剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
好吧 好吧 好吧
Yes! Yes! Yes!
是我♥干♥的 我杀了安东尼奥
I did it! Yeah, I-I killed Antonio.
你把他锁在棺材里 让他活活死去
You locked him in that box and you left him to die.
是我 是我♥干♥的
I did. I did. I did.
求你 放我出去
Please. Get me out of here.
你一定给自己留了个战利品 它在哪儿
You must have kept a trophy. Where is it?
有 好吧 好吧
Yes! Okay. Okay. Okay.
他的钥匙扣 他的钥匙扣
His key ring. His key ring.
上面有一个军队徽章
There's an army insignia on it.
放在一个盒子里
In a box, okay?
卧室壁橱的顶层 行了吗 求你
Top shelf, bedroom closet. Okay? Please.
好了 这下行了
Well, there you go.
他就在那棵树那儿
He's, uh, over by that tree.
那边
There.
我需要一辆救护车 立刻赶到
I need an ambulance at the willow wood cemetery
柳树公墓来
as soon as possible.
搞什么 简
God, Jane!
有何发现
What'd you find?
好的
Okay.
周说他们在马♥克♥思♥说的地方
Cho said they found the key ring
找到了那个钥匙扣
in the exact place marx said it would be.
我们去见维莱特
Let's go see wainright.
走吧
Come on.
我真不明白有什么问题
You know, I really can't see the problem.
我破案了
I closed the case.
你破什么案了 现在毫无案子可言了
You solved what--what case? There is no case.
法官绝不会判那种供认有效的
No judge is ever gonna let that confession stand.
他们还会排除钥匙扣作为证据
They're gonna throw out the key chain also.
马♥克♥思♥永远不用吃官司了
Marx is never gonna see a trial.
这个就让律师们想法子解决吧
Meh. Let the lawyers sort it out.
周和会计们已经在卡斯特罗的交易账户中
Cho and the accountants have already found evidence
发现证据证明
in Castro's trading accounts
是马♥克♥思♥窃取了那笔钱
that it was Marx who stole the money.
地检会以盗窃和证券欺诈起诉他
The D.A. is gonna charge him with theft and security fraud.
我想我们可以在这基础上
Now I think we can build a murder case
就谋杀罪名立案 不用他的供词
on top of that without the confession.
瞧
See?
我不管
I don't care.
你侵犯了马♥克♥思♥
You assaulted Marx.
萨城警局想逮捕你
Sac P.D. wants to arrest you.
马♥克♥思♥当时有枪 我是自卫
Marx had a gun. That's self-defense.
我想陪审团会相信我的
I think a jury will believe me.
简近来压力非常大
Jane is under a tremendous amount of stress.
我没事 多谢
I'm fine, thank you.
你虐待了这个人 看在上帝的份上
Look, you tortured the guy, for christ sakes.
简 你虐待了他
Jane, you tortured him.
你知不知道这有损加调局的形象
Do you have any notion how that makes the cbi look?
我让一个邪恶的变♥态♥得到了惩罚
I gave an evil psychopath justice.
这里有谁觉得马♥克♥思♥不该受到这样的惩罚吗
Now does anyone here think that marx didn't deserve what he got?
我想他活该
I think he deserved it.
多谢 格蕾斯 还有谁
Thank you, Grace. Anyone else?
周 瑞斯比
Cho? Rigsby?
没人 我明白的 没关系
No, I get it. It's okay.
你逾矩了
You crossed the line.
好吧 确实 我逾矩了
Yes, of course I did. I crossed the line.
我得抓到马♥克♥思♥
I had to to get Marx.
这是唯一抓到马♥克♥思♥的法子
It was the only way to get Marx.
如果你抓不住坏人
If you don't get the bad guy,
我们侦破的意义何在
then what's the point of all this?
我不会道歉的
I'm not gonna apologize.
也许你该休息休息
Maybe you should take a time-out.
这是个好主意
You know what? That's a good idea.
从现在开始 你被停职了
You're suspended as of this moment.
你不许进入这间办公室
You're not gonna come into this office.
不许与加调局有任何来往
You're not gonna have anything to do with the CBI.
三十天后 会就你是否复职开听证会
There'll be a hearing on your status in 30 days.
我想告诉你 我会亲自建议加调局
And I want you to know I'm gonna personally recommend
永久解除你顾问的身份
CBI discontinue you permanently as a consultant.
我理解你正备受煎熬 简
I understand that you're under some distress, Jane,
可你今天让我们感到耻辱
But you shamed us today.
我不会再让此事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
你个可悲的小正太
You're a pathetic little boy.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你还是个孩子
You're a child.
老爸对你要求严格 他觉得你懦弱
Daddy was mean to you. He thought you were soft.
你是个娘娘腔
You're a mama's boy.
我 这...
I'm s--this has--
回家去吧 小孩儿 回家找妈妈去
Oh, go home, little boy. Go home to mama.
去吧 去找妈妈
Go on. Off to mama.
-简 别说了 -拜托
- Jane, stop. - Oh, come on.
他只是个可悲的 哭啼啼要找妈妈的小孩
He's a pathetic, little, mewling mama's boy.
他嘴唇上还留着母乳呢 瞧
He's still got her milk on his lip. Look at him.
头儿 住手
Boss, stop.
头儿 别生气
Boss, take it easy.
别激动 拜托 拜托
Take it easy. Come on. Come on.
别激动
Take it easy.
你个杂种
You son of a--
你给我滚
You walk away.
放开我 放开我
Get off me. Get off.
我仔细考虑 不停你的职了
On second thought, you're not suspended.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
现在立刻从这儿滚
Get out of here right now.
简
Jane.
简 你不要草率行事
Jane, don't do anything rash.
我们可以解决此事的 我们会解决的
We can work this out. We'll fix it.
这未必吧
I doubt that.
我今晚会去你家
I'll come by your place tonight.
我们好好谈谈 好吧
We'll talk it out, okay?
你人真好
You're sweet.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表