剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
所以她是在浪费时间
so she's wasting her time.
达西手里掌握了什么证据吗
What did Darcy use as proof?
她 没有
Well, sh--nothing.
她怎么会找得到证据
How could she have any proof?
我不敢相信 你还没破菲洛的案子
I can't believe you haven't cracked philo yet.
你们就是离不开我对吧
I mean, you guys just can't manage without me, can you?
别想侮辱我 来转移我的注意力
Don't try and divert me with insults!
好吧 她说了她打算怎么做吗
Okay, what did she say she was gonna do?
没有
She didn't.
你怎么不问她
And you didn't ask her?
瞧
Ah! Look.
打扰了
uh, excuse me.
你们俩都被捕了
You're both under arrest!
我不知道为什么 但是...
I'm not sure why, but hey...
你知道凯蒂与詹姆斯·巴卡有外遇
You knew Kati was having an affair with James Barca,
但你没有告诉桑迪 因为
but you didn't tell sandy, because, uh,
他会提出离婚
He'd want a divorce.
但是在加州
And in California,
这就意味着 凯蒂会得到一半的财产
That means that Kati would get half the assets
和梅根的联名抚养权
And joint custody of megan,
这一切反而像是奖励
like a reward.
没错 给荡♥妇♥的奖励
Exactly. A reward for being a slut.
宝贝 我还以为我们说好了
Hon, I thought we agreed not
-在约什·威格尔来之前不开口 -好吧
- to talk till Josh Wagner gets here. - All right.
好吧
All right.
你看见凯蒂在准备野餐
When you saw kati preparing that picnic lunch,
你知道那是为了跟詹姆斯的约会准备的
you knew it was for her regular date with james.
她当着我的面做了土豆沙拉
She made potato salad right in front of me.
无♥耻♥到了极点
As brazen as can be.
你就用你打胰岛素的针头
And you used your insulin needle
注入了一管强力镇定剂
to inject a powerful sedative,
大概是给马用的安定药
Horse tranquilizer, probably,
扎进了那酒架上左右的酒瓶里
Into all of the wine bottles of that wine rack...
因此无论凯蒂拿走哪瓶酒
So that whichever bottle kati took,
你的计划都会见效
your plan would still work.
那是个周全的计划
it was a good plan.
万无一失
It was a very good plan.
那我们现在为什么在这儿
Then why are we here?
你在酒架上的酒瓶里
Those tiny holes you left
留下的那些小孔
in the wine bottles on the wine rack...
让你功亏一篑
That was your downfall.
还有你在野餐现场
That, and the shard of glass
留下的玻璃碎片
that you left Up at the picnic site.
我要做的 就是
All I needed to do was plant
在你的潜意识里植入"发梳"这个词
the word "Hairbrush" In your subconscious
用虚构的故事 设下圈套
And bait a trap with a fake story
再让多嘴的家伙转达一下
to be passed on by chatty cathy here.
听着
Whoa. Hey, look,
我不知道我传达的是...
I had no idea that I was passing on a-
我是开玩笑的
I was just teasing.
放松 没关系
Relax. It's fine.
你做得很好 非常出色
You did very well. You did a great job.
事实上 你为我们破了案
In fact, you cracked the case for us.
我会在报告里如实上报
And that is exactly what my report will reflect.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这样啊
Well, that's...
谢谢你
Thank you.
小事一桩
Well, think nothing of it.
虽然这由你说了算
You know, your call,
但也许你现在放了詹姆斯·巴卡比较好
but perhaps you might wanna release James Barca now.
我想他的家人会很感激不尽
I'm sure his family would appreciate it.
-为了他 好吗 -詹姆斯
- ...For him, okay? Just- - James.
我的天啊 哥哥
oh, my Goodness. Brother.
詹姆斯 你没事吧
Oh! James! Are you okay?
真不错
That's nice.
做得好
You did good.
等一下
Oh, wait here.
该走了
Time to go.
不
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
多谢
Thank you.
不用
Yep.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Yep.
达西探员
Agent Darcy.
请进
Come on in.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
案子破了
Case solved.
虽然我很理解
Although I understand
简可能会因他的滑稽把戏激怒到您
Jane may have irritated you somewhat with his antics.
但是一切都圆♥满♥首场 对吗
Hey, all's well that ends well, though, right?
不 出了问题
No. We have a problem.
在过去的这两天里 我确定了一件事
These past two days have confirmed something for me.
我想派翠克·简是一个狡猾的
I think patrick jane is a cunning,
擅于控制人的反♥社♥会♥分子
manipulative sociopath.
我想他在与血手约翰亲密合作
I think he's working hand-in-hand with Red John.
真的吗
Really?
如果这是真的 我们会扳倒他的
If it's true, we're taking him down.
你可以帮忙 或者也可以跟他同归于尽
And you can help, or you can go down with him.
很抱歉我这么直言不讳
I'm sorry to be so blunt,
但这是联调局的立场
but that's the FBI perspective.
你该知道实情
You deserve full disclosure.
我明白了
Yes, I see.
我会全力配合你
Well, you can count on my full cooperation.
很抱歉给您造成不便 菲洛先生
Sorry to inconvenience you, Mr. Philo.
我下楼给你登记
I'll sign you out downstairs.
你开始考虑新职业了 韦恩
you start thinking about a new career, Wayne.
因为你真的不适合这行
'cause this one's all over for you.
幸会
Well met.
幸会
Well met.
我只是
Uh, I was just, uh,
在告诉你倒霉的朋友
telling your hapless friend here
我要让你们这群傻瓜吃官司
I am gonna bury you morons in lawsuits.
你也许觉得这次你赢了
You may think you've won this one,
但是看看你的双手 菲洛先生
But look at your hands, Mr. Philo.
它们都染着玛蒂尔达的鲜血呢
They're stained red with Matilda's blood.
海王星上的圣水
Will all great neptune's waters
洗得掉你手上的血迹吗
wash that blood clean from your hand?
不
No.
那是"海水" "海王星海水"
It's "Oceans." "Neptune's oceans."
你说得对
You're right.
"海王星海水" "麦克白" 第二幕 第二场
"Neptune's oceans." "Macbeth," Act II, Scene 2.
莎士比亚 你骗了我们 菲洛先生
Shakespeare. You lied to us, Mr. Philo.
你为什么跟我们撒谎
Why would you lie to us?
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不对
No.
你得再跟我们谈谈了 加里
No. You need to come talk to us some more, Gary.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
你不知道是该拥抱我 还是该打我
You don't know whether to hug me or to hit me.
我...
I...
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表