剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
看看他们是否了解情况
See if they know anything.
头儿 我能不去 进行电♥话♥联♥系♥吗
Uh, boss, any way I can skip this and work the phones?
我一小时后有约 不能爽约
I have an appointment in an hour I can't miss.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
对 我很好
Yeah, everything's fine.
只是 我得做点事
It's just, uh, something I have to do.
好 范佩尔呢
Sure. Van Pelt?
好 我去
Sure. On it.
红土少管所
加州 旧金山
你好 我是范佩尔警探 这位是周警探
Hi. I'm Agent Van Pelt. This is Agent Cho.
加调局的
We're from CBI.
我们在调查娜塔莉·吉贝琪的凶案
We're here investigating Natalie Gibecki's murder.
我不知道该怎么告诉孩子们
I don't know how we're gonna tell the boys.
他们都爱娜塔莉
They all loved Natalie.
你们查出凶手是谁吗
Do you guys have any idea who did this?
我们还在调查初期
We're still in the early stages of the investigation.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe that Natalie may have been
娜塔莉有个秘密情人
romantically involved with someone.
你们有谁知情吗
Either of you know anything about that?
没有
No.
是啊 没有 我觉得她单身
Yeah, no. I thought she was single.
凯文
Hey, Kevin!
打起精神
Keep that up.
我会让你做俯卧撑做到吐
You'll be doing push-ups until you puke.
他们的关系可能是同事
The relationship could have been with a co-worker.
别看我啊
Well, don't look at me.
你不喜欢她吗
You didn't like her?
不是 我没那么说 她
No, I didn't say that. She--
她不是我的菜
She just wasn't my type.
凯文 我刚说什么来着
Kevin! What did I just say?
现在趴下给我做50个俯卧撑 就现在
Now drop and give me 50. Now!
你能想起来谁可能伤害娜塔莉吗
Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to harm Natalie?
没有 但 我们确实有个孩子昨晚
No, but... we did have a kid go missing
从少管所走丢了
from the facility last night.
崔特与这无关
Hey, trent didn't have anything to do with this.
他叫崔特吗
His name was trent?
崔特·马修 17岁
Trent Matthews. He's 17.
因为私藏♥毒♥品和殴打别人来到这儿
Was in here for drug possession and assault.
他什么时候走失的
What time did he go missing?
我晚餐时见过他 下午5点之后
I saw him at dinner, so sometime after 7:00.
就像我说的 他与这无关
Yeah, but like I said, he didn't have anything to do with this.
我们想看他的档案
We're gonna need to see his file.
继续做
Keep going.
你想让她出狱吗
You want to let her out of prison?
没 我只是觉得艾瑞卡可以帮我们
Well, no, I just think Erica could help us.
她知道很多受害人生活的细节
She knows details of the victim's life.
说不定她还认识凶手
She may even know the killer.
她口说无凭
She says she does.
她说的是真话
That she's telling the truth about.
就算如此 也不能说明我们需要她帮忙
Even so, it doesn't mean we need her help.
不 我没那么说 我说她有用处
No, I didn't say that. I said she could be useful.
你怎么想的 卢瑟
What do you think, luther?
我很有兴趣
I'm intrigued.
-长官 -我觉得
- Sir. - I think...
加利福尼亚调查局更需要
it's just the kind of innovative thinking
一种标新立异的思路
the CBI needs more of.
利用一个罪犯去抓一个凶手
Using a convict to catch a killer--
这叫协同效应
it's synergy.
确实是
Exactly.
长官 这甚至不在我们管辖范围内
Sir, this isn't even our jurisdiction.
就算我们这么做 也无法将她释放
We couldn't get her released if we tried.
你说得对
You're right,
但是金谷州立监狱的监狱长
but the warden at golden valley state prison
已经批准了
has already approved it.
弗琳夫人已经通过地方长官制定的康复计划
Ms. Flynn's guaranteed a furlough through
被批准假释了
the rehabilitation program that the governor instituted.
很显然 她是个模范囚犯
Apparently, she's a model inmate.
她犯了谋杀罪
She's a convicted murderer.
事实上是过失杀人罪
Convicted manslaughterer, actually.
-那个案子... -那你同意了
- Oh, well, in that case... - So you agree?
没有 她是个危险的杀人犯
No. She's a dangerous killer,
她还有可能潜逃
and she's a flight risk.
这就是为什么我会派两名探员
Well, which is exactly why I'll be assigning two agents
24小时看着她
to guard her at all times.
里斯本 还有什么地方可能出差错
See, Lisbon? What could possibly go wrong?
失陪了
Excuse me.
协同效应
Synergy.
周
hey, Cho.
-什么事 -你给我打过电♥话♥
- What's up? - You called me.
是啊 是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah. That's right.
我找到些崔特·马修的背景资料
I got some background on trent matthews.
他在因私藏♥毒♥品和殴打罪被逮捕之前
He was attending Sequoia Valley high school
在红杉山谷高中上过学
before he was busted for possession and assault.
那里离少管所不远
It's not that far from the youth facility.
-你觉得他可能回去了 -他一个人
- You think he might head back there? - Well, he's alone.
家人搬走了
Family moved away from the area.
他可能只是想要些现金和一个住的地方
He's probably just looking for some cash and a place to stay.
可能会去找老朋友帮忙
Might try old friends for help.
范佩尔和我会去查
All right. Van Pelt and I will get on it.
韦恩 你好了吗 课要开始了
Wayne, you ready? Class is about to start.
是的 准备就绪
Oh, yeah, yeah. All set.
欢迎各位准妈妈准爸爸
Welcome, mommies and daddies.
我叫阿塔莎
My name is Atoosa,
今天由我为你们上课
and I will be leading your class today.
欢迎来到你们为人父母的
Welcome to the first step
美妙旅程的第一步
on your amazing journey of parenthood.
在我们开始之前 我想让你们每个人
Now before we begin, I would like each of you
互相认识 并分享你们的故事
to go around the room and offer something about yourselves.
你愿意先开始吗
Would you like to start?
当然 大家好 我叫莎拉
Sure. Um, hi. My name is Sarah.
欢迎你 莎拉
Welcome, sarah.
大家好 我是韦恩
Oh, hi. I'm Wayne.
欢迎你 韦恩
Welcome, Wayne.
我怀孕28周了
Um... Okay, I'm 28 weeks.
这是我第一胎
Uh, this is my first child.
等下 是我们第一个孩子吧
Wait. Our first child?
是啊 绝对是第一个
Oh, yeah. Definitely our first.
我们的第一个孩子
Okay. Our first child.
我这么说可能有点令人误解
Well, although "Our" might be a little misleading.
不 不是说这不是他的孩子
No, not that this isn't his baby.
我不是什么荡♥妇♥之类的
I am not some kind of floozy or anything,
天啊 我不是说这屋子里有谁是
And, gosh, not that anyone in this room is, uh, you know--
不 我 是说 我的意思是
No, I--that is-- I just meant, um--
她的意思是我们还没结婚
She just meant that we're not married.
是 是说 我们还没结婚
That--that was it, that we're not married.
没 我是说 是的
No. I mean, yes.
少管所说
According to the youth facility,
崔特·马修三个月前在这所高中
Trent Matthews was busted for possession
因为私藏♥毒♥品被捕
At this high school three months ago.
孩子们总叫我"牙套小斯斯"
You know, kids used to call me "Bracey Gracie"
因为我直到17岁还穿着牙箍
Because I wore braces until I was 17.
人们怎么叫你
What did people call you?
周
Cho.
那个是他
That's him.
打啊 打啊 快打 快打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
别打了
Hey, break it up!
拜托 放开我 伙计
Come on! Get off me, man!
放手 兄弟
Hey, get off, man.
-崔特·马修 -怎么了
- Trent matthews? - What?
加利福尼亚调查局 我们得谈谈
CBI. We need a word.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表