剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
The brainwasher-in-chief.
里斯本探员 好久不见
Ah, agent Lisbon, it's been far too long.
斯特尔斯先生 你来干什么
Why are you here, Mr. Stiles?
我是你们囚犯的心灵顾问
I'm the spiritual advisor of a man that you've imprisoned,
而且别人告诉我 派翠克
and I was told that patrick here.
骗了他 让他以他是我们教派的信徒
Tricked him into revealing that he was a member of my church,
当然 这不是犯罪
which, of course, is not a crime.
他清理了证据 这就是犯罪
He tampered with evidence. That is a crime.
里斯本探员 如果你让我和他谈谈
Well... If you let me talk to him, agent Lisbon,
我保证我们能澄清一切
I'm sure we can clear all this up.
布莱特 你想干什么
Uh, what's going on, Bret?
他们不是天眼组织的成员
Hmm? They're not visualize members.
而是保镖
They're professional muscle.
你担心你自己人保护不了你吗
You don't trust your own people to protect you?
你在怕什么
What are you scared of?
我是不想你把我错当成血腥约翰
Well, I wouldn't want you to mistake me for Red John
然后枪杀我
and shoot me.
看着我
Look at me.
坦白一切
Tell them everything.
我收到广播 说发现一具尸体
I heard a report of the body over my radio.
于是在第一个警员接警前赶到办公室
Got to the office before the first responders.
我抹除了表面指纹
Wiped the surfaces for fingerprints,
还擦去了一些血
Wiped up some blood, too.
为什么
Why?
美德斯以前也是教会成员
Meadows was an ex-member.
非人
A non-person.
凶手在执行天眼使命
Whoever killed him was doing Visualize a service.
你有责任帮助他清理证据
You were duty-bound to help clean up the evidence,
不是吗
weren't you?
不 没人指使我
No. I did it of my own initiative.
通常
You know, as a rule, we hope
我们愿意欢迎旧成员回归
to welcome back ex-members into the fold.
我们当然不想帮助他们杀人
We certainly don't want to aid their assassins.
那笔记本去哪里了 是你拿的吗
What about the missing laptop? Did you take that?
不 我赶到前电脑就不见了
No. The computer was already gone when I got there.
他没撒谎
Hmm. That's the truth.
好吧 带他去做笔录
All right. Take him to booking.
我今天好事就做到这里
Well, I've done my good deed for the day.
如果没其它事 我就先走了
If there's nothing else, I'll be getting along.
还有几个问题
Just have a few more questions.
能边走边说吗
Well, uh, could we do it on the walk?
我还得回去处理教会事务
Uh, I've gotta get back to running my religion.
是啊 你的教♥徒♥没你不行
Yes, your flock won't fleece itself.
斯特尔斯先生 你昨晚10点到凌晨1点在哪里
Mr. Stiles, where were you last night between 10:00 and 1:00?
在案发期间吗 我想想
What, uh, during the murder? Let me see.
我在卡斯珀酒馆
I was at Casper's bistro.
吃烤大菱鲆 有点干巴巴的
Had the roasted turbot. It was a little dry.
我们会去查证 我还会让瑞斯比警探
We'll check. I'm also gonna have Agent Rigsby
联♥系♥你手下
get in contact with your people
-看你昨天的行程安排 -好
- to see what your schedule was yesterday. - Of course.
最后一个问题
uh, I have one last question.
你为了个人♥渣♥来协助我们调查
You did this for a lowly drone.
这是为什么
Why is that?
天眼组织的每个男人都如同我的儿子
Every man in visualize is like a son to me.
每个女人都好比我的女儿
Every woman is my daughter.
你的心魔是怎么产生的 派翠克
Ooh. How are those demons of yours coming on, Patrick?
他们还在追踪你 是吗
They're still chasing you, are they?
是我在追踪他们
I'm chasing them.
是吗
Are you?
说真的 我的热水已经断供三天了
Seriously, I haven't had hot water in three days.
我的房♥东不厚道 硬是不肯修
My landlord's being a total jerk and won't fix it.
你该买♥♥♥房♥♥
You should buy.
那样我就能跟银行打交道 而不是跟房♥东了
So I can deal with a bank instead of a landlord?
真是更上一层楼了
Big step up.
打扰了 警探们 我们有发现
Excuse me, agents? We found something.
你们该看看
You should take a look.
被塞在了这台旧电视机里
They were stuffed inside this old TV.
我们差点就给漏了
We almost missed 'em.
有很多血
Ooh, a lot of blood here.
这件衣服像是手工缝制的
Yeah, that suit looks handmade.
如果裁缝是当地人 或许就能查到衣服主人
If the tailor's local, maybe we can I.D. the owner.
"杰拉德套装"
"Gerard's on sutter."
那在旧金山 不是吗
That's in San Fran, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
"审视自己"
"Visualize self"?
你想改变信仰吗
You thinking about converting?
不 只是在温习
Yeah, just brushing up.
斯特尔斯的下一本书可能得在牢里写了
Well, Stiles might have to write his next book from jail.
他的不在场证明不成立
His alibi didn't hold up.
他10点半就离开了餐厅
He left the restaurant at 10:30.
-那可不是他的风格 -撒谎吗
- Well, that's not like him. - To lie?
不 这么思虑不周
No, to do it so poorly.
范佩尔和周来电
Van Pelt and Cho called in.
裁缝认出了这套衣服
Tailor identified the clothes.
是布莱特·斯特尔斯的
They belong to Bret Stiles.
好 我们面对的可是多国宗教头目
All right. We're dealing with the head
一个重量级人物
of a multi-national cult-- a 900-pound gorilla.
我们必须小心行事 不要打草惊蛇
We need to proceed carefully and slowly.
把凶案当天的时间线整合一下
Put together a timeline of the day of the murder.
-我要知道他每一刻的行踪 -好
- I wanna know where he was every minute. - You got it.
我们该拜访一下布莱特
We should pay Bret a visit.
得等我们有足够的证据抓他
Not until we have an airtight case.
天眼中心 加州 艾瑟森
那还有什么意思
Where's the fun in that?
我们准备充分 去探探他的底线
Let's get a stick and go and poke this 900-pound gorilla,
看看结果
See what happens.
布莱特·斯特尔斯
Mr. Stiles.
派翠克 里斯本警探 你们能来真好
Oh, Patrick. Agent Lisbon. How nice of you to join us.
这是卡尔·里本和杰森·库伯
This is Cal Leben and Jason Cooper,
我最忠诚的两位助理
Two of my most loyal lieutenants.
你对美德斯凶案的不在场证明不成立
Your alibi for the Meadows killing didn't hold up.
你离开餐馆的时间比你告诉我们的时间
You left that restaurant hours earlier
早了几小时
than you told me you did.
是吗 我一定是搞错了 抱歉
Really? I must have been mistaken. I'm sorry.
而且我们在犯罪现场附近的垃圾箱里
And, uh, we found bloody clothes in a dumpster
发现了带血的衣服
near the crime scene--
带血的衣服是你的
Bloody clothes that belong to you.
我经常把自己的衣服
Listen, I give clothes away all the time
捐给天眼慈善机构
to visualize charities.
对 一定是这样的
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
抱歉失陪
would you excuse me?
瑞斯比 什么事
Rigsby, what's up?
怎么了 布莱特
What's going on, Bret?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
你知道情况不妙
You know this doesn't look good,
而且你问了不该问的问题
yet you're not asking the questions that you should.
你为什么一点都不担心
Why is it that you're not worried?
布莱特·斯特尔斯需要担心什么
What does Bret Stiles have to be worried about?
他快因谋杀罪被捕了
Well, he's about to get arrested for murder.
布莱特 他在说什么
Bret, what's he talking about?
别提了 真是...
Let it go. It's, uh...
你认得吗
Do you recognize this?
我想想
Well, let me see. Ooh.
这应该是我在做演讲
Well, I suppose it could be me giving a speech.
我做了很多演讲
Aha. I give lots of speeches.
这是昨天拍的 你穿的衬衣和戴的领带
It was taken yesterday, and you're wearing
跟我们找到的沾满血渍的一致
the shirt and tie we found covered in blood.
布莱特·斯特尔斯 你被捕了
Bret Stiles, you're under arrest
罪名是谋杀加布丽尔·美德斯
for the murder of Gabriel Meadows.
跟我们走一趟 走吧
You're gonna have to come with us. Let's go.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表