剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我知道你在想什么 这可不关我的事
I know what you're thinking, but I had nothing to do with it.
你的手下放错了东西可不是我的问题
It's not my problem if your people misplace things.
"我的手下"
"My people"?
好了 到此为止 走吧
All right. That's enough. Let's go.
-去哪儿 -回监狱
- Where? - Back to prison.
如果你无法协助查案就不该出来
You shouldn't be out if you can't actually help ith the investigation.
稍等一下
Well, just hang on a second.
不过是丢了一段视频
Just 'cause there's a video missing,
不代表她不能帮忙找娜塔莉的情人吧
doesn't mean she can't help find Natalie's lover, right?
当然不 这里没事了
Absolutely. It's all right here.
娜塔莉献身工作
Natalie lived for her work.
她把一生帮助别人
She dedicated her life to helping others.
实际上 她不在我的帮助下找到真爱
The fact that she found love without my service
只有一种可能
can only mean one thing--
她见的男人是她的同事
The man she was seeing was a co-worker.
我试过了 什么也没发现
I tried that. No luck.
那是因为他俩并不是在
That's because she wasn't working at the youth facility
少管所认识的
when she met him.
那是十个月以前 记得吗
This was ten months ago, remember?
你是说在她为非盈利机构
Mm. You mean when she was working
爱之屋工作的时候
at the nonprofit, Casa Encantar?
没错
Exactly.
我们去看看好吗
Shall we?
当然
We shall.
欢迎来到爱之屋 有什么能效劳的
Welcome to Casa Encantar. Can I help you?
当然 我和未婚夫想为
Yes. My fiance and I are looking
一家非营利机构志愿服务
for a nonprofit to volunteer for.
我带你们四处转转
Let me show you around.
我们通常没这么忙 但明天我们
We're not usually this busy, but we're throwing
要举办一个筹募基金活动
a fund-raising event tomorrow night.
事实上是为总裁写的书
It's actually a release party
举办发行聚会
for a book that our C.E.O. has written.
他来了
Here he is now.
你好 我是格里格·雷林 欢迎
Hi. I'm Greg Relin. Welcome.
你们所做的一切太棒了
It's wonderful, what you do here.
多谢 自成立以来 我们有幸
Thank you. Since we started, we've been lucky enough
在墨西哥的乡下建立了6所学校
to build six schools, four clinics, two orphanages,
4间诊所 2所孤儿院
throughout Mexico, all in small rural villages,
有些地方没有电和自来水
some without electricity or running water.
那是我们最新的孤儿院
That's our newest orphanage.
我们希望在年底前
We hope to have four more just like it
再建四所
by the end of the year.
如果今晚筹得足够资金
If we raise enough support tomorrow night.
埃文和你们说过我们的庆祝活动了吧
So Evan's told you about our gala?
会有很多美食和饮料
There will be plenty of food and drink,
甚至还有些娱乐活动
even some entertainment.
希望你们都能参加
You're both welcome to come.
看看能不能贡献点力量
See--see what a difference you can make.
谢谢你的热情邀请
Wow. Thank you very much for the invitation.
你最近一次见到娜塔莉·吉贝琪是什么时候
Tell me, when did you last see Natalie Gibecki?
-你说什么 -别装了
- I'm sorry? - Don't be.
你说你想来帮忙
You said you were looking to volunteer.
不 我可没说 是她说的
No, I didn't. She did,
她还说我是她的未婚夫呢 厚脸皮
and she also said I was her fiance. Cheeky.
你到底是谁
And you are who, exactly?
我是派翠克·简 加调局的顾问
I'm Patrick Jane. I'm a consultant with the CBI.
我在调查娜塔莉被杀一案
I'm investigating Natalie's murder.
她和这里的员工在约会 对吧
She was seeing someone here, yes?
我是不知道 埃文你知道吗
Not that I know of. Evan?
-不知道 -是吗
- No. - No?
当然啦 这是个秘密
Oh, of course. It's a secret,
反正你们也不会告诉我
so you wouldn't tell me anyway.
你介意我在这里转转吗
Do you mind if I take a look around,
跟你的员工聊聊
talk to some of your employees?
随意吧
Mm... No.
非常感谢 祝你的新书大卖♥♥
Thank you very much. Good luck with the book.
可能是他吗
What about him?
很帅但挺蠢的 像只金毛猎犬
Handsome but dim, like a golden retriever.
娜塔莉绝不会对那种人感兴趣的
Natalie would never be interested in someone like that.
那她会对谁感兴趣呢
Who would she be interested in?
英俊潇洒 诙谐幽默 有同情心
Someone attractive, witty, compassionate,
25岁到35岁间
25 to 35,
身材健美 发型不错 浪漫主义者
Fit, good hair, and a romantic at heart.
这么多
Oh, that's all?
难怪她要寻求婚介专家的帮助
No wonder she enlisted the help of a professional.
如果你知道方向 完美男到处都是
Good ones are out there, if you know where to look.
娜塔莉是女大学生 她饱读诗书
Natalie was a college girl. She read voraciously.
有好奇心 聪敏 而且过于理想化
She was inquisitive, intelligent, and idealistic.
她要找的男人性格肯定和她一样
She would need to be with somebody who was the same.
就是他
Him.
如果我猜对了 你就得请我吃饭
You buy me dinner at my restaurant of choice
餐厅我选
if I'm right.
不和你赌 你说得对
No bet. You're right.
他是唯一一个没有看你的男人
He's the only man that didn't look at you.
如果你现在能让他承认
I'll spring for dinner
我就请你吃晚饭
If you can get him to confess right now.
成交
Ooh. Bet.
去吧
Do your thing.
你一定是...
Uh, you must be...
理查德 有什么能帮你的
Uh, Richard. Can I help you?
抱歉 现在找你不合适吗
I'm sorry. Is this a bad time?
能看出来你很沮丧
I can see you're upset.
什么 不 我没事
What? No. No, I... I'm--I'm fine.
我为何会沮丧
Uh, bad time for--for what?
没关系 娜塔莉把你的事都和我说了
It's okay. Natalie told me all about you.
你说什么 娜塔莉是谁
I'm... Sorry. Natalie?
你和她有私情
You were having an affair with her.
真是瞎掰
That's ridiculous.
我结婚了
I'm a married man.
别担心 我不会告诉别人
Hey, don't worry. I won't tell anyone.
娜塔莉是我闺蜜
Natalie was a dear friend of mine.
听到她去世的消息 我很受打击
Her passing has been devastating for me.
我都无法想象你现在的感受
I can't begin to imagine how you must feel right now.
丧失了爱人是天底下
There's no greater loss than the loss
最大的悲痛
of the person you love.
我没想到她会告诉别人
I didn't think that she had told anyone.
这是理查德
This is Richard.
市中心有家很好的饭店
So there's this great little place downtown.
西斯莲大厨
Sicilian Chef.
他做的鱼可好吃了 鲜美 原汁原味
He does wonders with fish-- fresh, simple.
好极了
Remarkable.
我突然饿了
I'm suddenly hungry.
你好 理查德
Hi, Richard.
是的 我们吵过一架
Yes, we had an argument,
但没什么大不了的
But it wasn't a big deal.
你说谎了 这就是大事
You lied about it. That makes it a big deal.
我觉得这没关系
I didn't think it was relevant.
你八点就下班了 娜塔莉也是
Your shift ended at 8:00, the same time as Natalie's.
你下班后去了哪里
Where'd you go after work?
和朋友吃晚饭
To dinner with a friend.
马上就去了吗
Right afterwards?
是啊 大概八点半
Yes, about 8:30.
你朋友叫什么名字
This friend have a name?
吉姆·克拉克
Jim Clark.
你不会觉得这事和我有关系吧
You don't think I had something to do with this, do you?
太疯狂了 我没杀娜塔莉
This is insane. I didn't kill Natalie.
你们为什么吵了起来
What were you two arguing about?
她不喜欢我处罚学生的方式
She didn't like the way I handled a situation with one of the kids.
她觉得你在虐待他吗
She thought you were abusing him?
我站在他面前
I got in his face,
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表