剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I pulled in a favor. You're a free man...
但是有一个条件
Under one condition.
我需要一个新的身份
I need a new identity.
是吗
Do you, now?
你想知道我出的价格 是这样吧
Well, you wanted to know my price point. That's it.
我想获得你平常所收费用的
And I expect a friends-and-family discount
亲友折扣
from your usual fee.
我怎么知道这不是个陷阱
How do I know this isn't entrapment?
没办法 但是听着
You don't, but try this.
你给我一个新的身份
You get me a new identity,
或者我以收取被盗信息为由逮捕你
Or I will book you for receiving stolen information.
这应该足够把你引渡回爱尔兰了
That should be enough to get you extradited back to ireland,
在那里你因涉嫌两起杀人案而被通缉
Where you're wanted in connection with two homicides...
也许是三件
Or is that three?
十万我就做
I'll do it... for $100,000.
我现在情况紧急 你多久能开始
Okay, I'm in a tight spot. How quickly can you work?
你填表格要多久
How quick can you fill out the forms?
对了 光盘 我什么时候能拿到
Oh, the cd, right. When do I get that?
一小时
One hour.
第四街南口尽头有一个停车场
There's a parking lot at the south end of fourth street.
我在底层拿着光盘等你 但是
I'll meet you at the bottom with the cd, but...
我需要一点启动资金
I'll need a deposit to get me started--
一万块
$10,000.
我会派人送去
I'll send a courier.
得要现金
As long as they've the cash.
别迟到就行
Just don't be late.
咱们要来场小竞赛了
We're gonna have a little contest.
竞什么
For what?
看谁更有爱尔兰口音
See who has the best irish accent.
瑞斯比你起头 别多问 时间不多
Rigsby, you're up first. Don't argue. We don't have time.
我
I, um...
我叫韦恩·瑞斯比
My name's Wayne Rigsby.
为什么我现在是爱尔兰口音 我
Why I'm talking with an irish accent right now, I...
不是太清楚
Don't really know.
好的 周
Uh, okay. Cho?
不
No.
别这样嘛 我们都知道你深藏不露
Oh, come on. We know you have all sorts of hidden talents.
那就瑞斯比吧
Rigsby it is, then.
把这些话练一练
Uh, practice learning this.
拿到那些摄像头了吗
Did you get those cameras?
好人 谢谢你
Good man. Thank you.
你俩怎么样
How are you two holding up?
好多了
Things have been better.
里斯本 看看这些
Lisbon, look at these.
这是些什么
What are those?
无线监控摄像头
Wireless surveillance cameras.
卡洛斯房♥子的新主人在天花板上发现的
The new owner of carlos' house was replastering the ceiling.
散布在每个角落
He found 'em hidden everywhere.
墨菲是监控高手
Murphy was a surveillance expert.
而卡洛斯欠了墨菲一大笔钱
And carlos owed murphy a lot of money.
没准墨菲安装摄像头来监视他
Well, maybe murphy installed the cameras to keep tabs on him.
不是也许 我们追踪了序列号♥
Not "Maybe." We traced the serial numbers.
是墨菲用已知别名购买♥♥的
They were bought by one of murphy's established aliases.
如果这些在天花板上
Well, if those were in the ceiling,
那它们可能记录了凶杀现场
They may have recorded the murders.
墨菲也许有找到真正凶手的证据
Murphy might have evidence on who the real killer is.
是的 非常可能
Yes, it's possible.
这办法不太好成 对吧
It's a bit of a long shot, isn't it?
我说这是咱们唯一的办法
I'd say it's our only shot.
墨菲刚刚被释放了 我去把他带回来
We just released murphy. I'm gonna bring him back in.
不好意思 你们得离开了
Yeah, I'm sorry. You're gonna have to leave now.
我们有很多事要做
We have a lot of work to do.
没问题 非常感谢你们
Of course. Thank you so much. Thank you.
-干得好 -我尽力了
- Well done. - I try.
"听着 乖乖听我说"
"Listen." "Listen. Do not interrupt."
准备好了吗
Ready?
没 还没有
No, not really.
准没准备好 现在都得开始了
You go to war with the army you have.
照这张条读出来 然后挂断就行了
Just read what's there, and hang up.
好吧
Okay.
"乖乖听我说
"Listen. Do not interrupt.
"我知道谁杀了卡洛斯·鲁兹
"I know who killed Carlos Ruiz,
"我有录像可以证明
"and I've a video to prove it.
"给我一万美金
"For $10,000,
"我就把录像拷在CD上给你
"I'll give you this video on a CD.
"第四街的南口有一个停车场
"There's a parking lot at the south end of fourth street.
"我会在最底层等你"
"I'll be waiting for you on the bottom level in exactly--"
45分钟
45 minutes.
"给你45分钟 别迟到"
"45 minutes. Don't be late."
太纯正了
Bravo.
陪审团有结论了
The jury reached a verdict.
-何时宣判 -6点
- When are they reading it? - 6:00.
-还有将近一小时 走吧 -好
- Almost an hour. Shall we? - Yeah.
已经45分钟了
It's been 45 minutes.
44.
要有耐心
Patience.
来了
Hello.
好了 墨菲来了
OK. Murphy is here.
另一个在哪
Where are you?
你好
Hello.
钱在哪
Where's the money?
一万块 都在这儿
$10,000. It's all there.
CD呢
Now the CD?
录像还保存在别处了吗
Where else is the video stored?
有话好说嘛
Take it easy now.
录像还保存在别处了吗
Where else is the video stored?
什么录像
W-what video?
CD上的录像 谋杀时的录像
The video on the cd. The video of the murder!
它还保存在哪儿了
Where else is it stored?
什么录像 什么谋杀 你疯了吗
What video? What murder? You off your nut?
艾米 把枪放下
Amy? Put the gun down.
不不不
No, no. No, no.
扔下枪
Drop it!
现在
Now!
是你打给我的 我知道有个录像
You called me! I-I know there's a video.
警♥察♥告诉伊芙 有谋杀时的录像
The cops told Eve there's a video of the murder.
我刚跟她谈过
I just spoke to her.
我没告诉过你
I didn't call ya.
根本没什么录像 你个蠢货
There's no video on there, you silly cow.
好了 我们要圆♥满♥收场了
Okay, come on. Let's make this snappy.
还有8分钟就6点了
We got 8 minutes to 6:00.
这一切都是你安排的
So you set all this up?
谁安排什么啊 这究竟怎么回事
Who set what up? What the hell's going on?
艾米杀了卡洛斯
Amy killed Carlos.
她以为你的CD上有她作案的录像
She thought your CD had a video of her doing the deed.
把墨菲带回局里
Book Murphy to the station
罪名是非法收售被盗信息
and book him for receiving stolen information.
我带艾米去法庭
I'm taking Amy to court.
还有7分钟
Seven minutes.
加州地检控告伊芙·莫柏丽一案
In the matter of California against Eve Mulberry,
法官大人艾斯利·马克曼上庭 全体起立
All rise for the honorable judge Isley Markman.
陪审团达成了一致 请法庭带他们上来
The jury's reached a verdict. Bailiff, please bring them in.
等等
Hold on!
这是怎么回事 法警 把这些人拉出去
What is going on there? Bailiff, remove those people.
等等 我们是加调局的
Wait. We're with the CBI.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
他上个月在我庭上
He pulled that mind reading trick
玩读心术的把戏
in my courtroom last month.
擅闯我很抱歉 法官大人
I'm sorry to barge in, your honor,
但这才是杀害卡洛斯·鲁兹的女人
But this is the woman who killed Carlos Ruiz.
他们这是对法律程序的蔑视 法官大人
They're showing contempt for these proceedings, your honor.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表