剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
被侵犯的测试结果
It's gonna be your D.N.A.
会反映出你的DNA 不是吗
on the rape kit, isn't it?
我没有否认我做过些什么
I'm not denying what I did,
只是我真的记不起来了
but I don't remember doing it.
我当时一定是晕过去了
I must have blacked out.
我醒来的时候她已经死了
When I woke up and she was dead,
而我就躺在她的血泊里
and I was covered in her blood,
我害怕得快要疯了
I was crazy scared.
我跑到了树林里 找了一个洞
I ran into the woods, I found a hole,
爬了进去
And I crawled in it.
我想我要日复一日这么躲下去了
And I thought I'd been hiding in it for days and days,
可是这才是第二天 对吗
But this is only tomorrow, right?
真奇怪
Weird.
我敢打赌每个人都会这么问你
Every man and his dog asks you this question, I bet--
你参军的时候杀过多少人
How many people did you kill when you were a soldier?
八个人
Eight.
这么说凯蒂是第九个
So Kati makes nine?
我没有 是的
No. Yes.
没有
No.
没有 是的 没有
No, yes, no.
你没有带着披萨就去了她家
You went to her house without a pizza.
这意味着你早就计划好了要杀她 对吗
That means you must always have planned to kill her, right?
你是在执行任务
You're on a mission?
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
我在执行一项任务
I was on a mission.
你完蛋了 小子
You're going down, mister.
你听到了吗 你完蛋了
You hear me? You're going down.
了解 长官 谢谢
I know that, sir. Thank you.
你什么时候建立菲兹系统的 菲洛先生
When did you establish phiz systems, Mr. Philo?
喂 简
Hello, Jane.
菲洛招供了吗
Philo confess?
没有 嘴闭得紧紧的
Nope. He's tight as a drum.
他甚至都不肯承认他喜欢莎士比亚
He won't even admit to liking Shakespeare.
让人泄气的是
It's so frustrating,
他看起来总像是 只要被我们抓住一个弱点
Because it seems like he's gonna crack at any moment.
他马上就会崩溃的样子
If we could just find his weak spot.
他是百晓生
He's a know-all.
很享受自己都对的样子
Loves to be right.
就从这点入手
That's where to hit him.
好吧
Okay.
你那边怎么样了
And how are things going there?
我们拘留了一名嫌犯
Well, we have a suspect in custody.
虽然我不怎么确定
Looks like our man.
但是他有可能是凶手
I'm not so sure he is, though.
你还是老样子
Same old Jane.
达西那边怎么样
And how's Darcy?
她就在我旁边
Oh, she's right here,
你可以直接问她
if you want to ask her directly.
不用了 谢谢
Mm, no, thanks.
替我问她好
But send her my best wishes.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
里斯本向你问好
Lisbon sends her love.
不会吧
Oh. I doubt that.
她一直不怎么喜欢我
She doesn't like me very much.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
好了 够了
Oh, come on. Enough about that.
你为什么觉得他不是凶手
Why don't you think this is our man?
只是感觉而已
It's just a feeling.
我也说不出哪里不对
Can't really put my finger on it.
我不同意
I disagree.
好吧
Okay.
那就结案吧
Case closed, then.
很高兴和你共事
Lovely working with you.
等等
Wait a minute.
案子还没破呢
The case isn't closed.
我们还得等血液和基因检测的结果
We have to wait for the blood and D.N.A.
我们一定要把这事办妥了
We've gotta get this right.
副州长密切关注着这个案子呢
Lieutenant governor's watching it very closely.
副州长根本不关心这个案子
The lieutenant governor doesn't give a damn about this case.
少骗我了 你到底在玩什么把戏
Quit fooling. What's the real story here?
为什么你这么想让我跟这个案子
Why do you want me on this case so badly?
好吧
Okay.
你说得对 我是说谎了
You're right. I lied.
我让你跟这个案子
I asked for you on the case
是因为我需要你帮忙
because I need your help.
我也许保不住工作了
My job's in jeopardy. It's...
你懂的 办公室政♥治♥这回事
You know, it's office politics.
我需要赢一次
I need a win.
但是你已经赢了啊
But you have a win.
你确信詹姆斯·巴卡是凶手
You're confident James Barca's guilty?
但是你不这么认为
But you're not.
要是你说对了怎么办
And,what if you are right?
帮帮我 求你了
Help me. Come on. Please.
留下来
Stay.
要是我留下来 而且我是对的
If I stay and I'm right,
就按我的方法来办案
we run this case my way.
悉听尊便
I'm here to learn.
那我就留下来
Then I'll stay.
你认识这个东西吗
Do you recognize this item?
不认识
No.
你确定
Are you sure?
再靠近点
Take a closer look.
我确定
I'm sure.
不 再仔细地好好看看
No. Take a really good look.
这东西可真漂亮 是吧
It's a beautiful object, isn't it?
是不错
Suppose so.
看着让人心灵平静
Restful to look at.
无比
Very...
宁静
restful.
等等 你真打算对我用催眠术
Wait, are you really trying to hypnotize me?
不是
No.
你就是
Yes, you are.
只是看看你认不认识这个东西
Just checking to see if you recognize that.
还真是
You were.
你刚才是想催眠我
You were trying to hypnotize me.
不 我没有
No. No, I wasn't.
詹姆斯·巴卡鲁莽地打断我们之前
Before we were so rudely interrupted by James Barca,
我正问你血腥约翰的事情
I was asking you about Red John.
现在说吗
Now?
我正等着我的鸡蛋送上来呢
When I have eggs coming?
我也控制不住自己
Well, I can't help it.
我是个联邦调查局探员
I'm an FBI agent.
我喜欢追求真♥相♥
I like to get at the truth.
这么着吧
I tell you what--
你让我对你施一次传统的通灵解读
How 'bout I do an old-school psychic reading on you,
然后我们来谈血腥约翰
and then we'll talk Red John?
你想对我用这招
You wanna do your act?
怎么说呢 我就好表演
what can I say? I'm a showman.
好吧
Okay.
随你解读 然后咱们就来好好谈谈
Do your reading and then we'll talk.
你必须完全诚实
You have to be completely honest with me.
当然
Of course.
童年快乐吗
Happy childhood?
快乐
Yes.
你最喜欢谁 爸爸还是妈妈
Who was your favorite, mom or dad?
爸爸
Dad.
妈妈比较软弱
Mom showed weakness?
爸爸更坚强些
Dad was stronger?
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表