剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
其中一个苏打杯上也有
And on one of the soda cups.
另一个苏打杯上有其他人的指纹
There's different prints on the other cup.
目前没有匹配 我们还在比对
Haven't come up with anything yet, but we're still searching.
如果系统中有匹配 我们会找到的
If they're in the system, we'll find 'em.
好的 我们现在对迪斯蒂法诺了解多少
Okay, what have we learned about D'stefano?
迪斯蒂法诺在俄勒冈州边界地区长大
Grew up near the Oregon border.
他的兄弟说他假释出狱后
Brother claimed D'stefano was getting his life back on track
生活就步入了正轨
since he was released on parole.
他们总这么说 不是吗
They always say that, don't they?
各个方面 新城市 新工作 新开始
All tracks, though-- new town, new job, fresh start--
把不良过去都抛在身后
Leave all the bad influences behind.
被炒了鱿鱼会对他造成
Getting fired would have put a dent in that.
他丢了工作后都干了些什么
What'd he do after he lost his job?
什么也没有干
Nothing.
什么意思
What do you mean, "Nothing"?
他没有找到别的工作 还是他没有回去北部
He didn't get another job? He didn't go back up north?
都不是 他直到被杀前一直在圣雷吉奥游荡
Nope, he just hung around in San Refugio until he was killed.
是这样的 我打给了他的假释官
Here's something. I called his parole officer.
他说迪斯蒂法诺曾在圣雷吉奥一家酒吧外
He said D'stefano got into a scuffle
和一个不知名的人有过打斗
with an unknown individual at a bar outside San Refugio.
假释办公室警告了他就让这事过去了
P.O. gave him a break and let it slide.
那是什么时候的事
When was that?
几个月以前 他被解雇后
A couple months ago, after he got fired.
好的 赌场那边呢 发现什么联♥系♥了吗
Okay, what about the casino? We finding any connection?
赌场主名叫尼克·肖
Yeah, owner's a guy named Nicky Shaw.
他出了名的恶贯满盈
He's reputed to be mobbed up, for what it's worth.
周 你跟瑞斯比跟进迪斯蒂法诺之前的活动
Cho, you and Rigsby look into D'Stefano's movements
看看能发现什么他被杀的线索
leading up to his murder. See if you can find anything.
格蕾斯 跟进那次酒吧斗殴事件
Grace, follow up on the bar fight.
收到
Will do, boss.
你不打算对这起案子表现出一点兴趣吗
Are you planning on taking any interest in this case?
我正在找线索
I'm looking for clues.
没错 在报纸上找
Yes, in the newspaper.
还有 我每个字都听清楚了
Besides, I heard every single word.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yes.
被害人既不是一个惯犯
Our victim is either a hardened criminal
也不是惨遭误解的雾都孤儿
or a tragically misunderstood Dickensian waif.
还有 赌场可能跟黑♥手♥党♥有关联
Also, the casino may be connected to the mafia.
好吧 你怎么想
Okay, so what do you think?
我怎么想
"What do I think?"
我觉得我饿了
I think I'm hungry.
你好
Howdy.
我能为你做什么吗
What can I do you for?
我想知道几个月前这里的一次斗殴
I'm curious about a fight that happened here a couple months ago,
这个人参与其中
involving this guy.
这是莱恩 他们打得可够呛
That's Ryan. Yeah. They went at each other pretty good.
你认识迪斯蒂法诺先生吗
You knew Mr. D'Stefano?
关于什么事
What's this about?
他被谋杀了 你不知道这件事吗
He was murdered. You don't know anything about that?
出了什么事
What happened?
他被枪杀了
He was shot.
关于他 你了解些什么
What can you tell me about him?
怎么说呢 他是个好人
You know, he was a good guy, just...
只是有点冲动
Hotheaded.
是他的冲动挑起了斗殴吗
Is that how the fight started?
是的 我是说他被赌场解雇以后
Yeah, I mean, after he lost his job at the casino,
他总是反复说着要报复他们
He was always going on and on about getting back at them,
所以当解雇他的人有天来了这里
So, you know, when the guy who fired him showed up one day,
莱恩就失控了
Yeah, Ryan lost it.
是那个赌场主肖吗
Was that Shaw, the casino owner?
还是其他人 安保的头吗
Or the other guy, head of security?
我不知道 是一个剃光头的黑人♥大♥个子
I don't know. Big black guy with a shaved head.
吃完啦
Finished eating?
迪斯蒂法诺之前跟赌场的安保丹特·霍姆斯
D'stefano got in a bar fight
有过一次酒吧斗殴
with the security guy from the casino--Dante Holmes.
我们要再找他谈话
I think we should talk to him again.
有趣 我会搞定的
Oh, interesting. I'll take care of it.
什么意思 你在哪里
W-what do you mean? Where are you?
我很快回来 到时候再跟你说
Uh, be back soon. We'll talk then.
不好意思 肖先生
Sorry about that, Mr. Shaw.
听说你是个无往不利的人
So rumor has it that you're a made man.
你解雇 赶走 清理了迪斯蒂法诺先生
Did you have D'stefano whacked, rubbed out, smudged,
你喜欢用什么词都行
whatever it is the phrase you use?
真有趣
That's funny.
你要问我 雇佣了一个重罪犯
Look, is it an embarrassment
是不是有点难堪
that we hired a convicted felon?
我会说是的
Of course.
我们是不是跟他的死有牵连 完全没有
Does that implicate us in his death? Not at all.
我们对此有责任吗 我想没有
Does that make us liable in any way? I don't think so.
那你怎么解释跟迪斯蒂法诺的斗殴
What about the fight that you had with D'stefano?
什么斗殴
What fight?
他那时候喝醉了 把被解雇的事迁怒于我
He was drunk and angry at me for canning him.
这也不能怪他
Can't blame him for that.
所以我小小教训了下他
So I tuned him up a little.
既然跟他被杀没什么关系
Saw no reason to speak about it,
我想这事也不用再提了
seeing as there was no connection to him getting shot.
挺有说服力的
Well, that seems reasonable enough,
没人想要这种事被公开
And who wants that kind of publicity?
是的
Right.
我在这里经营了一份很好的产业
Look, I run a nice establishment here.
所有东西都是最好的
Everything is the best.
下个月
Next month,
我要举办国际扑克锦标赛
I've got an international poker tournament coming in.
赛事盛大 顶级有线电台将会报道
Top cable coverage. It's gonna be big.
你之前不知道打架的事
You didn't know about the fight?
不知道
No.
你也不介意霍姆斯
And you don't mind that Holmes here
对你隐瞒这个消息吗
was withholding that information from you?
不介意
No.
你还想知道什么
Look, is there anything else you should like to know?
我的生意在法律面前毫无保留
My business is an open book to law enforcement.
不必了 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thanks.
看看看表演吧
Enjoy the show.
怎么了
What's up?
我们查到了迪斯蒂法诺和车上的乘客
We found the gas station where D'stefano and his passenger
购买♥♥汽油和苏打的加油站
got gas and sodas.
查出了乘客的身份
We got an I.D. on the passenger.
她的名字是霍莉·丹弗斯
Her name's Holly Danvers.
她用信♥用♥卡♥为饮料付了钱
Paid for the drinks using a credit card.
之后就没用过了
Hasn't used it since.
有吸毒前科 那上面是地址
Couple of drug priors. There's an address there.
做得好 去找她 不过要小心
Nice work. Go and get her, but be careful.
如果是她残忍♥杀害了迪斯蒂法诺
If she executed D'stefano in cold blood,
她会奋力抵抗的
she's likely to put up a fight.
好的 如果有发现我们会打电♥话♥
All right. We'll call in if we get anything.
先生们 有什么能帮忙的吗
Can I, uh, help you gents?
加调局的
CBI.
你知道一个叫霍莉·丹弗斯的女人吗
Do you know a woman named Holly Danvers?
当然 我们都认识霍莉
Sure. We know Holly.
住在60号♥房♥车 很好的房♥客
Trailer 60. Fine tenant.
不过她的室友雪莉挺固执
Her roommate Cheryl's a pushy one, though.
她经常抱怨水压
Complains about the water pressure.
她在自己的房♥车里吗
Is she in her trailer?
不在 几天前她和一个年轻人离开了
No, she went away with a young fella, couple of days ago.
我妻子洞察一切
My wife sees everything.
没人能侥幸逃脱她的观察
Nobody gets away with anything around here.
你认得出这个人是谁吗
You recognize this man?
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
我记得是因为他们中一个人忘拿了东西
Yeah, I remember because one of 'em forgot something,
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表