剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
and you're going to hell then.
这还比较像你
That's more like it.
我会给你在地狱里留个位子的
I'll save you a seat by the fire.
我才不会下地狱呢
Oh, I'm not going to hell.
-你不会吗 -不会
- Oh, you're not? - No.
你有其他安排吗
You've made other arrangements, huh?
那你要去哪
Yeah, where are you going?
你真的要跟我讨论这个问题吗
Do you really want to have this conversation?
你准备好跟我探讨神学了吗
You ready for some, uh, theological talk here?
我还真不想跟你聊这个
I don't really want to have that conversation.
就是 别把你自己整的更郁闷了
I thought you wanted to feel better and not worse.
是啊 我还是蜷在这睡会吧
Yeah, I'm gonna recline and have a little sleep.
好吧
Okay.
安安 乖乖睡吧
Nighty-night. You go to night-night.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表