剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
第四季
第十九集
设想一下
Just think--
49号♥高速公路
距离加州圣雷吉奥12英里
这里曾是史前海洋的海床
this was once the seabed of a prehistoric ocean.
所以呢
So?
所以它引出了万物的方方面面
So it lends perspective in the great scheme of things,
我们有多伟大 多渺小 多微不足道
Just how insignificant, how small, how tiny we are.
-你可能是这么觉得吧 周 什么情况 -渺小
- Maybe for you. Cho. What do we got? - Tiny.
车牌和注册号♥显示死者名叫莱恩·迪斯蒂法诺
License and registration I.D. him as a Ryan D'stefano.
钱包在他身上 没有丢失钱财
Wallet was on him. No money gone.
钥匙还在点火装置上 油箱空了
Keys in the ignition. Gas tank was empty.
他怎么死的
How'd he die?
从背后被近距离枪杀
Shot from behind at close range.
驾驶员冲突 还是买♥♥凶杀人
Road rage, or paid hit?
饮料架上有两杯碳酸饮料
There's two sodas in the drink holder.
一杯无糖 另一杯是常规饮料
One's diet. The other's regular.
死者是坐在副驾驶座的
Body's on the passenger side,
所以可以推断 车上有两个人
so one can assume there were two people in the car.
另一个人去哪里了
Where'd the other one go?
问得好
That's a good question.
还有其它线索吗
Anything else useful?
没 我们还在调查死者身份
No, we're still running down the name.
在他的口袋里找到了这个
Found this in his pocket.
可以从这开始查
It's a start.
金狐赌场
对 我认识莱恩·迪斯蒂法诺
Yeah, I know Ryan D'stefano.
他在这里工作了约六周
He worked here for about, I don't know, six weeks.
后来就没干下去了吗
He doesn't work for you anymore?
近六个月都没在这里干活
Not for the last six months.
他为你做什么工作 霍姆斯先生
What kind of work was he doing for you, Mr. Holmes?
保安 我负责这家赌场的安保工作
Security guard. I run security here at the casino.
迪斯蒂法诺是个重罪犯
Mr. D'stefano is a convicted criminal.
他因盗窃罪和持械抢劫服过刑
He's served time for burglary and armed robbery.
你常雇前科犯做保安吗
You hire ex-cons to work for security for you often?
不是的 所以我才把他给解雇了
No, I don't, and that's why I fired him.
他是怎么通过背景调查这关的
How'd he get past the background check?
我没法像你们警方那么快查到犯罪记录
Look, I can't access police records as fast as you.
杰克·哈利恩
我一旦发现了真♥相♥ 就会立即处理
Once I found out, I dealt with it.
对 你看上去就像是收拾残局的人
Yes, you seem like a man that deals with things.
没错
You got that right.
迪斯蒂法诺先生在这里工作期间
Did Mr. D'stefano form any relationships
人际关系怎么样 有朋友或敌人吗
while he was working here? Friends or enemies?
没 他有点自我封闭
No, he kept pretty much to himself.
你能想到谁
Can you think of anybody
可能想伤害迪斯蒂法诺先生吗
who may have wanted to harm Mr. D'stefano?
想不到
No.
我们得和你的老板谈谈 他在哪里
We need to talk to your boss. Where is he?
那得找肖先生 他今天不在
That would be Mr. Shaw. He's not here today.
你有迪斯蒂法诺的档案吗
What about any kind of paperwork you might have on D'stefano?
在哪里
Where's that?
这边请
This way.
你们另一个同事呢
Where's the other guy?
他一向这样 一会儿就回来
Ah. He does that. He'll be back later.
这边请
This way.
这副手铐不再拷在我手上了
The handcuffs are no longer on me.
而转移到你手上
They are on you.
你的手表给你 原封未动
And here's your watch, good as new.
为我们的志愿者鼓掌
A round of applause for our volunteer.
在东方的喇♥嘛♥庙
In the lamaseries of the orient--
杰克 我的50块呢
Hey, Jack, where's my 50 bucks?
从东方的喇♥嘛♥庙
From the lamaseries of the orient...
到亚特兰蒂斯
to the ancient texts...
古老的文字
of Atlantis...
我找到了控制宇宙黑暗力量的...
I have found the key to controlling the dark energies...
钥匙
of the universe.
引导这些力量...
Channeling these energies...
我将把我的漂亮助手通过舞台
I will transport my beautiful assistant
运送到
across the stage...
这个盒子里
to reappear in this box.
说真的 杰克 我只要我的那份
Seriously, Jack. I just want what's mine.
我的50块呢
Where's my 50 bucks?
还我50块 不然我就揭穿你的戏法
50 bucks, or I'll blow the trick.
快 杰克
Jack, come on.
市井赌徒 我要我的那份
Lowlife piker! I want my scratch!
不然我就把地板门的事说出来
Or I'll tell 'em about the trapdoor.
杰克 别紧张 不认识我了吗
Hey, Jack, calm down. Don't recognize me?
派翠克·简 我早该认出来
Patrick Jane? I should have known.
我就逼问了几句
Little heckling,
你就不大变活人了
and you blow a simple pass.
你的表现不如从前了 杰克
You're losing your touch, Jack.
你毁了我的表演
You ruined my act.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
对 我在这里过得很好
Yeah, I'm doing pretty good here all around.
这份工作只是暂时的
This job's just temporary, really,
直到凯撒夜♥总♥会♥的表演之前
until the new floor show at caesars.
那里大概就是下一站了
That's next... probably.
很不错
Oh, that's great.
是 我很激动 我兴奋不已
Yeah. I'm excited. I am super excited.
发生什么事了 杰克
What happened, Jack?
你一直力争上游
You were headed for the top.
我现在还是
I still am.
我现在还是 我还是
I still am--I still am.
我只是
I just, uh...
我只是有点分心 被一些事情耽误了
I got sidetracked. I got caught up in some stuff.
我被抓到嗑药 我有一阵子嗑药来着
I got busted for drugs. I did some time.
这没什么大不了的 只是
It's not a big deal. Just, uh...
只有有点影响我的演出合同
Just messed with my bookings a little, so...
这就是娱乐业 对吧
That's showbiz. Right?
但是我现在重回到老路了
But I'm working my way back up, so...
我的故事就这些了 你近来忙什么呢 派翠克
Blah blah blah, that's me. What you been up to, Patrick?
我跟警♥察♥合作
I work with the police.
加调局
CBI.
我在调查一起谋杀案
I'm investigating a murder.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
没有没有
No. No.
事实上
In fact, uh...
这才是我的正事
This is my bit. Uh...
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
不 从没见过
No, never seen him.
说真的
Seriously.
不 不认识
N--y--no, no.
你没事吧 跟警♥察♥一起工作
How are you, of all people, working with the cops?
你没听说发生的事吗
You didn't hear what happened?
没有 出了什么事
No. Hear what?
说来话长
Eh, it's a long story.
回到正题吧
I'm here.
我很抱歉没法提供更多的帮助了 警官
Well, I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance, officer.
看到你别来无恙真高兴 杰克
Good to see you so well, Jack.
上一次见你还是在十六年前
Last time I saw you was 16 years ago,
你带我在堪萨斯城闯荡
when you opened for me in Kansas City,
无论如何我要说 你一点都没变
And for what it's worth, you don't look a day older.
谢谢你 不过你错了 派翠克
Well, thank you, but you're mistaken, patrick.
是你带我闯荡才对
It's you who opened for me.
你记性不行了
Your memory's going.
灵媒
Mm. Mentalists.
只动嘴皮子 不玩手上功夫
Big talkers. No skills.
下回见
See you.
弹道检测结果凶器是一把点38
Ballistics reports the slugs came from a .38.
犯罪现场没有发现弹壳就说得通了
Explains why there were no shell casings at the crime scene.
车里遍布迪斯蒂法诺的指纹
We got D'stefano's prints all over the car
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表