上的淤青和磨损表明
Bruising and abrasions on the neck suggest
她应该受到过攻击
some sort of physical attack.
所以他们才会报案
That's why they called us in.
她身上没衣服也没证件吗
No clothes, no I.D?
都没
Nothing.
她不像是在水了泡了很久
Doesn't look like she was in the water for long.
联♥系♥海岸警卫队
Uh, contact the coast guard,
问问他们有没有接收过求救信♥号♥♥
see if they've had any distress calls
或失踪人员报告
or missing person reports.
好
Yeah.
就是那个人发现的死者
There's the guy who found her --
威廉·加德纳
William Gardiner.
他在悬崖上的时候看到了尸体
He saw the body from up on the bluff.
-威廉·加德纳 -谢谢 先生
- Mr. Gardiner? - Thank you, sir.
我是里斯本警探
I'm agent Lisbon.
能跟我叙述一下事发经过吗
You want to tell me what happened?
我是过来看帝王斑蝶的
I was coming to check on the monarchs.
是一种蝴蝶 他经营一处蝴蝶圣殿
Butterflies. He runs a sanctuary.
我当时站在悬崖上
I was up there...
就是那个穿西装的人站的地方
where he's standing, the man in the suit.
你是警方人员吗
You with the police?
是的
Yes, I am.
我叫派翠克·简
Patrick Jane.
我叫杰德·斯塔克
Jed Stack.
这块地是我的
This is my land.
杰德
Hey, Jed.
莱克斯湾的海滩上
Well, there's a dead woman
有具女尸
on the beach in Wrackers Cove.
对
Yeah.
她是谁
Well, who is she?
不知道
Don't know.
你知道吗
Any idea?
不知道
No.
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
这不是你的地盘吗
Eh, your land.
所以我想或许是尸体也归你
I thought maybe, uh, your body.
这也太荒谬了
That's absurd.
抱歉 我只是试探你 这招一般都管用
Sorry. I'm just pokin' at ya. It's often instructive.
你何不跟我来见见我同事呢
Why don't you come meet my colleagues?
这位是杰德·斯塔克
This is Jed Stack.
这位是特蕾莎·里斯本警探
Agent Teresa Lisbon.
她是格蕾斯·范佩尔警探 这里归杰德所有
Agent Grace Van Pelt. This is Jed's land.
你们好吗 女士 女士
How do you do, ma'am? Ma'am.
加德纳先生 你在这里干什么
Mr. Gardiner, what are you doing here?
是我发现尸体的
I found her.
我当时在看帝王斑蝶
I was checking on the monarchs.
是一种蝴蝶
Butterflies.
没错 我刚才见到几只
Yes. I saw some.
你这是非法闯入
You were trespassing.
看在上帝的份上 伙计
For god sakes, man,
你这会儿就别计较你的土地所有权了
forget about your property rights for once.
一人女人死了
A woman's dead.
死人是死人 你非法闯入是非法闯入
The woman's death has nothing to do
这两者没关系
with your trespassing.
这么说她是死在你的地盘咯
So she's on your land?
不 严格说来 我的土地范围只到高水位线
No. Strictly speaking, my land ends at the high-water mark.
她的尸体是在国家土地上
She's on state land.
不过鉴于地理位置看来
But given the location,
或许她可能是你的租客或者职工
perhaps she's a tenant or an employee of yours?
我没租客 也不雇佣女人
I have no tenants, and I employ no women,
再说 她显然是被海水冲上来的
and besides, she was obviously washed up by the sea.
她肯定是从大♥陆♥上漂过来的
She must have drifted over from the mainland
或是从船上掉下来的
or fell off a ship.
这和我 我的牧场或这个岛都无关
Nothing to do with me or my ranch or this island.
有道理
It seems to make sense.
很高兴见到你 斯塔克先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Stack,
还有蝴蝶先生 加德纳
and, uh, butterfly man. Gardiner,
你叫加德纳 对吗
yeah?
对
Yes.
你们俩都不是在这里土生土长的 对吗
Neither of you were born here, were you?
对
No.
那跟这件事有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
没什么关系 我只是觉得你们在这么漂亮的地方生活真幸运
Nothing. Just lucky to live in such a beautiful place.
斯塔克先生
So, Mr. Stack...
好主意
Good idea.
试试便知
We'll see.
很漂亮吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
对于罪案现场来说 的确是
For a crime scene? Yeah.
超感警探
超感警探
第四季
第五集
第四季
第五集
牙检报告出来了
Dental records just came in.
死者名叫塔莉亚·苏沃雷兹 19岁
The victim's Talia Suarez, 19 years old.
在寄养家庭长大
Raised in the foster care system.
去寄养家庭服务处查查
Check with family services.
看看她们能提供什么信息
Find out what they can tell us about the girl.
瑞斯比和范佩尔正在过去的路上
Rigsby and Van Pelt are on their way over right now.
你和海岸警卫队谈过吗
Did you talk to the coast guard?
那边有什么发现吗
Is there anything on that front?
他们没接到过任何船只发来的失踪人口报告
They've had no reports of anyone missing overboard.
那岛对面的大♥陆♥呢
Uh, what about the mainland across from the island?
我们已经联♥系♥过当地警方
We've got local P.D.
排查了沿岸一带所有的
canvassing all the marinas, hotels,
码头 宾馆和汽车旅馆 暂时还没有发现
and motels along that stretch of coast. Nothing yet.
好吧 随时向我汇报
All right. Keep me posted.
你去哪
Where are you going?
回岛上去
Back to the island.
岛上 去干什么
The island? What for?
如果她的尸体是从大♥陆♥漂过去的...
If her body came from the mainland --
简有个设想
Jane's got a theory.
好吧
Right.
很漂亮 可这不是我们要找的
Nice. It's not what we're looking for.
你可以用这个做条项链
You could make a necklace out of it.
是可以
I could.
你该做一条
You should.
你该培养点修身养性的爱好
You should have some kind of restful hobby.
我没看到那个树枝呀
I don't see it.
很难相信是月亮引起的涨潮 不是吗
Hard to believe the moon causes tides, isn't it?
虽然这个事实人尽皆知
I mean, we all know it does,
但总觉得有点难以置信
but it just seems so unlikely.
或许吧 我从来没考虑过这个问题
I guess. I've never really thought about it.
那是因为你是在城里长大的
That's 'cause you're a city girl.
我的假设成立了
My theory made concrete.
我就说嘛
I told you.
没错
Yes, you did.
我之前好像在镇里看到一家茶馆
I thought I saw a tea shop in town.
我是很想喝杯茶
I could really use a cup of tea.
你呢
What about you?
要帮忙吗
You need a hand with that?
我能行
I can manage.
真扫兴
Ugh. Well, that's disappointing.
茶馆不开了
It's closed.
真是风景如画呀 不是吗
Picturesque, isn't it?
荒无人烟的美 当地人都去哪儿了
In a desolate sort of way. Where are all the locals?
问得好
Good question.
周
Cho.
验尸官刚送来一份初检报告
Coroner came back with a preliminary report.
死者喉头被重击打碎
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表