剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
萨拉 我
Sarah, I, uh...
我有话要对你说
There's something I have to say to you.
好啊
Okay.
我这些天 一直在想
So I've been thinking a lot about us
我们之间的事
these last few days...
还有 我们的状况
And, uh... Our situation.
-"我们的状况" -是啊
- "Our situation"? - Yeah...
我想要改变它
And, uh... I want it to change.
你想跟我分手
Are you breaking up with me?
相反
The opposite.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
不
Oh, no.
不
No?
我不想这样嫁给你
I don't want to get married like this.
怎样
Uh, like what?
韦恩 我不想你因为我怀孕了
Wayne, I don't want you to propose to me
而向我求婚
just because I'm pregnant.
这对你或对我而言 都不公平
It's--it's-- it's so not fair to you or to me.
我不想我的余生都用来
I don't want to live the rest of my life
苦思冥想我的丈夫到底爱不爱我
constantly wondering whether my husband loves me.
韦恩 天啊 你...
Wayne. Gosh, you are...
你是个好男人
You are a great man.
而且你会成为
No, and you are going to be
最棒的父亲
the most amazing father...
真的 但是
really, but...
我们还不适合结婚
gosh, we are just not ready for this.
谢谢你 派翠克
Thank you, Patrick.
你不明白这对我意义多么重大
You have no idea how much this meant to me.
其实那天晚上 你不必离开的
You know, you didn't have to leave the other night.
谁都不能随心所欲
We can't have everything we want.
谁说不能
Since when?
抱歉失陪了
If you'll excuse me,
车来之前 我要去梳洗一下
I'm gonna go freshen up before the car ride.
别忙活了 我知道你律师的事了
Don't bother. I know about your lawyer.
律师 什么律师
Lawyer? What lawyer?
我们在一个街区外抓到了他
We found him a block away
他带着两个行李箱 现金
with two suitcases, cash,
还有一本假护照
and a forged passport.
对不起 艾瑞卡
I'm sorry, Erica.
我爱你 我会等你的
I love you! I'll wait for you!
真感人
Touching.
所以没戏了
So it's over.
试试也无妨吧
You can't blame a girl for trying.
我料到会这样
I'd expect nothing less.
见到你真好 派翠克
It was nice to see you, Patrick.
我过得很愉快
I had a lovely time.
我也是
Me, too.
再见了
Good-bye.
你说这话时
Well, when you say it like that,
听起来像是要永别了
It makes it sound like forever.
不过15至20年
Just 15 to 20.
好吧 就签这儿吗
All right. Just sign here?
是的 长官 这页底下
Yes, sir. Bottom of the page.
该走了 女士
Time to go, ma'am.
当然
Of course.
好在一切顺利
Glad that all worked out.
是啊
Yeah.
特别探员卢瑟·维莱特吗
Special Agent Luther Wainright?
我是金谷州立惩教所的
I'm officer Hopkins
霍普金斯警官
from Golden Valley State Correctional Institution.
我们是来接收艾瑞卡·弗琳监护权的
We're here to take custody of Erica Flynn.
抱歉 我弄糊涂了
I'm sorry. I'm confused.
我刚在监护权表上签字
I just signed custody...
先生
Sir?
美国法警正在协助搜索
The U.S. Marshals are helping with the search.
在所有航♥班♥的乘客名单
She's been flagged on flight lists
和过境处 搜寻她的下落
and all border crossings.
你们是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
多谢你的乐观
Thanks for your optimism.
我必须要问一句 简
I have to ask, Jane.
你是否知道艾瑞卡会这么做
Did you know Erica was gonna do this?
企图逃跑吗
Try to escape?
当然 我是说 谁会不想跑呢
Of course. I mean, who wouldn't?
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
不 我并没...
No, I didn't...
回答你的问题
answer your question.
你好
Hello?
你好 派翠克
Hello, Patrick.
我想感谢你带我去那天的晚宴
I wanted to thank you for dinner the other night.
那是我多年来 最棒的约会
It was the best date I've had in years.
那不是约会
It wasn't a date.
你非要这么说就算了
If you say so.
你在哪里
Where are you?
一个暖和的地方
Someplace warm.
怎么了 你想我了吗
Why? Do you miss me?
差不多吧
Something like that.
派翠克 我们本来很适合在一起的
You know, Patrick, we'd have been good together.
我们会很般配的
Would be good together.
我会找到你的 这只是时间问题
I will find you. It's only a matter of time.
派翠克
Oh, Patrick.
我真迫不及待了
I'm almost looking forward to it.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表